Examples of when Women are miles ahead of you.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Guys,

I like to put this post and i will put some examples from personal experience on women who is already miles ahead of you in a particular situation. I like to give a shoutout to Drck, who is amazingly socially and acutely aware of how women work. I like to collaborate a post with him here and i hope he post on this post here occasionally.

So I hope to get started by tomorrow. ;)

p.s: other members, please feel free to post experiences. Every experiences can be learn from.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Feeding IOIS from a confused girl herself

Okay, so let's get into the first one. This is very common among students and schools. This always happen at schools and this can last for about 1 to 5 years. :)

This girl in my class whom i like and actually ask her out. She didn't go out with me that night but she was into me. I was too fast and she kind of just said no. My mistake was however a week later, giving her a gift for Valentine's day. Too much into movies i guess... but she was really pissed off and that we never talk for about two years. We were in the same class for three years and you can imagine how awkward it really was. Funny enough, after two years, she slowly give IOIs and then i was trapped by her again. She gave IOIs every two to three days and then never really do anything. This is how women learn social dynamics at schools and i was part of her experiment. Her friends really like me and that one of her friend wanted to hook up with me but i didn't know.

Nevertheless, despite the reeling and then never do anything, she did like me and i know it. She just didn't know how to proceed. I knew this when i attended her last birthday party before we parted for tertiary schools and she cried. Funny enough, her boyfriend is there. So i was basically in the boyfriend zone but she already have a boyfriend, thus the inner turmoil.

p.s: I still have more ridiculous 'you thought you owned her but she actually owned you' stories, so no worries!

Zac

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Zac, sound good :)

Ok, let's see:

"She didn't go out with me that night but she was into me"
>>>> As you know, it depends. She may be busy or "she doesn't like you enough". Note that I didn't just say "she doesn't like you" but I also included "enough". The reason is, that the girl may like you (as a friend, as a good guy) but at the same time she is not attracted 'enough' to go out with you. So, we don't know why she didn't go, but the general rule is that if she "likes you enough" she would either reschedule or agreed on 2nd try. Possibly, she would be after you in some other way. That makes sense, if she simply "likes you enough" she wants to be with you...

"I was too fast and she kind of just said no"
>>>> Usually girls don't want to hurt your feelings, so they rather make same lame excuse. For example: "sorry, but I already have a BF". Or "I need to study", something in that sense, just signaling to you that she doesn't have time for you because she is busy doing XYZ. Usually a girl is polite in this way because she is flattered that you are interested in her, yet at the same time she doesn't have the same interest in you. Thus she has no reason to 'hurt' you by rejecting you, if that makes sense...

Saying direct "no" is rather too confrontational for a girl, especially if she is young. She is clearly telling you "no" so you don't get any idea. A girl who tells you directly "no" is rather decided, she doesn't care that you like her, she doesn't care much if she hurts you by rejecting you. This could, however, also depend on culture - girls can behave differently in different cultures... So either way the best way is to laugh it out, don't take the "no" too seriously. If you want to be more of an asshole, you can even laugh in her face... If you are more gentler and more socially tuned, perhaps sexy smile and mysterious look "you don't know what you are missing girl" would do it...

My mistake was however a week later, giving her a gift for Valentine's day.
>>>> Yes, that is a mistake. A girl rejects you, and you reward her by giving her a gift, even telling her that you really like her (ok, you didn't say it directly but you expressed it during Valentine's day, which is pretty much the same). So no, don't do that with other girls.

* If a girl is non-compliant, tells you 'no', rejects you or denies you - ignore it. Shrug your shoulders, and walk away, don't react at all... Whatever you do, don't reward her for that 'bad' behavior, because that is how you are teaching her to behave that way...
* On he other hand, if she is compliant, if she goes out with you or is responding to you - that's when you reward her for 'good' behavior. Don't do it all the time so it is not obvious, and be creative. One day gift, another day ice cream, yet another one buy a ticket to movies...

