FR++  “pinky swear”

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I’m walking across a club district at the start of the month when I get stopped by a group of girls. I’m wearing black skinny jeans – ripped at the knees, a black T-shirt with a print of the rock band KISS as well as a blue denim jacket with leather sleeves. I’d just left a nearby club after talking to two girls inside, both of which got dragged away by friends. So back to the girls who stopped me, there’s five of em – one of which is a short but slim blonde cutie, 18, really perky tits under a white sweater.

The girl who stopped me – the blonde’s sister, noticed the lit cigarette in my mouth and asked me if I had one to spare. Told her I’d be happy to give her one for a dollar. She hands me one and I give her a cigarette and a light. Before I can finish asking them how their night’s going – one of the girls excitedly says, “I LOVE your accent… where are you from?”

Capitalized on this opportunity and made them all guess where I was from. Some chatter ensues. The blonde ended up getting the right answer. Gave her a smile. She walks over so we’re standing side to side and starts shooting the usual questions my way.

“But why would you move here of all places?”

“Hmm… do you ever get that feeling when you’ve lived in the same place for a long time. And life becomes this pattern of doing the same things, hanging out with the same people, going to the same places over and over again. Boredom builds until you reach a point where you crave something… different.”

“Yeah I know that feeling… I’m actually feeling it right now living here.” She responds, slightly entranced.

“Well that’s what happened to me, so here I am.”

We exchange names. Her name is Sophia. She’s French-Canadian and had just graduated high-school. I take the conversation to the topic of travel. I decided to “loop” her.

“So let’s say you won the lottery and could go anywhere in the world. Where would you go?” I ask.

“I’d go to Australia. Where would you go?”

Told her I’d check out Brazil. Then I ran a quick emotionally stimulating gambit on how we plan to go somewhere we tend experience two vacations, the one we imagined we would experience and the one we actually experience. Sophia tells me I’m blowing her mind. I pause to give her a look of desire, then with a deep and rough voice… I ask her what’s the first thing she’d do after landing in Australia. Sophia says she’d go straight to the beaches. Gave her a sensual look.

One of the girls says she needs to find somewhere to pee.

Sophia says I should walk with them and then makes a comment about how unattractive they must look to me right now, pissing out in the open isn’t lady-like, etc. I tell her it’s no biggie, because I have sisters after all. Then I point out some bushes they can use.

We keep walking and talking. Talked about art, painting, poetry and spontaneity. Looped her a couple more times. We crossed the bridge into the heart of the city, but Sophia and I walk at a slower pace than the rest of her friends. Her sister and friends cross the street and start walking on the other side of the bridge. We stay on our side.

One of her friends starts yelling something about a party they’re heading too, to her from the other side of the bridge. Sophia yells back saying she’ll probably just head home instead. I cut in quietly. “Or, we could catch an Uber and you could come see some of my portraits.”

“Hmm… okay. But can we go as friends, I really want us to be friends.” She says.

“Sure.”

“Pinky-swear?”

“Pinky swear.”

Probably should’ve set an anti-ASD frame as a response, or maybe before inviting her home. But whatever I guess.

We take an Uber back to my condo. It’s a short ride – about five minutes. Inside Sophia complements the suite and view, I pour us some drinks. She asks for water instead.

Took her to my room to show her my large pile of portraits. We sit on my bed together and she asks me about a few individual ones. I steer the conversation to sex-talk using the vibe between a model and an artist as a springboard. Noticed her heart beating a little faster.

After that I put on some music and Sophia starts dancing. I join her. We make out and a little groping. She asks me if I have an Android phone charger because her phone’s battery is down to one percent. I should not have given her one. But I did.

Few minutes later she gets a phone call and goes to the balcony to answer it. It’s her mom. Apparently, there was a break-in at the Airbnb owned by her and her mom. And she has to head over there – like right now. She apologizes profusely and asks for my phone number so we can hang out another time.

And that was the end of that.

blankz

Rookie
Rookie
i'm surprised at the very little resistance to going back to your place. i've been having trouble with that.

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Really smooth seduction but sometimes life throws something at you and there's little you can do...

You haven't escalated yet when she had to go so I think you still have a shot :) let us know how it goes!

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Curious if you have a follow up plan?

also...Her mother has an Air BnB and she has a key? Ummmmm.....shack up spot for a quickie!

Think there is potential to develop this one...

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
blankz said:
i'm surprised at the very little resistance to going back to your place. i've been having trouble with that.

Plausible deniability is your friend. Notice how I invited her home with on a pretense.

If we end up having sex, she can always rationalize it. Make up excuses so she doesn't feel slutty. Give her the opportunity to think "oh I just went home with him to look at his paintings, then one thing lead to another." When inviting women home I almost always make use of plausible deniability.

mrre said:
Really smooth seduction but sometimes life throws something at you and there's little you can do...

You haven't escalated yet when she had to go so I think you still have a shot :) let us know how it goes!

Fuck This said:
Curious if you have a follow up plan?

also...Her mother has an Air BnB and she has a key? Ummmmm.....shack up spot for a quickie!

Think there is potential to develop this one...

Yeah, it was a pretty unexpected wild-card. Most of my seductions, whether they're day-game or night game are just the same old shit on a different day. I only posted this report because it was so unusual, I figured it would provide some entertainment value.

As for a follow up, that's not really my style. I only do one night stands, and rarely take phone numbers. The main exception to this is when I'm out day-gaming and I meet a girl who has a strong logistical barrier preventing the same-day-lay. In that situation, I'd take her number and bang her on the first date.

>