LR  Wow a personal 7 for me after break up

RicoLeon

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've met this girl on Facebook dating where I've been using a hybrid texting method with phrasing from Chase’s old post on how to get girls on plenty of fish. I came up with my own style to fit more naturally in the conversation in the last 3 weeks to get dates. I can get to the arrangements and even confirmation on the dates, but only 1/5 actually pan out, all the others flake then ghost. Gladly this one came up after a flake and when I say gladly I mean it. We will call her shorty since she's only 5"2 my ex was 5"11 and I'm 5"8 lol.

Another thing that is important to say. This is my first date since I was 16 with a girl that I liked in terms of looks and personality. Last person that I had that feeling with was my ex of 4 years. This is also the date that broke me free from my chains of heartbreak. After this journey I am going to tell you about how I ended up looking up from my bed cuddling with this girl staring at the same roof that I starred with my ex every time we made love for the 2 years we lived together in our 4 year relationship. Looking at the same roof without her next to me and with no drugs in my systems, no alcohol that I took to try to get over, just a pretty girl that tops my ex in looks and personality by a good 20 percent.

Conversation:

Me: You strike me as… a person who just is filled with a love for life. ;) how's online dating treating you shorty?

Her: Hi it's okay at first but people stop talking to me after awhile.

Her: How is it treating you

Me: It's alright just started. You seem very joyfully tho like I stated. I got over my 4 year ex just recently I feel on that. So then what got you into singing?

^^ trying to build similarity and rapport this is stuff based of the info I got on her bio that she stated she's trying to get over her ex.

Her: I am a ball of sunshine lol and my grandpa and me and him would always sing together since I could remember.

Me: It always goes back to when we where kids haha. What's a ball of sunshine of sunshine like you doing today? Better not be staying inside with a beautiful day like this.

^^ Probably my 6th try on a instant date. It's risky but I went for it since my date flaked me the same morning and I was just frustrated and a little anxious for a date. First time it actually panned out here.

Her: I'm going to clean my room then go to uptown to mail my taxes and work on door dash for a bit

Her: What about you

Me: Clean my house and take my dog out and then I'm free all day it's my day off. I wanna grab that coffee with you if not today later this week.

^^ her bio stated let's grab coffee

Her:Yeah I can try to make some time today

Me: Oh OK. What time did you have in mind then?

^^ 2 things here. 1 I said "oh ok" to act nonchalant about her pushing for today even tho she said she was busy and said she would make time for me to not sound too eager even tho I was. 2 I said what time since she is occupied but is gonna make the time to see me and I don't wanna put a time out there instead just open my day and have her give me the time to increase the chances of confirming the date and lower chances of flaking since she recommended the time frame.

Her: 4 I can finish up by then

Me: Say then 4:30 we meet at the mall here next to the Barnes and nobles for coffee then.

Her: Okay

Me: Sounds like a plan text me so we have each other's numbers 555-555-5555

^^ always recommend to get off the dating app and into texting over the phone. I forget the particulars on why but I believe it's because from what I experience better communication and it puts you in a different box from guy in dating app to guy I gave my number to.

Phone text conversation;

Her: Hi it's Shorty

Me: Hi shorty, see you this afternoon :)

Her: See you later

Her: What is the name of the place we are meeting at??

Me: It's the Barnes and Nobles at *adress*

Her: Okay thank you I want to make sure I'm going the right place I always get lost

Me: No worries haha see you soon

Me: Just text me if you get lost on the way

Her: Okay I wil

Her: I'm at Barnes and Nobles

Me: I just got here too

Her: Awesome I'm looking at books

Me: meet me in the coffee area what are you wearing?

Her: Okay White jacket and black jeans

I was already in the store when she text me the last message. Couple seconds after I received it I saw this cute girl with a Pikachu mask walking towards the coffee shop with a phone in hand white jacket, black jeans. I told myself as she walked with those high boots this can't be my date. It made me realize why do I have to get dates online? Why can't I just man up and cold approach this would be the type of girl I would go after. I walked towards her and opened from the side behind her on her left.