"...but she was really pissed off and that we never talk for about two years"
>>>> Yes. The clue is in the above "no". She was giving you a clear sign that she is not interested, yet you kept pushing it forward. She told you "no" yet you brought her a gift on Valentine's day. So how else can she get rid of you? She gets pissed, she doesn't talk to you, she avoids you... So we have to be more socially tuned, we have to learn how to read girl's emotions. For example:

* Is she happy to see you around? >> Good, she likes you
* Is she talkative, is she giving you clues that she wants to talk to you? >> Good
* Does she come closer to you when you talk so she can hear you? Does she come closer to you and talks louder, or does something unusual - so you notice her? Good, she likes you
* Is she imitating you somehow? Using unusual words that you are using? Wearing the same color of clothes that you wear? Good, she likes you, she is mirroring you
* Is she looking deeply in your eyes? Even moves her eyes to your lips and back? Good
* Is she responding to your texts and calls? Or better, does she contact you first? Good
* Does she have common things to talk about with you? Does she talk spontaneously and for long(er) time without you even trying to talk? Good

On the other hand:
* She is moving 'away' from you, rather avoiding you, doesn't come closer to you >> Bad. She is not interested
* Is she annoyed by you looking at her, moving her eyes 'away' from you >> Bad
* Is she negative when talking to you or around you? Talking a lot about sickness, throwing up, hospital visits, feeling tired, bored and so on? >> Bad. She is creating a cloud of negative emotions, hoping that you associate her with negative emotions and thus start avoiding her...
* She doesn't respond at all, she doesn't text back, never contacts you >> Bad
* Can she find anything at all to make the conversation easy for you? Is the conversation rather miserable experience, lots of long pauses, lots of personal questioning - while she doesn't even bother to make it easy? >> Bad...

Funny enough, after two years, she slowly give IOIs and then i was trapped by her again. She gave IOIs every two to three days and then never really do anything.
>>>> Try to give her a break. She is just a girl, she knows that you like her a lot. She knows it. She also doesn't want to be mean to you, yet at the same time she doesn't want you to follow her, chase her, showing her your interest... So again, we have to be more socially tuned, we need some attitude like this: Hey, I really like you but I can see that you don't like me 'enough'. I get it, and it is ok, I'm perfectly fine with it... See, that's more mature attitude, you are acknowledging that she 'doesn't like you enough' and it is perfectly ok with you... For simplicity:

* Less experienced guys don't get it. They keep circling that girl anytime she appears. They always try to capture her attention in some way. They always try to tell her or show her that they like her. The more she runs away, the more they want to tell her because they think she doesn't know it. But we already know that girls are not stupid - they know it. Every girl knows that you like her, you don't have to tell her that. When a girl see guy like that, she is thinking that he is like a hungry wolf. He stares at her, he is circling her, he is constantly pacing around her while saliva is dripping off of his mouth... That's quite uncomfortable for that girl, she feels chased thus she runs far away...
* More mature guys don't do that. They give her space, they don't chase her around. They even ignore her because they are busy with other girls. When they see her they smile, say hi - and walk away. If she comes next time, they still give her a space. They don't have the need to make her his GF...

"Nevertheless, despite the reeling and then never do anything, she did like me and i know it. She just didn't know how to proceed"
>>>> We shall not seek excuses for girls, we shall not justify their behaviors. We shall keep it simple: She is an adult, and if she is interested she will let me know in one way or another...

"I knew this when i attended her last birthday party before we parted for tertiary schools and she cried. Funny enough, her boyfriend is there. So i was basically in the boyfriend zone but she already have a boyfriend, thus the inner turmoil"
>>>> The same, no excuses. If she wanted you as a BF she would let you know.

Simplicity is the key to brilliance
~ Bruce Lee :)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Drck,

Drck said:
but the general rule is that if she "likes you enough" she would either reschedule or agreed on 2nd try. Possibly, she would be after you in some other way. That makes sense, if she simply "likes you enough" she wants to be with you...

