Wealth  Who Needs Help In Business? I don't report to any office. :)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I live the internet lifestyle.

Not rich yet, just decent. but i will get there. :) Who needs help?

Zac

TheHustler

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What is the easiest internet job to do with no experience and still able to support oneself?

Thank you so much!!!

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What is the easiest internet job to do with no experience and still able to support oneself?

SMMA - Social Media Marketing Agency.
Or really, Social media marketer.

Personal brand is great amplifier to your small business but because we live in pick-up lifes, it's easier without that racket. So separate your real name and dating name.

You only need like 2-3 clients, paying you and just don't do bottles and champagne table ever. Just don't spend money on stupid expensive things. Until you have 10 clients, then probably you safe.

You might ask, why should ppl hire consultant/smma?

Most small companies and realtors don't have time to learn Facebook advertising, tiktok and everything.

So you only need to know a bit more than them.

Here's a niche for you to go into
- small catering business
- toilet repair business
- bicycle repair business

And so on.

Best part is you can work in a job and still run online ads.

Which i did. Now i don't because i have ad accounts running. And finding new businesses.

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Mind sharing your funnel to get new clients through ads?

TheHustler

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
SMMA - Social Media Marketing Agency.
Or really, Social media marketer.

Personal brand is great amplifier to your small business but because we live in pick-up lifes, it's easier without that racket. So separate your real name and dating name.

You only need like 2-3 clients, paying you and just don't do bottles and champagne table ever. Just don't spend money on stupid expensive things. Until you have 10 clients, then probably you safe.

You might ask, why should ppl hire consultant/smma?

Most small companies and realtors don't have time to learn Facebook advertising, tiktok and everything.

So you only need to know a bit more than them.

Here's a niche for you to go into
- small catering business
- toilet repair business
- bicycle repair business

And so on.

Best part is you can work in a job and still run online ads.

Which i did. Now i don't because i have ad accounts running. And finding new businesses.
Thank you!! What is the best way to go about learning more about how to be a social media marketer?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Mind sharing your funnel to get new clients through ads?

Nothing crazy, really.

Run facebook ads, message manually on businesses, dm on instagram, sms to realtors (careful for using whatsapp. i been banned once)

It's no secret. Just have a great offer. Know what you talking about on the niche you go into. and have a decent funnel.

Ads > Website (tripwire) > Meeting/Webinar/Seminar > Sale.

That's how simple it is. IT's the nuance that you keep tweaking, that eventually lead you to the sale. And if you have a job, you can test it while you working.

That's what i did. I had many subcontractor jobs to cover the bills and set some days off to work, while also working at work.

What is the best way to go about learning more about how to be a social media marketer?

Russell Brunson.

Youtube, Google really. (YOur mindset tells me you not in the right spot. Have to change it)

You don't need an expensive website. Get a free one. Get a facebook ads account. Get a service packaged in some way. Get a phone.

Start messaging people on websites with an offer. Run facebook ads and monitor it because it's money you spend. DM-ing business people on instagram. SMS business people, not whatsapp. (careful not to get banned)

The larger your net, eventually you hit one. Then get that right. Make their business stable. Don't quit your job first. Then you get another client.

TheHustler

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You read into that correctly. I am trying to work it out.

Thank you!!!

theodous

Space Monkey
space monkey
i'm beginner developer

and need help

I live in Georgia Tbilisi

theodous

Space Monkey
space monkey
Because no one is fucking paying you. :) Do one or two projects. Then market the shit out of your success story/results

Then you get paid.
if i shall do business yes,but u could help me somehow

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Can you recommend a resource for learning about Instagram marketing? I'd like to know what sort of dm's you're sending. I block people who send me dm's on insta usually.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
if i shall do business yes,but u could help me somehow

Business developer, like what and who is your target customers? Always niche down one level or cater to a solution, because no one else is doing it!

Can you recommend a resource for learning about Instagram marketing? I'd like to know what sort of dm's you're sending. I block people who send me dm's on insta usually.

My dms format is always long.

- Headline

Headline has a super result, super zero pain and what (internet marketing/instagram ads/etc) all in one sentence. One sentence has all 3 variables. That's what develop curiousity.

There's more to elaborate, but it's very nuance. Sooner or later, i shall charge people 1billion just to consult :p

- FREE stuff/link to something

I write their problems, all in one sentence and ask them to read my content or link that i find useful.

- CTA

Ask them to check it out.

:)

Why You Block People? It's very simple.

They don't address you.
They don't address your problems.
They send you a link.
They never tell you what the fuck is that thing.
They never solve your problem (mentally/ads copywriting)

There you go my fellow Girlschase members. Reverse engineer this and send me testimonials.

theodous

Space Monkey
space monkey
Business developer, like what and who is your target customers? Always niche down one level or cater to a solution, because no one else is doing it!

My dms format is always long.

- Headline

Headline has a super result, super zero pain and what (internet marketing/instagram ads/etc) all in one sentence. One sentence has all 3 variables. That's what develop curiousity.

There's more to elaborate, but it's very nuance. Sooner or later, i shall charge people 1billion just to consult :p

- FREE stuff/link to something

I write their problems, all in one sentence and ask them to read my content or link that i find useful.

- CTA

Ask them to check it out.

:)

Why You Block People? It's very simple.

They don't address you.
They don't address your problems.
They send you a link.
They never tell you what the fuck is that thing.
They never solve your problem (mentally/ads copywriting)

There you go my fellow Girlschase members. Reverse engineer this and send me testimonials.
i have no niche

>