Tired of changing and washing bed sheets

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Pretty straight forward: as I'm fully single now, my roster increased and I'm having a hard time keeping up with the frequent necessity to change bed sheets and pillowcases...I'm simply not able to keep up with the constant changing and washing every time a girl comes to my place.
Some stuff to consider:
- it's summer here and everybody is sweating a lot...so I can't put a big blanket on top of it
- I hate leaving other people's smell in my bed (unless serious GF)
- I don't have time to wash my stuff everyday...usually I'll do it once every 7-10 days

What's you guys strategy(ies) to save some time and effort on this?

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Pretty straight forward: as I'm fully single now, my roster increased and I'm having a hard time keeping up with the frequent necessity to change bed sheets and pillowcases...I'm simply not able to keep up with the constant changing and washing every time a girls comes to my place.
Some stuff to consider:
- it's summer here and everybody is sweating a lot...so I can't put a big blanket on top of it
- I don't have time to wash my stuff everyday...usually I'll do it once every 7-10 days

Lol I don't... Once a month....I just take a wet wipe were there are cum stains..

TheEcho

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I live and die by a hefty beach towel that goes underneath everything. Used it nearly every time my ex and I did it. When I knew a fountain was coming, I'd double/quadruple fold it under her butt. With new girls, you just bring it out during a position switch, you can make it a bit of a power move with moving her around to set it up.

Last edited:

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I (when I had a home) always had a bunch of soft towels just for sex with my gf because she was a squirter. With other girls, I never really had this problem as it wasn't that hot out.

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
How about just get a set of 5-7 sets of bedsheets / pillowcases? That way you have enough spares, can just change them when necessary (ie min once a day if need be) and then launder them all on the day off?
I have a shitload of spares...problem is it's a pain to wash 2-3 sets per week, plus my regular clothes.
That's a lot of fabric to wash, hang, pick up, fold and finally store in the closet.
I live and die by a hefty beach towel that goes underneath everything.
That's a very nice idea!
It's easier to wash a big beach towel than to clean the whole set.
Thx.

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Pretty straight forward: as I'm fully single now, my roster increased and I'm having a hard time keeping up with the frequent necessity to change bed sheets and pillowcases...I'm simply not able to keep up with the constant changing and washing every time a girl comes to my place.
Some stuff to consider:

+1 to big beach towel

and I also swear by Febreze spray for smells... They even have an anti-bacteria version too

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Lol I don't... Once a month....I just take a wet wipe were there are cum stains..

Nasty Boy.

@POB

I change cheats and wash after each encounter. I have like 5 sets of bedsheets. If it is a good week end, I will pull like 2 chicks, meaning I will change sheets twice. I am also likely to change before the week end - I kinda like fresh sheets for the week end. So usually I will have to wash at least 2 srts, if not 3 on Sundays. The idea is to have good routines. Have many sets, and wash them all at once - always be sure to have 2 sets available at hand at all times.

Also learn ways to change bedsheets quickly. Here I learned from my grandma, and I can't explain them in words here, but you can probably find good instructional videos on youtube. Or here you got an excuse to see you mum/grandma :)

No quick fix I am afraid... but my routines seem to work well for me.

-Teevster

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
and I also swear by Febreze spray for smells... They even have an anti-bacteria version too
I was never a big fan of those things because of my shitty respiratory allergies, but I'll try to find a neutral one here.
Great tip!
I change cheats and wash after each encounter. I have like 5 sets of bedsheets. If it is a good week end, I will pull like 2 chicks, meaning I will change sheets twice. I am also likely to change before the week end - I kinda like fresh sheets for the week end. So usually I will have to wash at least 2 srts, if not 3 on Sundays. The idea is to have good routines. Have many sets, and wash them all at once - always be sure to have 2 sets available at hand at all times.
I kinda of do a similar routine, but it is a lot of work :(
Trying to save some time on those chores.
Also learn ways to change bedsheets quickly. Here I learned from my grandma, and I can't explain them in words here, but you can probably find good instructional videos on youtube. Or here you got an excuse to see you mum/grandma :)
I had a good technique, but forgot how it's done :rolleyes:
Will ask my mom again.
Thx guys, good stuff!

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@POB,

How much does having a maid service cost for you there?

If you've got the spares, you don't even need them over every day... just have them come over and change the sheets for you and wash all the ones in the laundry basket.

I've barely changed my own sheets in years... and I don't think I've washed my own sheets in a decade+. That's what maids are for...

Chase

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Maybe I'm a little bit of a piggy, guys. But when I was having sex with 5 different girls in a week, I wasn't changing my sheets that often.

I figure you don't really sweat much more during sex than you do during sleep. The human body lets go of a LOT of liquid at night.

