How many 10/10’s have you met?

Alexander

Space Monkey
space monkey
I’m not talking visually 10/10 I’m talking whole package. Funny, smart, emotionally intelligent, creative, gorgeous, self confident.

As I’m gaining experience and levelling up I’m seeing more and more beautiful women but I’m finding the REALLY good ones; That value authenticity and vulnerability all while having done the work themselves to be EXTREMELY rare.

Hard not to ask this without a proverbial pedestal but What have you experienced folks seen in this regard? Do you just choose to remain single or are they literally unicorns?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I’m not talking visually 10/10 I’m talking whole package. Funny, smart, emotionally intelligent, creative, gorgeous, self confident.

As I’m gaining experience and levelling up I’m seeing more and more beautiful women but I’m finding the REALLY good ones; That value authenticity and vulnerability all while having done the work themselves to be EXTREMELY rare.

Hard not to ask this without a proverbial pedestal but What have you experienced folks seen in this regard? Do you just choose to remain single or are they literally unicorns?

True and field tested through generations, still stands:

Alexander

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hahaha anything above 8 hot and below 4 crazy “they’re probably a dude”.

I’ve met 3 in my 28years but fumbled them, I feel everyone has met at least one but I’m wondering if anyone has reached a point (wether through skill as a seducer or generally just become “him”) that these unicorns are not as rare as they’ve originally perceived.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I’ve met 3 in my 28years but fumbled them, I feel everyone has met at least one but I’m wondering if anyone has reached a point (wether through skill as a seducer or generally just become “him”) that these unicorns are not as rare as they’ve originally perceived.

Can’t talk for everyone but in my experience 10s stop appearing the better you get because:

1) You start noticing little “flaws” that you didn’t notice when you were in scarcity like bad attitude, tackiness or excessive need for attention.
2) You start seeing past makeup and realize some of the most “gorgeous” women are actually good in fixing their minor flaws.
3) You realize that some things are up to taste… I like my women best when they’re thin and a little fit… some of my friends who like them chubbier think their girls are better than mine.

If anything I would say you stop being so flabbergasted by women and no longer you see the unreachable 10s.
Yet the world gets filled with very reachable 9s and 9.5s that don’t make you drool like an idiot and are perfectly within your reach 😉

Not a bad trade if you ask me.

Alexander

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sorry for late reply, been doing some research on these thoughts as well as just busy with work. In the end I’ve determined it’s a value and scarcity problem, like how ulrich outlines. I appreciate the perspective.

For anyone else possibly feeling like “the one” got away; Chase puts it well in this article: https://www.girlschase.com/content/girl-hunting-pickiness-vs-selectiveness

Gain experience, level up, learn how to be selective NOT picky. Can’t be selective unless you have options and with higher levels opens new opportunities. So what WAS 3 great women in 10 years can become 10 in 3 years, you will also be properly equipped to get the most of these situations.

Last edited:
>