Trajectory of my life. Need advice from successful guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighVoltage

Space Monkey
space monkey
OK let's clarify things.

In my opinion, choosing your career based on what brings you closer to the type of woman you find hottest is just not an effective or sustainable approach. That's what comes across to me as your intention in your original post (which I did reread).

Instead, if you want a certain kind of woman, find ways to hang out in circles that she is part of, without building your whole life around her. Or just live in a city where plenty of those kind of women live and daygame her. In big cities there are all sorts of women running around everywhere, and when you learn to approach in all kinds of everyday situations, you don't need to make any big investment into your lifestyle just to get closer to them. Besides, until you've spent a bunch of time in and out of bed with a specific kind of woman you don't even really know if you'll end up liking her as much as you thought. A lot of women look good from afar but after you've cum in her you just aren't interested anymore.

Women are the ones with a very flexible frame. If you have well-developed seduction skills, the right presentation, and a rock solid frame, all you have to do is run into her somewhere and you have a golden opportunity to bend her reality into yours.

@HighVoltage nobody here is dissing you or anything.
Even if some of us use humor, it's all on good faith.
And to be honest, I've seen fairly good advice here of people trying to understand you better.

There's nothing wrong with having greater goals, but you are just coming from all over the place!
Some examples:

Do you know how immature the above sounds?
You are coming from a place of needing external things to validate yourself as a man.
That's the crux of red pill's fake gurus propaganda.
Most advanced guys here are not buffed, or fighters, or even handsome...but they were able to fuck cute women without a penny in their names, and in the worst possible conditions.
They've fucked chicks in disgusting bathrooms, terrible apartments that only had an old mattress, and even outside in broad daylight.

You like muscular women, nothing wrong with that.
I've personally dated two cute bodybuilders back in the day.
When clothes were off, they didn't last more than 20 minutes with me without tapping or gasping for air.
Plus their clits looked like a speed bag 🥊

And I've seen Gracyanne in person.
She is short, looks like a Rhino, and is married to an ugly bad singer who likes to con people.

Do you know how long it takes for guys to join the UFC???
Do you know how many are cut after one or two bad fights, and never make it to the top?
Plus most UFC champions have been fighting in some kind of martial art since they were in high school!
Amateur mma is even more brutal!

Most bodybuilders are broke.
And I know it because I've been lifting since 1995...I've seen it all from this group.
It's not a sustainable lifestyle, unless you make it to the top 2-3%, or is able to create a successful brand on social media, which takes a lot of time, energy and maybe money (plus you already need to have a great physique).

You are projecting your happiness on the fantasy of having a certain type of woman who's very outside the norm!
Do you realize how crazy that sounds?
What if some cutie pops in front of you tomorrow?
Will you pass on her just because she is not a muscular model with tree trunk thighs and a giant clit?
Or because you don't drive a huracan?

Just gave it above.
Alright friend, thank you, you can go back to reddit now.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I do have to chime in with all the people in this thread.
You seem to be very fixated on attaining certain external markers of success so you can be validated by other people instead of the success itself.

Why do you NEED a company, a luxurious car and a muscular famous Instagram girlfriend?

As opposed to earn tons of money from high level consulting or a 200K USD salary and a cute, sweet, toned but not famous girlfriend?

Why do you need you “success” to be such a flex?

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
He's been banned, barely a day in and already stirring the pot
So much for getting past the opener

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
None.

Lamborghinis are a flex, that’s the whole point of it.
Can’t resist pointing out the 60s/70s ones are real classics (and totally different beasts than modern ones) but that’s mostly irrelevant

Just wanted to say for any randos reading this that entrepreneurship doesn’t work the way OP thought it does

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Lemme explain to you why it blows to ask for help. . . .

If you write every detail so people won't get the wrong idea, you will get people who read what you typed and get the wrong idea anyway because they read it through a lens of their own mental design . . . Or people see that wall of text and decide : "No" and why shouldn't they? Everyone needs help with something, and they couldn't communicate in a concise way?

But when you are concise and ONLY leave the details that are necessary to the question , you get people who fill in the gaps and arrive at a conclusion that is just. . . .Bad, and frankly written in bad faith.

Basically, you always open yourself up to people who read you wrong, or people who aren't even willing to read you right or fairly.

In this scenario, "people" is you.
100% incorrect don't question my intentions and being this sensitive won't help you in seduction...

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What is the best way to help someone who is delusional/closed off to advice like this? I know we gotta ban someone like this for the health of the community, but he obviously needs help lol

Serious question though, it's always been a curiosity of mine, on how you might actually get through to someone like that.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
What is the best way to help someone who is delusional/closed off to advice like this? I know we gotta ban someone like this for the health of the community, but he obviously needs help lol

Serious question though, it's always been a curiosity of mine, on how you might actually get through to someone like that.
Nah no need to ban usually new people don't know yet styles or personalities of different posters and feel attacked, unless the obvious trolls, if he is no trolling he is ok...

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human

why would you care to? his help is his responsibility.. won’t accept the help offered? good luck to you

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
why would you care to? his help is his responsibility.. won’t accept the help offered? good luck to you

because he obviously needs the help. It would be cool to actually crack the code, with effeciency. Look i'm not saying its worth it to pour tons of energy into a go nowhere situation.

but if its possible to actually help a guy, who needs help, I think that would be great. Especially because a lot of men are delusional these day. I care about my fellow men.

I get it though, most cases are probably lost causes and better to just leave them alone.

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
because he obviously needs the help. It would be cool to actually crack the code, with effeciency. Look i'm not saying its worth it to pour tons of energy into a go nowhere situation.

but if its possible to actually help a guy, who needs help, I think that would be great. Especially because a lot of men are delusional these day. I care about my fellow men.

I get it though, most cases are probably lost causes and better to just leave them alone.
I hear you. Lost cause or not, as a sovereign individual one’s wellbeing is one’s own responsibility. Your energy and time are limited, why waste your own on somebody else who chooses to squander theirs? Maybe better to spend your time and energies shoring up your health and perhaps that of your loved ones than have it be hijacked by delusional and idle strangers.

They’re not worth it. Why should you care more about them than they care about themselves?

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I hear you. Lost cause or not, as a sovereign individual one’s wellbeing is one’s own responsibility. Your energy and time are limited, why waste your own on somebody else who chooses to squander theirs? Maybe better to spend your time and energies shoring up your health and perhaps that of your loved ones than have it be hijacked by delusional and idle strangers.

They’re not worth it. Why should you care more about them than they care about themselves?

should probably clarify. my work involves coaching people. so the incentive is also $$$.

Most people who come to me are already open to help, so it's not usual to find people resistant like OP...

but this guy did come to the forum for help.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
There’s an old Chinese saying: “When the student is ready, the teacher appears”

This guy was showing signs of him not being ready.

As for your coaching practice… I would tell them, they are not ready for the big information unless they change their attitudes.
Most won’t.

You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink it.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
There’s an old Chinese saying: “When the student is ready, the teacher appears”

This guy was showing signs of him not being ready.

As for your coaching practice… I would tell them, they are not ready for the big information unless they change their attitudes.
Most won’t.

You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink it.

love this.

I agree. Now that you say it, I think it might even be more of a useful wake up to say that. like "wow this guy won't even teach me? WTF..." and then he goes on and contemplates that for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
>