Me: Shorty? lol

Hi she responded. I went for the one arm hug and she hugged me back. I am Latino so hugs for me are a good way to greet people especially if I can't kiss them on the cheek. Y'know covid and all.

So I brought up my curiosity and asked her why she needed to return her tax returns in person since everybody does them online. Small talked trying to build rapport asking about her singing with her grandpa all while I was shit nervous. I went back to module 1 on One Date and how body language is how we mostly communicate on how it has an effect on not only how a girl views or feels about you but also on how you feel about yourself. So I exposed my body arms out, hands out of pockets, pretending to have a hook in my chest to keep my back and speaking from my diaphragm all while taking deep breaths and talking in a neutral tone voice.

It worked. It calmed my nerves and helped me continue the conversation. Then came time to order our drinks. I remember reading the article on why you shouldn't pay for your date. In my culture it is super rude not to pay for your Date. Paying your Date is seen as a point of masculinity. It is the man thing to do to pay for your date. Yet I am a true believer in girlschase. It's what made me the man I am today far more than my cultural upbringing. So without hesitation I ordered my drink and when asked “is that all”? I responded with yes and walked to the side to wait for my order. As I saw her take out her dollar bills even though she had more than enough for her $4 coffee I felt like utter shit. This is something that still bothers me so I gotta shake this off.

She ordered her drink and walked towards me. We continued our conversation, got our drinks and I continued to lead us outside to sit next to each other. We were sitting next to the entrance at the mall near the bookstore where there were some side rock seats that would put us next to each with nothing in between us all while simatoustly letting us face each other. Couldn't ask for a better seat especially knowing the benefits in having no physical barrier and being so close to her.

I take off my mask and start to drink my tea. This is where she takes her mask off… Now at this point I kinda knew what she looked like but y'know how girls tend to manipulate photos online and put on filters so when I saw her in person there's nothing altering it besides her makeup. I looked at her, personal 7 out of 10 for me. Prettiest face on a girl I've ever been on a date with.

We continue to talk at which point I start asking for more compliance as we were building similarities between our broken past. (My family issues and the fact that she's adopted) surprisingly besides our hard upbringing which may be the reason why I'm attracted to more edgy broken girls in a way, we had a lot in common in terms of viewpoints of life and her opinions and ideas of death. I know, I know what heck are you talking about. Some deep stuff baby some deep stuff.

This is where things turn. My confidence is skyrocketing and her shyness and feminine energy starting to come out. She can't even keep straight eye contact with me in which she apologies for and states she has a hard time keeping eye contact. I grab her hand and tell her to tell me about the small tatoo she has on it. She explains the tattoo. I held her hand until she pulled it away.

We continue to talk some more. I tell her we should take a walk. She agrees. As we were walking down the sidewalk she's on the side closer to the road. This is a big nono for me in terms of personal beliefs and it also works with girlschase philosophy. I have no problem grabbing both of her shoulders and moving her to the inner side of the sidewalk so I'm the one closest to the road. As a man I believe you should protect your family and your lady. The side closer to the road is the more dangerous side so why keep her there.

She thanks me for moving her closer to the inner side of the sidewalk. I explained the reason for my actions even though I didn't need to. I felt incorrectly obligated out of nervousness to tell her. We walked to the shop that was my destination all along and I had her pick me out a bracelet. On which I played a game where I took two bracelets I was considering on buying then proceeded to put them behind my back and had her choose one hand. I bought the bracelet on the hand she chose and we continue to walk now inside the mall.

I call her nervousness out again. She tells me that she is not as nervous no more. Regardless I come up with the excuse "well if you are you can just squeeze my hand" i said. I grab her hand and we interlock fingers as we continue to walk.

Let me tell you how special this moment was for me. This is the same mall where I started day game. The same mall I knew the clerks because I asked for their numbers and they shut me down. The same mall I started my seduction journey at 16. It felt so good holding this cute girl's hand down the mall. It made me feel like a king. As we finish walking the mall and we end up near the bookstore I suggest the third location. The park near where I live. She agrees to go and we take my car and drive there.