Yes but this is in Asia, where women are more "dumb", lacking or still learning social skills and expecting 'Prince Charming'. She at the time was just as lost as i am.

Drck said:
or example: "sorry, but I already have a BF". Or "I need to study", something in that sense, just signaling to you that she doesn't have time for you because she is busy doing XYZ. Usually a girl is polite in this way because she is flattered that you are interested in her, yet at the same time she doesn't have the same interest in you. Thus she has no reason to 'hurt' you by rejecting you, if that makes sense...

Yeap, she does not have the same level of interest.

Drck said:
"...but she was really pissed off and that we never talk for about two years"
>>>> Yes. The clue is in the above "no". She was giving you a clear sign that she is not interested, yet you kept pushing it forward. She told you "no" yet you brought her a gift on Valentine's day. So how else can she get rid of you? She gets pissed, she doesn't talk to you, she avoids you... So we have to be more socially tuned, we have to learn how to read girl's emotions. For example:

* Is she happy to see you around? >> Good, she likes you
* Is she talkative, is she giving you clues that she wants to talk to you? >> Good
* Does she come closer to you when you talk so she can hear you? Does she come closer to you and talks louder, or does something unusual - so you notice her? Good, she likes you
* Is she imitating you somehow? Using unusual words that you are using? Wearing the same color of clothes that you wear? Good, she likes you, she is mirroring you
* Is she looking deeply in your eyes? Even moves her eyes to your lips and back? Good
* Is she responding to your texts and calls? Or better, does she contact you first? Good
* Does she have common things to talk about with you? Does she talk spontaneously and for long(er) time without you even trying to talk? Good

On the other hand:
* She is moving 'away' from you, rather avoiding you, doesn't come closer to you >> Bad. She is not interested
* Is she annoyed by you looking at her, moving her eyes 'away' from you >> Bad
* Is she negative when talking to you or around you? Talking a lot about sickness, throwing up, hospital visits, feeling tired, bored and so on? >> Bad. She is creating a cloud of negative emotions, hoping that you associate her with negative emotions and thus start avoiding her...
* She doesn't respond at all, she doesn't text back, never contacts you >> Bad
* Can she find anything at all to make the conversation easy for you? Is the conversation rather miserable experience, lots of long pauses, lots of personal questioning - while she doesn't even bother to make it easy? >> Bad...

That's the thing. I am not trying to tell you that i still like her but most of us are expecting technical stuff out of high school days. So let me continue...

1)Is she happy to see you around? Yes
2)Does she come closer to you when you talk so she can hear you? Does she come closer to you and talks louder, or does something unusual - so you notice her? Yes
3) Is she imitating you somehow? Using unusual words that you are using? Wearing the same color of clothes that you wear? Yes
4)Is she looking deeply in your eyes? Even moves her eyes to your lips and back? Yes and the second is No.

and now..

* She is moving 'away' from you, rather avoiding you, doesn't come closer to you >> No
* Is she annoyed by you looking at her, moving her eyes 'away' from you >> No
* Is she negative when talking to you or around you? Talking a lot about sickness, throwing up, hospital visits, feeling tired, bored and so on? >> No
* She doesn't respond at all, she doesn't text back, never contacts you >> No
* Can she find anything at all to make the conversation easy for you? Is the conversation rather miserable experience, lots of long pauses, lots of personal questioning - while she doesn't even bother to make it easy? >> No

As we get older, we tend to operate from thought process alone and not consider the reality of the situation even one single bit (and that's why young people think we are 'nuts'), the technical stuff so to speak but really, like i said, we have to consider that we are in Asia, we were young and basically didn't knew any better. Okay, let's finish off at the bottom :)

Drck said:
Try to give her a break. She is just a girl, she knows that you like her a lot. She knows it. She also doesn't want to be mean to you, yet at the same time she doesn't want you to follow her, chase her, showing her your interest... So again, we have to be more socially tuned, we need some attitude like this: Hey, I really like you but I can see that you don't like me 'enough'. I get it, and it is ok, I'm perfectly fine with it... See, that's more mature attitude, you are acknowledging that she 'doesn't like you enough' and it is perfectly ok with you..

