LR-  (1/6) a crazy train ride (Miss Bird)

kalyan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This is the first of 6 reports i will post today: i have accumulated them for the past 6 months or so.

Everytime i go on a little dry spell where i feel frustrated at a lack of success, the gods of seduction send an angel my way. This was a very inviting train trip, I’m sure it will go down as a memorable day for my beautiful Miss Bird, and to a lesser extent my neighbor :).

Some background:

I actually met miss Bird a few weeks before this. I was with a girl friend partying downtown, she was sitting at a bench with her friend. My friend engaged hers, we flirted, then her friend dared us to make out. Lol. Number closed her, and we made plans to see each other, but it didn't materialize. I contacted her again twice, and she stopped responding when i asked for a date. I deleted her number.

The ride:

I got all my suitcases and finally left SLO, to LA, on June 21, 2017. While walking to the train, a girl who happened to be next to me remarked that we had class together. We talked for a while then she asked if she could sit next to me. Sure darling! She isn't particularly attractive but doesn't matter, does it? We talked a little during the ride, i got her some orange juice i poached from business class, and we listened to some music. Then, a crazy idea materialized: i want to make out with her. “No”, i said to myself “fuck no, i cant do that”. But then i rationalized that i really can. There's nothing wrong about it. So this conversation happened.
i have a question, it might be kindda weird… have you ever made out on a train before?
Lol no
Would you like to try?
Sure…
….
Your lips are tasty.
Holy shit. That was bomb. We made out a few times, but she refused my offer to follow me to a toilet. We talked about this guy who she has a crush on and how she's fucking over analyzing the situation and not going on a simple date with him cuz she's focused on her studies and career and whatever.. oh god, the bs excuses kids come up with these days. She mentioned feeling guilty about kissing me too. Well, sure.
I notice a girl pass me, and checks me out. Her bird tattoos on her chest look familiar (hence the name btw)… a few minutes later, i get a text from Miss Bird, asking me if it is really me she saw. I walked to where she was sitting and opened her with a kiss. We talked a bit. I asked her why she kept flaking on me, insisting its for my education, and that i have no harsh feelings. She said that she now has a boyfriend (no bs, she showed me her wallpaper of him lol) and plus im leaving soon anyways. We kissed a few more times, then i left her.
I was still happy on the buzz of two makeouts in a weird environment, in quick succession, when another crazy idea surfaced )alf an hour later. i text her asking if she's bored. She is. Ask if she wants adventure. She asks if it involves her being disloyal. I remind her that she kissed me already. Some more banter, and then i notice she is down. I stop texting and go sit next to her. I don't waste much time. I ask her to come with me to an adventure… we could go to the cafeteria. We both know its a lie. She is on the fence. I tell her its now or never. She agrees, but asks me to promise not to do anything funny. I promise I won't do anything she doesn't want me to do. I walk with her, and I take the stairs leading to the toilet. She says the cafeteria isn't that way. I say that's fine. She follows me after some hesitation. We are right next to the open toilet, the door is wide open and its very spacy. We are both hyped. I walk in, she follows after some hesitation. I lock the door and start making out. A minute in, i take out her boobs. Braless. And beautiful, beautiful breasts. My lord. I start to suck on them. I place her hand on my cock, and after a while make her sit on the toilet seat. She primed herself for a blowjob and then….
I make my mistake. I should have settled for a blowjob as logistics were shit, and iwould have enjoyed that as much as sex anyways. I clumsily went for her jeans. She said no, she cant do that to her boyfriend. I make yet another fucking mistake: out of the blue, i tell her that im not going to judge her for what she's doing. The fuck?.. I literally created a problem which didn't exist. She goes like “what? No, you can't judge me!” Yikes.
Well, i make out a bit more, and have her wrap her beautiful lips around my cock. She blows me for a little over a minute, and then stops. “I just can't do it. I want to go”. My initial thought was to push. I immediately overwrote it: no, i shall give her space. I put my cock away and hugged her. We went our separate ways.

Aftermath:

I was so hyped for a long time. I felt very, very bad because i blew it; had i kept my cool just a little bit better, at least i would have cum down my beautiful Bird’s throat and we would've called it a success. I went back the the toilet and finished the deed myself because i just couldnt focus, i had to lose that energy.
We texted around an hour later, when i left the train. She told me she wished the circumstances were different, and mentioned more than once that she would’ve loved to hook with me (the next day, she said that while she still feels guilty, there's something about me that she cant resist). I assured her that its fine, and that its not the end for us, and we traded facebook info. I have a feeling that one day we will have a few long fuck sessions back to back.

>