We get to the park in which at this point I am cocky. I got out of the car, put my arm around her and got her close to me. We continue to walk the park and talk more and more. She started to talk less and less but replicated my physical affection. I know it's time to take her home. I invited her for a movie. Straight yes. We get in my car and head to my condo.

When we get to my place that has a carpet floor I take off my shoes. She sits on the couch and refuses a glass of water or any sort of fruit I had available to offer and even after I stated she should make herself comfortable she keeps her shoes on. I sit next to her and start searching for the good old horror movie you look for when you're wanting to get laid. At this point I see her boots on my recently carpet cleaned floor. I don't hesitate. “It's kinda rude to have your shoes on inside” I said. She responds ok and takes them off.

Sometimes I can be very direct. It's just who I am. If only I had the confidence to be so 100 percent around "girls'' then I would be fine. I was captain of the wrestling team senior year of highschool, I fight guys on a weekly basis in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training, I am the leader of my group and an authority figure in the vast majority parts of my life. Including the role of dad and big brother I take in my family.

Now it's just us sitting on the couch staring at a pixel screen. I get to a side of the couch that sinks down with whomever is laying on it. I grab her and have her lay with me. Now where both laid down in the sinking couch almost cuddling. Here comes the most LMR I've ever experienced in my whole short seduction career. To be fair tho I've never had such a femineme, shy, submissive and pretty girl like her in my life before. She made me freaking lead the whole entire interaction. Like a man should.

I looked at her and asked if her lipstick had a taste to it. She stated no in which I said let me see. I kissed her and held it for 4 seconds. She kinda almost just pecked kiss me. Regardless it was a kiss under 10 minutes with her being over so intentions and interested where clear. I just had to keep pushing and boy oh boy did I push. She didn't let me kiss her again for a while but I knew she liked me a lot. So I did what any man would do. I teased her by running my hand down her legs, her stomach and slowly working toward the breast that took me 6 tries before she would even let my hand get close. I teased and I teased and I teased. Eventually she did kiss me again and I kissed her neck.

For the first time I actually finished the movie I had playing in the background while having a girl over lol. Then eventually after everything I had her bra upwards exposing her breast as I was cupping and playing around with them. This is where she still resist and I start to get more aggressive. I re-organize her so I could start to try keywords being "try" to make out with her because she was only allowing me to touch her breast and not kiss her that much. I felt like things were getting closer.

Eventually they did and the big secret came out. "I've never done things on the first date." she states. Then she stated she was on her period. This is where the disconnect happens. I get super turned on when girls are on their periods, it drives me nuts. To her she viewed it as disgusting and wrong all thanks to cultural conditioning and weak ex boyfriends repelled by the sight of blood. I mean honestly how can you call yourself a man if blood scares and prevents you from having sex with a beautiful woman? I could rant about this but I'll save that for another article.

After she stated those things I knew I was golden. I picked her up from the couch and brought her to my bed and continued to push by kissing her neck. She still kept saying how she was on her period and that it's gross and wrong. I looked into her eyes and told her "it makes the perfect lubrication". Eventually I won this little game and with an adorable sigh she said fine as she got up and headed towards the bathroom to what I only assume was to take out… yknow…

When she got back only wearing underwear I told myself I did it. I laid her down and kissed her lips. This time she brought back my faith in what I think a girl can do with small lips. We truly started making out and it was great. She was holding back making out with me until this point and I didn't realize that until now. I just thought she just didnt know how to kiss. Clothes get taken off and we have sex. It was missionary the whole time as I stared into her pretty face and she moaned in Korean. Again her face to me is a 7.

I wear her out and when she says she can't no more I make myself finish. When I do, I command her to look into my eyes as I finish inside her. I stayed in there for a good 2 minutes before getting out and cuddling with her. She tells me I'm the best she's ever had. Something I'm used to being told. It's not uncommon for me and even if they don't say anything I can still tell I'm the best they've ever had. I take pride in making love to women. I actually prioritize their pleasure over mine.

