Member Poll  Vote for "Skilled Seducer of the Month" (March 2024)

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
All right guys, I'd like to try something new here. I'd like to try running a monthly contest where we elect someone as "Skilled Seducer of the Month." This can be:

• Someone from the forum
  • Someone in seduction who isn't active on the forum but is active elsewhere
  • Someone who's achieved some sort of recent notoriety related to seduction (e.g., someone in the news for some impressive seduction-related stuff)

I'd like to honor the winner with a forum post announcing his win plus an article profile on Girls Chase where we talk a bit about the guy and what he won for, plus maybe interview him a bit (if he's open to it).

Some potential criteria (things you might want to nominate a guy as your pick for):

• This member has posted a particularly impressive LR or multiple good LRs
  • This member has shared some great value-giving tactics, mindsets, or strategy posts
  • This member has been active in the community and contributed tons of value
  • Anything else where the member is adding lots of value, helping, inspiring, innovating, etc.

The way I'd like to do this for now (and maybe we'll come up with more sophisticated ways later) is just to run a thread on the forum like this and get suggestions and votes from guys. You can vote with something as simple as

Seducer Name

... but if you want to provide more details for why you think your pick should be the "Skilled Seducer of the Month", by all means please do.

A few stipulations:

1. Popularity is going to count for something, but not for everything. If we get 7 votes for Steve PUA because he's really cool and nice, and 5 votes for Jack Seducer for his three impressive LRs + two innovative posts he shared over the past month, it's probably going to be Jack Seducer who gets the nod.

2. I'd like to avoid doing staff members for at least the first few months. I don't want to launch a new contest and then right away name Hector, Alek, or myself as the winner. That's just cheesy and looks weirdly nepotistic. This isn't "honor someone who blah blah whatever over the past" it's "honor someone who's been especially excellent/value-giving/innovative/etc. over this past month."
So: who in your opinion is the Seducer who's contributed the most, had the most impressive lays, or provided the most value in whatever ways you think are relevant over the past month?

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Michael Chief dude came out of retirement, released a killer book, and posted some awesome LRs.

Nevermind the fact he has been giving awesome advice in the community for over a decade. Hell I remember joining the other forum back in like 2008 and he was already there giving advice to guys.
no voting for staff members 😉
also skills could get member/seducer of the year for last 4 years lol
he's the lebron James of this forum

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Michael Chief dude came out of retirement, released a killer book, and posted some awesome LRs.

Nevermind the fact he has been giving awesome advice in the community for over a decade. Hell I remember joining the other forum back in like 2008 and he was already there giving advice to guys.
Seconded.

Yeah he’s produced a lot of good advice lately.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I think the guys that are already established and have gotten years of validation chase, chief, wm, teevester, tony etc... should let nominations to new and upcoming guys and more recent tribal elders, newer fucking streak guys.... Giving to guys like me and chief and the rest of the already guys that have been validated for years is the equivalent of a lay report of a girl 2 years into an ltr with you doesn't mean much! But thanks Guys for the nominations... I really hope the guys like bis,swatti, krove, bloom, marcellus etc get priority...

Last edited:

PaulieFlyn10

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Bloom

Definitely gets my vote on this one. LRs are the closest we can get to infield videos on a forum

So I love his detailed analysis and how he takes the theory aspects of Sexual, Emotional and Social frame. Sometimes I even have an issue understanding the concept and the various ways to make them practical infield.

His rich analysis has given me a ton of ideas

@Skills

For constantly providing value. And his contrarian views that almost end up always becoming popular or standard.

I like it when people aren't afraid to share their perspective even if it goes against the majority. Such people you usually offer some of the biggest breakthroughs in an industry.

So that's it from me

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Okay, this is all awesome.

All the nominations are great.

Looks like the finalists for this month are @Bloom for his recent great LRs & @Michael Chief for coming out of retirement to release his book and get active again.

That's actually a pretty tough decision. There are excellent reasons to go with either guy.

Gonna have to mull this one a bit..!

-C

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Okay, this is all awesome.

All the nominations are great.

Looks like the finalists for this month are @Bloom for his recent great LRs & @Michael Chief for coming out of retirement to release his book and get active again.

That's actually a pretty tough decision. There are excellent reasons to go with either guy.

Gonna have to mull this one a bit..!

-C
Still 3 days left in the month... maybe see if any more votes come in that will tip it towards either Bloom or Michael?

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Marcellus,

Still 3 days left in the month... maybe see if any more votes come in that will tip it towards either Bloom or Michael?

I might do a compromise thing, where we award it to @Bloom but separately do an interview for the site with @Michael Chief about his book, his recent comeback, etc.

@Skills makes a good point about leaning it more toward newer guys (that said, I think it's good having a mix of newer guys and pros in any kind of awards thing -- assuming whoever you're awarding deserves the award).

You're doing great too, Marcellus! Keep up the good work, man!

Chase

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I think the guys that are already established and have gotten years of validation chase, chief, wm, teevester, tony etc... should let nominations to new and upcoming guys and more recent tribal elders, newer fucking streak guys.... Giving to guys like me and chief and the rest of the already guys that have been validated for years is the equivalent of a lay report of a girl 2 years into an ltr with you doesn't mean much! But thanks Guys for the nominations... I really hope the guys like bis,swatti, krove, bloom, marcellus etc get priority...
appreciate the love Skills, but I’m hardly new on seduction boards. I joined mASF in 2009, then was in sedfast, then nextASF, before joining GC.

110 notches, 91 of which 2014-24, so ~9/year, with two mLTRs during that time (2016, and 2017-2018). Nothing spectacular. Also haven’t smashed personal 10 yet.

>