Dance Floor Game - How do you "grind"?

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I've been going to dance floors recently, because I genuinely like to dance.

Generally I have a good time and many girls tell me I have a "great vibe".

A lot of times I will have girls dancing around me seeming to want to grind on me. But I feel a little bit awkward about just rubbing against them. Often I will hesitate, which seems to make them uncomfortable, and then they don't really give another chance.

Is just straight up grinding on them the go-to move though? I do know a lot of guys do that and I see them rejected all the time. But they often will go in without getting the interest that I wait to see. I hate getting rejected on the dance floor so I often won't even take the chance, and wait more for a more obvert sign from a girl. It does happen. Sometimes girls will really dance with me obviously and it's easy to transition.

But that doesn't happen every time – so when I have a good vibe and girls seem to be interested in throwing it back on me, how do I "catch it"?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I've been going to dance floors recently, because I genuinely like to dance.

Generally I have a good time and many girls tell me I have a "great vibe".

A lot of times I will have girls dancing around me seeming to want to grind on me. But I feel a little bit awkward about just rubbing against them. Often I will hesitate, which seems to make them uncomfortable, and then they don't really give another chance.

Is just straight up grinding on them the go-to move though? I do know a lot of guys do that and I see them rejected all the time. But they often will go in without getting the interest that I wait to see. I hate getting rejected on the dance floor so I often won't even take the chance, and wait more for a more obvert sign from a girl. It does happen. Sometimes girls will really dance with me obviously and it's easy to transition.

But that doesn't happen every time – so when I have a good vibe and girls seem to be interested in throwing it back on me, how do I "catch it"?
If she give you approach invites you need to go in if you hesitate it will turn her off...

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
If she give you approach invites you need to go in if you hesitate it will turn her off...
Yup, I've experienced this a lot and it seems to be very quick on the dance floor as well.

So basically, if I'm dancing near a girl, and she looks back at me and then starts shaking her ass and kinda moving towards me, in that situation you would just start grinding on her? I know you recommend not approaching from behind in that article but I also know a lot of times girls do know I'm there, I wouldn't just be going up randomly. It's just that on the dance floor, girls are kinda rarely directly facing me, so it's not an OBVERT "hey come dance with me", and it's very much more, she turns her body slightly towards me. She moves in my direction. Etc.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yup, I've experienced this a lot and it seems to be very quick on the dance floor as well.

So basically, if I'm dancing near a girl, and she looks back at me and then starts shaking her ass and kinda moving towards me, in that situation you would just start grinding on her? I know you recommend not approaching from behind in that article but I also know a lot of times girls do know I'm there, I wouldn't just be going up randomly. It's just that on the dance floor, girls are kinda rarely directly facing me, so it's not an OBVERT "hey come dance with me", and it's very much more, she turns her body slightly towards me. She moves in my direction. Etc.
Even if she gives you approach invites is a higher risk move, but with certain music booty music, sexy red and some reggaeton it could work, is just riskier than coming from the front.... But if she is attracted won't reject you, I bang girls approaching from behind in the right situation just must risky and preferably right music and ais and even then if the friends don't like you or didn't know the dynamics sometimes will stop you with the hand or get themselves behind like grinding female to female..

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Even if she gives you approach invites is a higher risk move, but with certain music booty music, sexy red and some reggaeton it could work, is just riskier than coming from the front.... But if she is attracted won't reject you, I bang girls approaching from behind in the right situation just must risky and preferably right music and ais and even then if the friends don't like you or didn't know the dynamics sometimes will stop you with the hand or get themselves behind like grinding female to female..
Thank you, that is very insightful. So what is your approach generally? Do you prefer to get on the dance floor, vibe, and then have a more direct interaction face to face? If a girl isn't into you, or her friends cockblock you, do you just go back to vibing and move to a new area? Dance floors are super dynamic so I'm curious how you keep it fresh in one venue.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thank you, that is very insightful. So what is your approach generally? Do you prefer to get on the dance floor, vibe, and then have a more direct interaction face to face? If a girl isn't into you, or her friends cockblock you, do you just go back to vibing and move to a new area? Dance floors are super dynamic so I'm curious how you keep it fresh in one venue.
whole point is to force approach invites and open body language pre opening... i 98% of the time like to open from the front...

>