I ended up seeing her again 4 days later and she actually slept over. I'm only gonna see her after this every 8-10 days unless she really makes me fall for her. I like her alot but I can tell I can so 20-40 percent better if I do day game and keep pushing in the next 4-6 months. Regardless she's a really great girl that I wanna experiment with. She makes the cut for sure.

I wanna write more on this but this is my first LR and I don't wanna get carried away with all my philosophies, theories and feelings. All feedback is appreciated on how to write better LRs I wanna start writing FRs when I go out and day game so again anything and everything helps. Thank you for reading can't wait to hear from you guys! :)

• Rico Leon
(Previously known as Napoleon Greene)

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Eventually they did and the big secret came out. "I've never done things on the first date." she states. Then she stated she was on her period. This is where the disconnect happens. I get super turned on when girls are on their periods, it drives me nuts. To her she viewed it as disgusting and wrong all thanks to cultural conditioning and weak ex boyfriends repelled by the sight of blood. I mean honestly how can you call yourself a man if blood scares and prevents you from having sex with a beautiful woman? I could rant about this but I'll save that for another article.

After she stated those things I knew I was golden. I picked her up from the couch and brought her to my bed and continued to push by kissing her neck. She still kept saying how she was on her period and that it's gross and wrong. I looked into her eyes and told her "it makes the perfect lubrication". Eventually I won this little game and with an adorable sigh she said fine as she got up and headed towards the bathroom to what I only assume was to take out… yknow…

I really like this mindset and I want to apply it to my own game. When she gave you the period objection... did you just ignore it and almost use that as an excuse to escalate further? It seemed that by the way you handled this objection, you sealed the deal and she made up her mind that she'd be fucking you that night.

RicoLeon

Space Monkey
space monkey
I really like this mindset and I want to apply it to my own game. When she gave you the period objection... did you just ignore it and almost use that as an excuse to escalate further? It seemed that by the way you handled this objection, you sealed the deal and she made up her mind that she'd be fucking you that night.
I didn't ignore it because it really bothered her that she was on her period. To her it was like period = no sex, even tho she wanted to. The way I addressed it was by changing the frame from being on her period as a disgusting turn off, to being on her period as a dirty turn on.

Making statements like "it makes the perfect lubrication" to simply "your on your period? that's so hot" of course you have to believe it yourself and mean it because they can tell if your lying.

Girls have been culturally conditioned and told by ex lovers and boyfriends that being on their period is disgusting and that during that time of the month there are no realms to have sex. It's stupid in my opinion and weak shit that a man would prevent a woman's normal bodily function to be a pillar of judgement and disgust.

Have sex with her on her period, show her you don't judge her and she will feel liberated and owned by a powerful mature sexual man.

Here's hectors video he made on this topic it may help more on the mindsets of having sex while she's on her period :)

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Always banged my ex on her period or not. B-side too. When a girl is mine she's all mine.

Never had a ons on her period, if she was worth it I wouldn't mind.

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I didn't ignore it because it really bothered her that she was on her period. To her it was like period = no sex, even tho she wanted to. The way I addressed it was by changing the frame from being on her period as a disgusting turn off, to being on her period as a dirty turn on.

Making statements like "it makes the perfect lubrication" to simply "your on your period? that's so hot" of course you have to believe it yourself and mean it because they can tell if your lying.

Girls have been culturally conditioned and told by ex lovers and boyfriends that being on their period is disgusting and that during that time of the month there are no realms to have sex. It's stupid in my opinion and weak shit that a man would prevent a woman's normal bodily function to be a pillar of judgement and disgust.

Have sex with her on her period, show her you don't judge her and she will feel liberated and owned by a powerful mature sexual man.

Here's hectors video he made on this topic it may help more on the mindsets of having sex while she's on her period :)

Ah yea, I'm also of the philosophy that one shouldn't have a sword if he's scared to get blood on it...
I remember trying to ons a girl and she said she was on her period... i thought she was bs'ing(i also told her the I'm a vampire stuff and the more juice the better)... so i fingered her and felt this mysterious thing inside her pussy... I grabbed it and tugged it for a bit.... eventually I pulled it out and it was drenched in blood haha.