She look for me, in class about school stuff and then later she invited me to her birthday party personally. I was the first one invited and my friends didn't knew! I was so embarrass because they thought i look for her. But Yea i like her. I really do, at that time. She was the netball captain of the school, top 10 in the whole of the academic and her teachers like her. While people called her a "bitch" (and Chase, if you read this, your knowledge is brilliant), I see through her. She was the so called 'blonde girl', that high school cheerleader every guy wants to fuck.

Just so you know, she was starting to like me. If you ask why she was starting to like me instead of liking me, remember that we are young and dumb as fuck. Btw, her friends like me. One of her friend tried to flirt with me when she's not around.. In Asia, let's just say our puppy love and bantering is more longer than Westerners..

Drck said:
"Nevertheless, despite the reeling and then never do anything, she did like me and i know it. She just didn't know how to proceed"
>>>> We shall not seek excuses for girls, we shall not justify their behaviors. We shall keep it simple: She is an adult, and if she is interested she will let me know in one way or another...

"I knew this when i attended her last birthday party before we parted for tertiary schools and she cried. Funny enough, her boyfriend is there. So i was basically in the boyfriend zone but she already have a boyfriend, thus the inner turmoil"
>>>> The same, no excuses. If she wanted you as a BF she would let you know.

You trying to put everything in one bucket. I am not being a whiteknight and defending her, here. She really didn't knew how to proceed. While i was 'liking' her, i learn many years later that she only just started dating another guy outside of school. So by the time we are 16 (i would consider that already grown up somewhat), I was practically in the 'boyfriend zone'. She wanted me as a boyfriend but i screwed up. I was in my 'chode' ways (LOLX), So yea, maybe i didn't meant anything to her and let's just say that you are right. She did put me on a leash. I would agree she put me on a leash, partially, but let's just say she played me all along... Then yes, she is the greatest actor i have ever seen.

Because i never seen women crying and bow down to me at her birthday party because she was so disappointed (for whatever apparent reason that is that i still do not know), and infront of her friends, family and her boyfriend.

Zac

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ok, we also have to consider other things such as age, experience, culture and possibly religion.

We have lots of useful tools in seduction, these tools are great, but at the same time they work only for specific situations. Say you have 30 tools under your belt - does it mean that you are going to use all of them on one particular girl? It doesn't, you may need only 10 tools, perhaps only 5.... Then another girl comes, and you may use a set of another tools...

At this time it seems that you have lots of tools under your belt, and you are trying to use all of them. That's not necessary, it's a waste of time and it doesn't work. You only have to use tools pertinent to that situation...

Say you meet a girl who is too young, inexperienced, most likely virgin. I'm assuming she is from different culture too, and religion may also play important role. She may be from more traditional family where sleeping with random guys is simply unacceptable. Her mind is simply set for long(er) term dating.

Imagine a Guy A who comes, throws his sexiness around, and tries to pull her in the bed fast. Is she going to go? Chances are very high that she will not. She may like the guy a lot, but at the same time there is lots of barriers in her way: she is shy, too nervous about the new experience. She's never dated a guy, it's something totally new to her, her anxiety goes up because she doesn't know what to do. She is afraid to mess up. She is also risking her name - everyone around may find out that she slept with a guy, her religion also tells her that it is unacceptable, that she might be punished and so on. There is already lots of shame...

So the initial attractions goes up, but then she hits multiple obstacles. She can't move forward. Attraction expires, what goes up goes down, and now she falls into autorejection... There is this great guy who she likes, but she can't move forward, the road is blocked - what can she do...?

