Marriage  Will Smith and Jada Relationship from a Secret society/seduction perspective

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
In this video i cover in a social dynamics, seduction and secret society perspective the Will Smith and Jada marriage:

- They were separated (this mean broken up without a divorce)

- They were both seeing other people.... During a break up women and men are vulnerable to ease the pain they both get rebounds usually, most of the time post the "rebounds" they start missing and want to reconnect with the person they broke up (this is very common)

- It seems they are just doing pr and damage control based on the video she is being "slut shamed" he is being "simp/beta shamed" cause people in general do not understand relationship dynamics.

I also cover another possibility brought up by seduction coach Chase Amante on the progression of many open relationships and marriages:

1.- Husband shags a bunch, wife stays more or less exclusive

2.- Wife after a while manages to find a guy who dicks her well, falls for him, emotions shift to him.

3.-Husband feels disillusioned at wife falling for someone else, starts chasing to get her back, stops shagging new girls

4.-Wife increasingly treats husband as a 'friend' and 'life partner' (words Jada has used to refer to Will, btw)

5.-Husband becomes depressed, rarely/never takes new girls... when he does take new girls, they are all lower quality

6.- Wife feels happy in her new reality of having a passionate lover who dicks her well, and reliable stand by husband who will never leave her.

-In the video i point out, off topic, how will smith is out of shape and his style sucks (he has let himself go a bit)

-I make the point that Will Smith may be annoyed that this got out cause she did it with a mutual friend. This is one of the problems i have experiences and other seducers (for example a seducer name hue) were we do not have Madonna whore complex, but is annoying specially to our ego when there is a breach of the open relationship boundaries and there are friends involve. This is like a friend backstabbing you or slapping you in the face and is annoying.

Finally there could be the possibility that She was vulnerable during the break up and she went and found a rebound who she had a friendship that grew romantically cause she got to experience him, and the newness and new relationship experience feelings grew rapidly. Then, she may have gotten needy with a younger dude that was "meh i just wanted to bang you i don't want a relationship like that" bailed, and then she was like"man i miss Will" this happens too.... And viceversa with Will experiencing other women then was like "dam i miss jada"

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I always suspected that Will and Jada had an open marriage. Will got to bang other girls during his movie career while presenting to the public he was monagamous. I find it interesting they managed to keep this a secret for so many years.

Oh well I wish them all the best and hope the rebound makes them stronger together than ever before

FunGuy

Space Monkey
space monkey
I was going to respond to the original thread but didn't have the time to do so, so I will just add my opinions here. My main problem with your stance on this situation is your LACK OF SKEPTICISM for their relationship dynamics. It took less than 30 seconds into their red table talk for my red flag radar to go off. I noticed a lot of the things that this body language expert pointed out:

The thing that stood out to me the most was the way Will awkwardly uses humor to "soften" the conversation, that is a huge beta trait, they pussy away from setting a rough tone in serious situations. You could tell by her demeanor that shes calm, at peace, and DONE with the whole situation, but he is still butt-hurt over some shit that happened 5 years ago. I don't get the impression that she gives a fuck if people think shes a slut or not, if she did then they wouldn't even give any public attention to this whole entanglement thing.

And to get back to the whole relationship dynamics, I must add a disclaimer that I have no clue when their "open marriage" started, but I assume it was around 2010. We have to take into consideration that Will has a history of pulling the marriage card way too quickly into relationships, both his marriages were less than a year into dating. This is prototypical beta behavior. This lead me to conclude without a ounce of doubt that Jada is the one setting the rules, Will is just complying because hes too pussy to break up. Skip to 2:09 2:45 of the following video , she basically said "I love messing around with multiple men and this has always been the case". Then go to 3:31-3:49, very cringey.

I suspect that this whole "open marriage" thing is a front to feed Will's ego to make it look like hes the pimp. He is known for having a fragile ego, one of my friends pointed out how he always refuses movie roles with other A+ actors because he is scared to be out-shinned. He also has a tendency to be the only main character in his movies, like in I am Legend and the last movie he did where he has a younger clone of his present self.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Using humor to soften or playing stupid is totally genius and I do that a lot, women always complain that they never know if ia joking or serious which is totally on purpose, will was banging women during the marriage and he was acting like that cause she has dirty laundry on him of all his messing around with women.

proof of will having open relationship:

Last edited:
>