The girl didnt feel me do this AT ALL. Didnt even know I took it out. I didnt get the lay, but I think i could have if I used advanced fingering techniques and got her more and more aroused.

First time I ever saw a tampon in action

ocean_eyes

Space Monkey
space monkey
and with no drugs in my systems, no alcohol that I took to try to get over, just a pretty girl that tops my ex in looks and personality by a good 20 percent.
this is good to remember. Some younguns may not realize how important it is, but pickup can keep you away from some of the worst stuff in life.

Full pickup, from first meet to sex with no alcohol. GOD mode!

ocean_eyes

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've met this girl on Facebook dating where I've been using a hybrid texting method with phrasing from Chase’s old post on how to get girls on plenty of fish. [...]
Then came time to order our drinks. I remember reading the article on why you shouldn't pay for your date. In my culture it is super rude not to pay for your Date. Paying your Date is seen as a point of masculinity. It is the man thing to do to pay for your date. Yet I am a true believer in girlschase. It's what made me the man I am today far more than my cultural upbringing. So without hesitation I ordered my drink and when asked “is that all”? I responded with yes and walked to the side to wait for my order. As I saw her take out her dollar bills even though she had more than enough for her $4 coffee I felt like utter shit. This is something that still bothers me so I gotta shake this off.
Good job sticking to the script. In the future you can be a little more flexible. If it bothers you that much you can drop $5 on a girl to ease your conscience :) EDIT: After reading your report it sounds like you know what you're doing. Buying a drink WONT stop you from getting laid! LOL

I grab her hand and tell her to tell me about the small tatoo she has on it. She explains the tattoo. I held her hand until she pulled it away.
Hand holding: rub, squeeze, then pull away! It's like a mini love-bomb for her feelings.

“It's kinda rude to have your shoes on inside” I said. She responds ok and takes them off.
The BALLS on you dude! LMAO.

I teased and I teased and I teased.
This is key. Always Be Teasing.

She tells me I'm the best she's ever had. Something I'm used to being told. It's not uncommon for me and even if they don't say anything I can still tell I'm the best they've ever had. I take pride in making love to women. I actually prioritize their pleasure over mine.
You mother (/sister/daughter) fucker. LMAOOO

I'm only gonna see her after this every 8-10 days
Great! Fuckin' A++++ mindset.
Amazing job bro.
Any advice I gave was only nitpicking, you hit it outta the park and clearly know what you're doing.
AND you have a solid post-pussy plan!
I see a long and fruitful PU career ahead for you :)

Last edited:

RicoLeon

Space Monkey
space monkey
this is good to remember. Some younguns may not realize how important it is, but pickup can keep you away from some of the worst stuff in life.

Full pickup, from first meet to sex with no alcohol. GOD mode!
Wow. Your right. I didn't even realize it but pick up just kept me away from drugs and alcohol.

That's super powerful to think about how much of a positive thing learning this stuff really is. Replace that drink or drug with a beautiful women and a human connection.

God I love that man, thank you for putting it that way.

RicoLeon

Space Monkey
space monkey
Good job sticking to the script. In the future you can be a little more flexible. If it bothers you that much you can drop $5 on a girl to ease your conscience :) EDIT: After reading your report it sounds like you know what you're doing. Buying a drink WONT stop you from getting laid! LOL

Hand holding: rub, squeeze, then pull away! It's like a mini love-bomb for her feelings.

The BALLS on you dude! LMAO.

This is key. Always Be Teasing.

You mother (/sister/daughter) fucker. LMAOOO

Great! Fuckin' A++++ mindset.
Amazing job bro.
Any advice I gave was only nitpicking, you hit it outta the park and clearly know what you're doing.
AND you have a solid post-pussy plan!
I see a long and fruitful PU career ahead for you :)
I've never enjoyed reading a reply to any of my post more than I have reading yours.

