Tired of changing and washing bed sheets

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Women's hair is fucking awful lol.
That shit sticks everywhere.
What I found out is some women don't care about it....but others will flip instantly!
To avoid drama, I prefer to clean the most obvious ones.
Used condoms too!
On top of that, I always throw out my bathroom's thrash the morning after.

Though what REALLY works for me is to leave some pussy juice in my bed.
When it dries out, it creates a distinct smell that fucking turns them on.
Maybe it's natural selection at play, the old female competition for the best males, but they seem to love it.

Last edited:

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I have never done laundry in my life..
I'll tell you why I prefer to do it myself.
I'm super allergic to a lot of stuff.
Regular washing doesn't cut it for me.
So I have to use a certain type of soap and softener.
Plus I always sanitize my clothes before washing them.

Pro tip: soak everything in water with a 1/5 concentration of alcohol vinegar for 15 minutes, then wash as usual
It kills most bacteria, especially from synthetic gym clothes
And if you Iron them later, they'll smell like new!

Last edited:

TheEcho

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I don't get the towel thing. Like yeah, if the girl's a squirter et al or you need to roll it for positioning etc... but if a big towel goes UNDERNEATH the bedsheets it won't prevent them from being stained / soiled etc... (ie you'll have to wash both anyway).
It goes under you guys, not the sheets lol. It covers the bedding. I also have one in my car

Last edited:

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I have a maid, but do you have her change your sheets 5x a week?

Or do you just do that part yourself, and she just takes the whole batch to the laundry and back every week when she's over?

Either way.

Depending on period stains / cum stains / etc., I will have maids change my sheets up to 3x/week.

If it's really messy and I can't wait I may peel the bed sheet off and throw it in the hamper and toss another sheet on. But I'm not changing blankets and pillowcases / etc. myself... that can wait for the maid. I also always have a whole bunch of pillows so those are easy to rotate.

One thing I learned to do is blow dry squirt stains on the bed without removing the sheet. You get an extension cord, plug the blow dryer in, prop it up on a bag of wipes or a tissue box, put a couple of pillows on either side of it to hold it in place so it isn't slipping all over the place, then let that sucker blow until the sheet and the mattress underneath it are both dry. Scrunch the sheets up in your hands so they aren't overly stiff from cum / pussy juice once dry, then throw the blanket and bedspread on top. No one will ever be the wiser. That will tide you over till the maid comes.

Also, mattress protectors. Very useful if you don't like stains all over your mattress. Get several so you can switch them out when one is in the wash.

Chase

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Women's hair is fucking awful lol.
That shit sticks everywhere.
What I found out is some women don't care about it....but others will flip instantly!
To avoid drama, I prefer to clean the most obvious ones.
Yeah, I always picked up the most obvious hair after every encounter. That said, we had an interesting situation once when Levo and I were living in the same house together and going out to game a lot and bringing a lot of girls back to the house.

One time a girl he was sleeping with confronted him about another girl's hair in his bed, and he said "oh... that's probably the maid's." And I told him, that was a mistake. Because that set the frame: "if there's other girls' hair in my bed, it's not cause I'm fucking other girls."

In other words, he bought into HER frame that he shouldn't fuck other girls. As chance would have it, the same thing happened to me around the same time... a girl found another girls' hair in my bed and confronted me about it too.

Karea: "That's not your hair?"
HB: "No it's not!"
Karea: "Oh. I thought that's your hair."
HB: "Look at it, it's a different color than my hair!"
Karea: "Lol. That's pretty funny."
HB: "UGH!! Men!!!!!"

Levo's girl had him roped into an exclusivity frame within a few months. My girl fucked me without commitment for almost 2 years.

Now I'm gonna back up another step... the smoother my game was in the context of sexual framing, the less this even came up. When you qualify a girl 5 minutes after the opener on "you're not the jealous type are you?" and hammer that point home hard, and then run a couple more routines/stories/frames along the same line later, and do all of the above in a sexual frame and a fuckbuddy frame, it's not an issue.

I had another girl confront me on hair a few years ago when I was quite rusty... I knew I had messed up the frame somewhere if she thinks she has a right to make a spectacle about other women. I just said: "Hey... hang on a second. Calm down. Answer me this: are you my girl-friend?" She went from angry to pouting and gave that up within a minute too cause the penny finally dropped.

But, as they say... any issue that crops up in game is always due to a mistake made at an earlier phase of the game, and so it was here too. The problem showed up because my prior framing against jealousy wasn't thorough enough, I wasn't in a proper friends with benefits frame (and even if I think I might want her as a GF, I always start out in an FB frame anyway... GF is something they have to earn over the months).
Though what REALLY works for me is to leave some pussy juice in my bed.
When it dries out, it creates a distinct smell that fucking turns them on.
Maybe it's natural selection at play, the old female competition for the best males, but they seem to love it.
Yeah that makes sense. I had a thread once called "fuck exceptionally well groomed", a play on one of Mystery's rules... I said if you just had sex, don't even take a shower. Go gaming with her juices all over you. I even went so far as to schedule a fuck buddy around noon so I could go daygaming after.

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Depending on period stains / cum stains / etc., I will have maids change my sheets up to 3x/week.
I thought about this some more... I actually never had the money for a maid when I fucked 5 girls a week from pure pickup (that was usually 1-2 new ones and 3-4 of my regulars, not 5 lays in a week).

Just something that came to mind since there's this myth out there that you need money to get girls... my experience has been: not having money hasn't hurt my game, and having money hasn't helped my game much in and of itself.
Also, mattress protectors. Very useful if you don't like stains all over your mattress. Get several so you can switch them out when one is in the wash.
Yeah, those are a must if you plan on making your girls squirt a lot. I don't even like making girls squirt that much when I don't have them... a soaking wet mattress is pretty gross cause you can't just peal it off.

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
pob so how do you know they are squirters that math make no sense... is not like the girls go around saying "hey i am squirter" you find out in the bed.
Lol, after they squirt one time in bed, I won't allow them to do it again.
I also put a towel at the edge of the bed so they can sit after.
Spent 5+ years dating a heavy squirter in the past.
After the first waterfall I got traumatized lol.

Last edited:

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
you can also tell when they're starting to squirt, just a few drops, and stop stimulating them and tell them to get up and continue in the bathroom

Reactions: POB

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Lol, after they squirt one time in bed, I won't allow them to do it again.
I also put a towel at the edge of the bed so they can sit after.
Spent 5+ years dating a heavy squirter in the past.
After the first waterfall I got traumatized lol.
still have a stain on my mattress from a squirter. did my darndest to get it out. It's pretty faded now, but the memory remains

>