Women Who Keep Posting Inspirational Quotes

Zurb

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys,

What does it mean when a woman keep posting inspirational quotes? depression or attention?

I got this hot woman in my social feed who (almost) only post inspirational quotes, i barely know her and i'd like to make a move.
How can i use her inspirational quote to approach? Is it worth approaching this kind of women?
She is her in late 20s, 10/10 (for me) and she's a friend of a friend, she added me long time ago and we barely spoke, we both basically don't know eachother.

Thanks for tips! :D

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
How can i use her inspirational quote to approach?

good way to go here is to start interacting with her posts. comment value-giving stuff on them and get her interacting with you there.

once you have a positive interaction with her on one of her posts, inbox her immediately. she'll be receptive.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It means that she wants the attention of the people in her social networks but isn’t willing to be vulnerable showing her life.

Its really not much to work with. You are going to have to make an approach.

Zurb

Space Monkey
space monkey
So does that mean she LACK attention? or she get less than usual and want more?
How can i use that fact to approach her?
I'm sorry but my online/social game is so fucking shit.

good way to go here is to start interacting with her posts. comment value-giving stuff on them and get her interacting with you there.

once you have a positive interaction with her on one of her posts, inbox her immediately. she'll be receptive.
How to comment value-giving stuff without being of her simp or being needy? She got lot of simp in every posts

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You are heavily over analysing.. stop obsessing over her inspirational quotes and make a move if you want to.

You cannot predict the future.. If you know her in real life I would start it from there, instead the internet just as every orbitor surrounding her like flikes.

Zurb

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm already obsessing on someone else, oneitis sucks ahah

I don't know this woman IRL but she is pretty hot ngl and i'd like to try, it has to be online sadly.
My field is night game, i'm 0 at online game hence why i'm analyzing stuff.

Like if she lack attention i wouldn't make the same approach than if, let's say she love inspirational stuff.

How'd you guys approached her?

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
How to comment value-giving stuff without being of her simp or being needy? She got lot of simp in every posts

write insightful, thought provoking comments related to the inspirational quote. youre not expecting anything of her here...simply just interacting

for example, a girl shared this:

"here's a gut shot to the soul: we would learn so much from our mistakes if we weren't so busy denying them"

and i commented this:

fog: i stopped denying and it shattered my world view

she liked my comment and inboxed me about it.

agreed with darkknight though..you are over analyzing. why not inbox her "hi" today? its low risk and if she doesnt reply i can help you craft a follow up

Last edited:

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So does that mean she LACK attention? or she get less than usual and want more?
How can i use that fact to approach her?
I'm sorry but my online/social game is so fucking shit.

It only means she wants more. Only she knows if she is getting enough.

As I said, this is really not much information to jump into any conclusion. You will have to take a jump.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
You are heavily over analysing.. stop obsessing over her inspirational quotes and make a move if you want to.

You cannot predict the future.. If you know her in real life I would start it from there, instead the internet just as every orbitor surrounding her like flikes.
Ya problem solved

>