Thank you so much man you've really gave me some good vibes and feels haha.

All I can do is try and I will keep posting FRs and of course every LR I can.

Fingers crossed to a successful pick up career haha :) :) :)

Thanks again man!

RicoLeon

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ah yea, I'm also of the philosophy that one shouldn't have a sword if he's scared to get blood on it...
Brooo
Haha I love that shit.

I used this quote for so many guy friends since reading it you genius silver tounge casanova.

so i fingered her and felt this mysterious thing inside her pussy... I grabbed it and tugged it for a bit.... eventually I pulled it out and it was drenched in blood haha.

all I gotta say is you f**king savage haha, I love you!!!

RicoLeon

Space Monkey
space monkey
Always banged my ex on her period or not. B-side too. When a girl is mine she's all mine.

Never had a ons on her period, if she was worth it I wouldn't mind.
Absolutely. No one should have any qualms about enjoying all of her in all her states.

Including her period.

Take them for everything they have.

Yaxir

Space Monkey
space monkey
In my culture it is super rude not to pay for your Date. Paying your Date is seen as a point of masculinity. It is the man thing to do to pay for your date. Yet I am a true believer in girlschase. It's what made me the man I am today far more than my cultural upbringing. So without hesitation I ordered my drink and when asked “is that all”? I responded with yes and walked to the side to wait for my order. As I saw her take out her dollar bills even though she had more than enough for her $4 coffee I felt like utter shit. This is something that still bothers me so I gotta shake this off.
i can totally relate

and i was also raised in a conservative culture

i don't wanna sound rude, but ..

FUCK cultural upbringing ! it made me so anxious and such an idiot loser, a fucking validation seeker !

i blame the stupid values of the culture for brainwashing me into being fearful of women and society , there's nothing to be fearful of !

you only live once, might as well live on your terms and enjoy doing things that make you remain on the edge

i literally felt shy and a bit strange while reading you didn't pay for your date but THEN i realized, why !

why should we feel like that ? every time i felt like that .. every. time !

what if i tried feeling different, what would happen then ? yeah .. that's what i'm going to do

force myself to feel different , see where it leads. couldn't hurt

Yaxir

Space Monkey
space monkey
is this an instruction on how to hold hands of a girl ?

like even if you wanna see her tattoo or her watch or a bracelet, you just hold her hand , take a look at it ... squeeze a little and then pull it away ?

did i understand correctly ?

RicoLeon

Space Monkey
space monkey
i can totally relate

and i was also raised in a conservative culture

i don't wanna sound rude, but ..

FUCK cultural upbringing ! it made me so anxious and such an idiot loser, a fucking validation seeker !

i blame the stupid values of the culture for brainwashing me into being fearful of women and society , there's nothing to be fearful of !

you only live once, might as well live on your terms and enjoy doing things that make you remain on the edge

i literally felt shy and a bit strange while reading you didn't pay for your date but THEN i realized, why !

why should we feel like that ? every time i felt like that .. every. time !

what if i tried feeling different, what would happen then ? yeah .. that's what i'm going to do

force myself to feel different , see where it leads. couldn't hurt
Right? The way we are raised is so important. It sets the foundation of our believes and our mindsets. I learned all of mine from reading books since I lacked a father. I am with you on the cultural upbringing brainwashing us, if only we where culturally brought up to approach women what a world we would live in. Either way we have to rise from our upbringings and thrive in pushing the limit on what most people can only dream of. Sleeping and sleeping with lots of good looking high quality women.