Imagine a Guy B who is more aware about the situation he's in. He would take much slower approach because he knows that it is a long term battle. He's not going to throw his sexy tools around, rather presents as her friend. He makes her feel comfortable, he wants sex but at the same time he is taking it more slowly, just little steps by steps further... It make take longer time, but eventually she feels comfortable enough to sleep with him... There might still be some obstacles, but now she has a good bond with the guy, everybody knows that they are good friends, so if something "happen" there won't be much shaming, if any at all...

-------

Now imagine a different situation. Say the girl is also young but from different background. She already experienced with three guys, she is not that shy. Her friends around are even more experienced than her, she feels that she has to compete with them. Her family is not particularly traditional, the family is rather quite liberal, she can bring more guys to her house and nobody is surprised....

So for her, Guy A might be much better choice. He is quite sexy and fast. At the same time, Guy B is rather quite boring, he is too slow, he is moving forward too slow, by the time he gets serious about sex she can sleep with three other guys...

So see, those are two different situations, there are different set of tools to be used in order to be successful (date and sleep with the particular girl). A guy who is aware of the situation, who knows the girl's background and understands where she is coming from, will use particular tool that fits the situation. A guy who is not aware will just be throwing all of his tools around, not really knowing what is going on, just hoping that some of them will work... He throws his sexiness around, dominant looks and walks - but she's not responding to it because she is looking for something little bit different...

------

So as a general rule, if she is responding, looking for you, is compliant, imitating you and so forth, you want to be moving forward. If she is less shy, more liberal and more experienced, move faster. If she is more shy, more traditional, has more structured mindset, perhaps is quite religious, you probably want to slow down a little, as chances are that she may fall in autorejection fast...

Empty your mind, be formless... shapeless... Like water.... Be water my friend
~ Bruce Lee

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Drck,

Drck said:
Ok, we also have to consider other things such as age, experience, culture and possibly religion.

Yeap. :)

Drck said:
So see, those are two different situations, there are different set of tools to be used in order to be successful (date and sleep with the particular girl). A guy who is aware of the situation, who knows the girl's background and understands where she is coming from, will use particular tool that fits the situation. A guy who is not aware will just be throwing all of his tools around, not really knowing what is going on, just hoping that some of them will work... He throws his sexiness around, dominant looks and walks - but she's not responding to it because she is looking for something little bit different...

I like the tools analogy.

Drck said:
So as a general rule, if she is responding, looking for you, is compliant, imitating you and so forth, you want to be moving forward. If she is less shy, more liberal and more experienced, move faster. If she is more shy, more traditional, has more structured mindset, perhaps is quite religious, you probably want to slow down a little, as chances are that she may fall in autorejection fast...

Comfort, and more to funny but not too much. Date compression if you are not so skillful yet.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Guys,

Second Post. (Thedoctor and Drck should read this. Thedoctor is because of the recent post i noted. Also, on women do not care about circumstances if the result matters A WHOLE LOT MORE, the alpha male. Also, Freud noted this on 'father figure'.)

Research: Feelings, Comform, Society's judgement and 'Agent Smith'

Funny this is not exactly my original post but your brains will fry. I am sorry. Enjoy your holidays but i am honestly shock at this research too.

http://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/ ... rtion.aspx

I was like wtf. Holy shit. My brains blown. Yes, i am not ignorant about the sadness part but i believe society will never consider the possibility of sadness created due to her 'last gasp' of grabbing back the male that impregnated her.

Never. Society will never allow it, especially feminist. Power will be lost.

Zac

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Abortion is controversial issue, there are many things to consider, for example:

* It is female's body, she should have some freedom to decide, whether she wants to keep that child or not. Personally, if I were female I would want this freedom of choice. I wouldn't let anyone else decide in what I want to do. Said differently, it is nobody else business what I'm doing with my body...

