WWYD in this situation

HumanWhoLearns

Space Monkey
space monkey
So I asked this girl who works at the grocery store for her number. I got her number and we went out to eat on January 4. It went ok, we kissed at the end but nothing more than that. I wasn't expecting any more than that because she doesn't seem like the kind of girl who sleeps with guys on the first date (she's nerdy and kind of awkward). Anyway, I'm kind of meh about her at this point - there's some things about her that I don't like, but at least she accepts me which most girls don't. We were planning on going bowling on Saturday but she got sick and now I'm just texting her now and then about how she's doing. Honestly, I don't even know what to talk about at this point. I did text a self-deprecating joke describing how I'm kind of weird (I've heard these are bad, could somebody tell me why) that I had to explain and also asked her if she's still able to eat regular food. She ignored that text. So obviously things are kind of going downhill fast. So I'm asking for any advice. recommendations for 2nd date strategy, and what you should do/say in these situations where there is a long period of downtime between dates.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Mate , people when are sick do not want to talk about what they eat . Actually in general is a lame topic :)

Just tell her that you miss her a little bit , and hope she is doing better :)

>