Visiting  Who's day-gaming in Europe and where?

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Alright guys. I'm about to wrap up my stay in the "emergency room for the lonely heart break club" (South East Asia) and head to Europe for some serious daygame as the season tick over and it's starting to get a little bit warmer, the sun is coming out and girls start trading their jackets in for short skirts...

Who's in Europe and either day gaming or interested in getting into it? Let me know, here or via PM. I haven't chosen a city yet, I'm just doing my research about the best options. I'll probably start in Barcelona but after that I'm wide open. I'm location independent (work online) and I'll have a car.

Let's make it happen.

henrystuart

Rookie
Rookie
hey man, how's your journey so far? I'd love to connect! I used to practice daygame very often and get decent results (back in 2018), I haven't been doing it ever since and am coming back now. HMU!

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Karea Ricardus D.,

@Tony D is planning a Europe tour from April or May through June, day gaming his way through a bunch of cities. Not sure if you and he have talked about this yet.

He's planning on running bootcamps for students there. We're going to offer it to the GC audience if they want to sign up + he'll be offering it to his own site and audience too.

I think he isn't sure which cities yet... but you're connected with him already. Could always join him for a bootcamp or assistant coach on one to help shake some rust off. Would probably be a pretty fun time.

Chase

Gsi2810

Space Monkey
space monkey
I have been stuck in upper beginner hell for quite a while now but even I pull in Budapest (very touristy, cheap, it's easy but pointless ONS). However I want to do more Poland (will be in Warsaw), Polish girls have that look which I dig but less chance for success. Will be in Warsaw in May-June, hit me up if you're around.

ZenRising

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm in Barcelona... definitely up for connecting if you come through ;)

>