* It is also about the fetus and future child's life. As such, the unborn should have some protection by law. In USA it is solved fairly reasonably: In the 1st trimester the abortion is the woman's choice. In 2nd trimester it is a choice of the woman and physicians, and abortion in 3rd semester is usually illegal (unless there are some medical complications)...

* Religion, and tremendous guilt associated with it. There are lots of religious fanatics who are against abortions, they may make it seem that the woman is "bad", perhaps that she 'kills' unborn child. Imagine you are a female, you go to church, and you see all the adds "the heart of your fetus is beating in day 21"... Of course you might develop a tremendous guilt should you decide for abortion as a female, everybody in your family and friend's circle may start judging you...

* Social life. Maybe the girl just had a fun with one of the faithful GC followers, and now she is pregnant. The guy is (surprisingly) gone. Gone baby, she had a great time and great sex, but she will never see that mysterious lover again. Yet she is pregnant... So now what? How will she explain it to her BF and her family? Maybe she has no money and no job. Maybe she is studying really hard and building her career so she doesn't have to suck money out of the system, having a child now will not allow her to finish, she would never finish on time... Maybe she is already married and she has a house full of two little children, another one is just impossible to handle financially, and never mind that she already has quite severe depression... So who is here to judge others people life?

* Condoms, other OCPs... Why not use brain before having sex? Simply protect yourself if you don't want that child, and possible STDs. Education, condoms and other OCPs are readily available today, there is simply no reason to 'make a mistake'. She and he is 'smart enough' to have a sex, there should be no excuse why not to use protection...

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Drck,

Drck said:
Abortion is controversial issue, there are many things to consider, for example:

* It is female's body, she should have some freedom to decide, whether she wants to keep that child or not. Personally, if I were female I would want this freedom of choice. I wouldn't let anyone else decide in what I want to do. Said differently, it is nobody else business what I'm doing with my body...

* It is also about the fetus and future child's life. As such, the unborn should have some protection by law. In USA it is solved fairly reasonably: In the 1st trimester the abortion is the woman's choice. In 2nd trimester it is a choice of the woman and physicians, and abortion in 3rd semester is usually illegal (unless there are some medical complications)...

* Religion, and tremendous guilt associated with it. There are lots of religious fanatics who are against abortions, they may make it seem that the woman is "bad", perhaps that she 'kills' unborn child. Imagine you are a female, you go to church, and you see all the adds "the heart of your fetus is beating in day 21"... Of course you might develop a tremendous guilt should you decide for abortion as a female, everybody in your family and friend's circle may start judging you...

* Social life. Maybe the girl just had a fun with one of the faithful GC followers, and now she is pregnant. The guy is (surprisingly) gone. Gone baby, she had a great time and great sex, but she will never see that mysterious lover again. Yet she is pregnant... So now what? How will she explain it to her BF and her family? Maybe she has no money and no job. Maybe she is studying really hard and building her career so she doesn't have to suck money out of the system, having a child now will not allow her to finish, she would never finish on time... Maybe she is already married and she has a house full of two little children, another one is just impossible to handle financially, and never mind that she already has quite severe depression... So who is here to judge others people life?

* Condoms, other OCPs... Why not use brain before having sex? Simply protect yourself if you don't want that child, and possible STDs. Education, condoms and other OCPs are readily available today, there is simply no reason to 'make a mistake'. She and he is 'smart enough' to have a sex, there should be no excuse why not to use protection...

Exactly. The whole idea of society is to SHAME. Hurray!

So your answer is perfect. She doesn't understand it. Once women falls for a guy, she "lacks brains", she lacks "direction" or be precise, awareness. Do you ever had someone that made you feel like a women? ;) Ever heard that kind of stuff?

I finally understood why some people throw babies and have no remorse. This article plus your response, sums it up. IF you talking about "morals", life is 'fucked' up. If you talking about life as it is, Practically, it is what it is.

Anyway, let's not talk about it before some people gets "weird" out or use 'weird' to shame people. :)

Zac

>