RicoLeon

Space Monkey
space monkey
I ended up seeing her again 4 days later and she actually slept over. I'm only gonna see her after this every 8-10 days unless she really makes me fall for her. I like her alot but I can tell I can so 20-40 percent better if I do day game and keep pushing in the next 4-6 months. Regardless she's a really great girl that I wanna experiment with. She makes the cut for sure.
UPDATE: Yesterday I told her to leave my house. It was gonna be the 5th time we would have gotten together but we got into our first "argument" you could say almost like if we where a couple. Long story short she basically kept bringing up her "terrible" past with her exes. Everything I did was questioned and she made it almost like I had to prove that I am the man I say I am. For example when it came to good sex how she never really had it before and how she stated I was the best sex she's ever had. When it came to seeing her after the first night we slept together she kept questioning the fact that I told her I would see again which of course I obviously did. Anyways all in all this girl turned me on, but Chase was right. Unnaturally dyed hair lots of a tattoos (she got 4 more small tattoos in the span of the 2-3 weeks I've known her) just a clear red flag a girl is psychological damaged.

What triggered me to cut ties with her, kick her out and block her was that on our final meeting last night she said she was "tired" of sex. She wanted just to talk about her problems and cuddle and label me as one of her exes because she's never been with a healthy high value male so therefore even tho she is experiencing it with me right now she stills believes I would have behaved like all of her exes eventually. The reason she said she was tired of sex was "because that's all me and my ex would do is have sex and never talk" even tho I be talking to this bitch about her problems every time she would come over. Only now I only get cuddles for it. Fuck that. All she offered was pussy and decent conversation. I am not ready for a relationship and its sad that's she's gone but at the same time she was giving me the cluster B women signs so good riddance!

on to the next... now I have no fwbs lmao

ocean_eyes

Space Monkey
space monkey
is this an instruction on how to hold hands of a girl ?

like even if you wanna see her tattoo or her watch or a bracelet, you just hold her hand , take a look at it ... squeeze a little and then pull it away ?

did i understand correctly ?
Yeah, it's what i usually do. I never really 'experiment' anymore with kino, because its too easy to fuck up imo.
In other words i have a few moves like this that i do, and leave it at that..til later anyway.

I like hand squeezing because it's more intimate than hand holding, sometimes it makes them do the DDB thing (where she just looks at you without saying anything. Almost like she's speechless).

ocean_eyes

Space Monkey
space monkey
UPDATE: Yesterday I told her to leave my house. It was gonna be the 5th time we would have gotten together but we got into our first "argument" you could say almost like if we where a couple. Long story short she basically kept bringing up her "terrible" past with her exes. Everything I did was questioned and she made it almost like I had to prove that I am the man I say I am. For example when it came to good sex how she never really had it before and how she stated I was the best sex she's ever had. When it came to seeing her after the first night we slept together she kept questioning the fact that I told her I would see again which of course I obviously did. Anyways all in all this girl turned me on, but Chase was right. Unnaturally dyed hair lots of a tattoos (she got 4 more small tattoos in the span of the 2-3 weeks I've known her) just a clear red flag a girl is psychological damaged.

What triggered me to cut ties with her, kick her out and block her was that on our final meeting last night she said she was "tired" of sex. She wanted just to talk about her problems and cuddle and label me as one of her exes because she's never been with a healthy high value male so therefore even tho she is experiencing it with me right now she stills believes I would have behaved like all of her exes eventually. The reason she said she was tired of sex was "because that's all me and my ex would do is have sex and never talk" even tho I be talking to this bitch about her problems every time she would come over. Only now I only get cuddles for it. Fuck that. All she offered was pussy and decent conversation. I am not ready for a relationship and its sad that's she's gone but at the same time she was giving me the cluster B women signs so good riddance!

on to the next... now I have no fwbs lmao
On to the next!

Nice job again man. Solid frame, smart move. Why am I even replying again? LMAO. You're a grandmaster chess player, You got this :p

Yaxir

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yeah, it's what i usually do. I never really 'experiment' anymore with kino, because its too easy to fuck up imo.
In other words i have a few moves like this that i do, and leave it at that..til later anyway.

I like hand squeezing because it's more intimate than hand holding, sometimes it makes them do the DDB thing (where she just looks at you without saying anything. Almost like she's speechless).
i find the squeezing part a little a little high risk - i have never held hands with a girl ..

everything else seems relatively easy to pull off

how exactly would you squeeze a girl's hand while looking at her .. hands ?

>