When she asks “ do you have a girl friend ?”

RedNeck

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I know the question might seem has been beaten to death . But I feel all the answers are wrong answers and I am confused .

1- Option #1 : When you reply with something playful and conveying you have options like “ there’s room for another one,....etc. “ It might scare her away as you’re a player, she is one of many ,...etc

2- Option #2 : When you say “ no” , you risk being labeled as option less guy ,...etc.

What do the veterans think ?

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is a super ioi, she is interested, a girl that is interested in you will ask you if you are married or if you have a gf.... Super ioi, you can say many things depending on your style...

i go: "nah i only got 5, you want to be number 6?" j/k, no but seriously right now i am single, and dating, i just don't want to settle like most people do, they put the best foot forward, and the best version of themselves, you really don't get to know the person till couple of months till the relationship that is why i date i don't want to settle and if i find the right chemestry, connection with the right girl i would not mind having an awesome relationship if it happens....

^ so you can combine playerish with the option that if she is cool and the right candidate, she can be the gf one day...

So you do not want to come across too playerish or to boyfriendish... you want to come across as a lover she wants to convert to bf... this is ideal...

Derek da man

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It might scare her away as you’re a player, she is one of many ,...etc
If you're feeling this then you don't have an "abundance" mentality and you are probably showing too much investment in her too soon.

Personally my response will be along the lines of:
"I have quite a few friends who are girls so if I want need a date to go for dinner, theatre or the likes I have plenty of options but I don't have someone who is my 'girlfriend' in the strict sense of the word".

This communicates that I am popular with other ladies, I'm in demand and have others available for dates. It will tell her she has competition and girls usually up their game or start trying to show their value. If they ask "Do you sleep with any of them?" I just smile and move the conversation on which communicates I probably am but equally stops the "Which one, how long have you seen her, . . . etc. . . ".

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
If she's asking if you have a girlfriend, she's either considering you for herself, or a friend. Just say "I'm single." Nothing wrong with that. If you like her, ask "Do you have a boyfriend?" If she says no, then say "We should hang out." If she agrees, make a date.

>