So, if the sheets aren't fresh from the laundry, they won't be worse from having sex than they will be from just having slept in them.

In other words, I only changed my sheets after sex if I was already going to change them anyway, or something really stained them.

Cum stains. Virgins. Period blood. Making her squirt.

Those were all reasons for me to change the sheets.

If we just had sex and didn't stain the sheets, I'd leave them on for the next girl cause yeah.

You really can't change your bedsheets 5 times in 1 week. It's not practical.

Could the girls tell that I had fucked other girls on the same bedsheets before? I'm starting to wonder now. Maybe? I'm not sure.

But I am sure that if they could tell (consciously or subconsciously), it increased their attraction for me.

Dreamer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Firstly, this is a good primer on this topic for those interested. Been a while since I've reviewed sleep hygiene material.

I have a shitload of spares...problem is it's a pain to wash 2-3 sets per week, plus my regular clothes.
That's a lot of fabric to wash, hang, pick up, fold and finally store in the closet.

Yeah I figured you did (and thought of it). It IS a lot. The only other suggestion I could offer was outsourcing laundry so you don't have to deal with it, but @Chase beat me to it with his suggestions.

It's easier to wash a big beach towel than to clean the whole set.
+1 to big beach towel
hefty beach towel that goes underneath everything

I don't get the towel thing. Like yeah, if the girl's a squirter et al or you need to roll it for positioning etc... but if a big towel goes UNDERNEATH the bedsheets it won't prevent them from being stained / soiled etc... (ie you'll have to wash both anyway).
I was never a big fan of those things because of my shitty respiratory allergies, but I'll try to find a neutral one here.
If that's the case then you need to be a bit more careful wrt sleep hygiene (re: the link I posted). I don't know if dryers are popular where you're at (they aren't here so I hang mine) but if strapped for time you could just try and use a quick wash cycle and use a hygiene fabric softener to sanitize (it's what I do). Persil makes ones called Persil Hygiene Spuler but is a bit difficult to find outside EU (and even in EU). However, some stores have domestic / generic versions available, and they kill everything even @ low temperatures.

Another option to look into is wool bedding. I haven't read up enough details about it, but it has some antimicrobial properties. It's more absorbant than cotton (which regular bedding is usually made of) and antiallergenic to some extent, so may be worth looking into.

If allergies are an issue you can also look into mattress protectors (which go over the mattress and underneath everything else) and pillow protectors (which go over the pillow and underneath the covering) as added protection and ease of laundering.
The human body lets go of a LOT of liquid at night.
Yes, correct.

-Dreamer

Last edited:
Reactions: POB

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@POB,

How much does having a maid service cost for you there?

If you've got the spares, you don't even need them over every day... just have them come over and change the sheets for you and wash all the ones in the laundry basket.

I've barely changed my own sheets in years... and I don't think I've washed my own sheets in a decade+. That's what maids are for...
I get you.
Used to have one every week, then every 15-days.
Yes, they changed it for me, but I still needed to wash them.
Over here having a regular maid who does a bit of everything is not cheap!
It's more advantageous to hire sporadically and just for basic cleaning.

So I've been using third party apps where you just pay, choose the day, and they take care of the scheduling and the legal labor stuff.
As I'm moving out of this condo soon and going to another place, I've not been using it for a while.

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The easy answer is to hire a maid and have extra sets.

I found an older lady on Facebook wanting part time work cleaning. I pay her in cash and she is super dependable and cheap.

Other wise towels and extra sets helps.

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I have a maid, but do you have her change your sheets 5x a week?

Or do you just do that part yourself, and she just takes the whole batch to the laundry and back every week when she's over?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Maybe I'm a little bit of a piggy, guys. But when I was having sex with 5 different girls in a week, I wasn't changing my sheets that often.

I figure you don't really sweat much more during sex than you do during sleep. The human body lets go of a LOT of liquid at night.

So, if the sheets aren't fresh from the laundry, they won't be worse from having sex than they will be from just having slept in them.

In other words, I only changed my sheets after sex if I was already going to change them anyway, or something really stained them.

If we just had sex and didn't stain the sheets, I'd leave them on for the next girl cause yeah.

Could the girls tell that I had fucked other girls on the same bedsheets before? I'm starting to wonder now. Maybe? I'm not sure.

But I am sure that if they could tell (consciously or subconsciously), it increased their attraction for me.
My point...exactly

Matches my experience, my point.... I was feeling the wtf feeling for a minute... glad someone does what I do.

P.s. @Karea Ricardus D. They sometimes found other women hair, sometimes they brought it up sometimes they play stupid, one time I posted in nextasf how a girl was sucking my dick and found another girl hair in my dick... Sometimes the hair stay around the sheets get in your body..

Last edited:
>