Where do you buy your stylish outfits for game?

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I was at Zara yesterday, in a country where I haven't been at Zara before, and found it super bland here. I've picked up cool shit at Zara in other countries before, but here everything in the men's section is basic... single color pants, shirts, so forth.

I've been shopping around a lot of stores in a few malls for cool pants, but same thing: they're all single colored plain shit. Is masculine fashion getting more bland? Or is this a trend this year? My coolest pants are a few years old and I bought them in Asia.

Buying cool stuff online seems to be easiest, but even in a store I usually have to try on a bunch of stuff before I find something I like on me, and in combination with my other clothes, and that fits properly... so I've never really understood that either.

I'd kinda like to get away from buying "off the rack" totally and avoid malls. I've also been thinking about going high end now that I have the cash for it (Gucci and so forth).

I talked to a friend who's a professional and semi-famous fashion designed, but even he said, not easy to get away from off-the-rack except online (at least in the country where we're both at right now)...

To the point - for those of you who have developed a really cool style you're happy with (and especially if you get complimented on it frequently by hot girls), where do you shop?

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
For everyday out and about stuff IME a seriously underrated option is…
Costco.
Yes, really. They have a lot of name brand stuff for $20 to 40. No fitting rooms provided obviously.
Also their menswear tends to be less bland than what you’ll find at Macy’s for some reason.

Edit: it sounds like you’re not going for that look. Sorry for committing the cardinal hypocrisy of not reading carefully enough.
But it’s still good advice for most people.

Last edited:

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Following this thread with this reply

I'd say @Teevster and @Skills are the goto fashion guys I've seen on this forum

Here's why

Seductive/Influential dressing is very different from Fad chasing or even dressing nice socially.

I definitely have much myself to study.

The balance between dressing like mystery, ross jeffries, or insert insta fuckboy has to be more varied than i'm thinking and they seem to create the frames and impressions they want with their style.

on another note I'll warn you about online shopping - Mind the brand and country.

Small in China aint the same as small in the US. Some material also shrinks when washed or warps a bit when worn more than the models would ever wear the piece or look in it.

other mentions I'll throw in the thread for style

@POB @TomInHo @Lobo @Lofty

these are people who i can think of off the top of my head mentioning their style and it having an impact infield whether gym, train ride, or party

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Small in China aint the same as small in the US. Some material also shrinks when washed or warps a bit when worn more than the models would ever wear the piece or look in it.

I remember my wing ordering a flashy jacket from China. He was so excited. Then he received the package - a small one containing a pair of tacky pink fake Gucci Sunglasses.

Haha.

-Teevster

orkie123

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Modern male fashion is bland. No flashy, no edge, no nothing. Pure chode style.

The only place to find cool clothes is online. I use zara, h&m , bershka, pull & bear etc for casual clothes.

For field clothes i buy almost exclisely on www.asos.com.

Teevster
Haha I feel targeted :D. Personally I love bland and simple fashion. I never used to care about it, but now I can put a few well fitting jeans/chinos with a decent shirt / t-shirt and be "better dressed" than most others. The standards for men's fashion are so low that it really doesn't take much to dress decent.

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
Modern male fashion is bland. No flashy, no edge, no nothing. Pure chode style.

The only place to find cool clothes is online. I use zara, h&m , bershka, pull & bear etc for casual clothes.

For field clothes i buy almost exclisely on www.asos.com.

Teevster

This list is solid and I would add Cotton On, UniQlo for simple fashion. Then for more trendy styles go for Topman and Boohooman

Now the real secret to being effective with your fashion is to not try to be too unique, but instead shoot for a style/aesthetic that is known to work for your target demographic

Examples are styles like Korean BadBoy, Oldmoney, Athleisure, HypeBeast, ThugMax, Goth, StarBoy, RicoSuave, Dapper, SoftBoy

Depending on the types of girls you want, they will respond differently based on how you present yourself. Think of your fashion as a way to manage both your Value and Attainability passively

For example... are you hitting up sporty gym girls? Then you will obviously do very well if you have a fit body and rock athleisure or any other active aesthetic

Want girls that frequent country clubs? Then an Oldmoney or Dapper aesthetic will work better

If it still doesn't make any sense then you can do further research to refine your style by using social media especially instagram

- Look up women that are your ideal and look at who they follow
- IG ranks it depending on accounts they frequent most or just added
- Then pay attention to the top 20 men they follow

Do this and you will start to see patterns of the type of men they follow and all you have to do is emulate the styles of those men as best as you can. Pay attention to the clothes they wear, the combinations, shoes, accessories and hairstyles

Then of course go infield to test out your findings and keep iterating based on feedback. You know you have a winning formula if your target demo starts giving you more AI's like hovering, eye contact, approaches, compliments etc

Also, this won't only get you more of your ideal girls but you will also notice some women that are not in your target demo will give you AI's too because of the curiosity angle and you look like the kind of guy they've always wanted to sample but never had access to

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Main problem are the new styles are really 90s baggy, oversized clothing beyond horrible....online is the way to go....i am not big on h and m when it comes to tshirts.....but as everyone agrees online is the way to go...

Police dog

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Zara sucks.
My top:
Theory
Belstaff
Reiss
They are pricy, but you can find it in outlets for like 30% of the price.

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Main problem are the new styles are really 90s baggy, oversized clothing beyond horrible....online is the way to go....i am not big on h and m when it comes to tshirts.....but as everyone agrees online is the way to go...
where you shopping online

no gatekeeping

i'm tryna be the black skills

skills junior

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This list is solid and I would add Cotton On, UniQlo for simple fashion. Then for more trendy styles go for Topman and Boohooman

I second these. You can add brands like liquor & poker, sixth June, collusion, devils advocat, twisted taylor, bolangaro trevor, religion.

Again all thse brands are sold on asos. Although you can find unique stuff on their website.

Finding cool clothes is hard. I takes time. I will take 5 hours to scroll through the site. Then order clothes and try time. Return those you dont like or did not fit. Order a new size if you liked an item if it didnt fit.

If something is oversize simple order 2-3 size smaller than you usually would.

The cool thing with asos is that most pants allows your to you select lengt size. Thus you always get perfect lenght.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
2023 trend is having boring clothes in boring tonalities (whites, beiges) and mixing them for the contrast.
I don’t think it will last.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
where you shopping online

no gatekeeping

i'm tryna be the black skills

skills junior
Zara
Pacsun
Aldo
Asos
H and m
Nike
Adidas
Amazon
Ivessaintlaurent
American eagle has good jeans

Thinga that will make your style better model a model from insta that fits your niche for me magic fox (but he is getting lame lately)...

Tayloring, grooming and fitness, water is wet stuff... and always paying attention as women reaction of the field, i track how my outfits perform taken into account all variables...

Again main problem for guys like karea is that will be a mind fuck going with new trends things we used to wear 10-20 years ago than then became lame is what is back in style so it will be a weird shock to brain...

DonGately

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I get my clothes made. You need to develop your style first, that will tell you where to shop.

Not just suits and dress shirts, either. You can get the perfectly fitted, customizable pair of jeans, linen pants, BBQ shirt, you name it.
[edit: this had a very good impact on my success rate with college girls.]

A name I haven't seen mentioned is Club Monaco.

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
I was at Zara yesterday, in a country where I haven't been at Zara before, and found it super bland here. I've picked up cool shit at Zara in other countries before, but here everything in the men's section is basic... single color pants, shirts, so forth.

I've been shopping around a lot of stores in a few malls for cool pants, but same thing: they're all single colored plain shit. Is masculine fashion getting more bland? Or is this a trend this year? My coolest pants are a few years old and I bought them in Asia.

Buying cool stuff online seems to be easiest, but even in a store I usually have to try on a bunch of stuff before I find something I like on me, and in combination with my other clothes, and that fits properly... so I've never really understood that either.

I'd kinda like to get away from buying "off the rack" totally and avoid malls. I've also been thinking about going high end now that I have the cash for it (Gucci and so forth).

I talked to a friend who's a professional and semi-famous fashion designed, but even he said, not easy to get away from off-the-rack except online (at least in the country where we're both at right now)...

To the point - for those of you who have developed a really cool style you're happy with (and especially if you get complimented on it frequently by hot girls), where do you shop?

Lately I’ve been dressing up pretty plain & trashy. White Wife beater with some eccentric jeans with cheap bracelets from Temu.

Best bang for my buck places.

Hollister; I got four pairs of jeans and a couple of sleeveless tops and shorts for under a hundred bucks. Looks great and was super dirt cheap.

I get custom made hoodies from this guy, always get people complimenting me on the hoodies and asking where I buy it. Bonus is it screens if they recognize the reference on the sleeve I can talk to them about what Im wearing. *[Usually for coffee shops] They run me roughly 300 per.

Then I just match those outfits with Nikes I have a shop locally that sells them for retail but if I were to sell my shoe collection it would be worth quite abit on resellers.

Double back on shoes I also am told Panda Buy is great for buying fakes. Which there is a growing trend among young people to buy fake shoes.

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
White Wife beater with some eccentric jeans
you get those eccentric jeans from Hollister? I just looked up their men's jeans on google images, that looks a lot like what I wear. But I'm having a hard time finding jeans like that around here. I guess online will be the way to go.

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Not sure if this helps, but lately I've been finding myself more and more at the women's session fishing for something that fits me.
My latest purchase was a woman's flowered shirt with some kind of V neck that looks awesome!
(Bought the EGG one for fat ladies).
Of course I had to cut off the bra straps before wearing it, but whatever ¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯

Last edited:

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I pretty much only shop at Zara for clothes, it's been getting boring lately but always has some good stuff, especially the linen shirts. Good fitting jeans. Wild rhino boots to top it off. I'm not flashy I just go for classic stuff and let the rest of my fundamentals do the magic.

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
you get those eccentric jeans from Hollister? I just looked up their men's jeans on google images, that looks a lot like what I wear. But I'm having a hard time finding jeans like that around here. I guess online will be the way to go.

Yeah but I pick and choose I have alot of clothes.

If you are aiming for something Eccentric and cheap maybe try this company they usually have some very fire clothing for cheap.

>