LR  18 yo Ukrainian arthoe gamer instant date lay

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
So I'm strolling around on a sunny day. I had just number closed a girl going to singing class and we had agreed to meet up in an hour (12:30-1:30 pm) when she was done. Around 12:45 I see this petite, tomboyish girl with short hair, no bra, white top and brown velvet pants. Very natural and has nice, medium-sized perky boobs and a medium-sized perky ass. I approach her, telling her she looks great. We shoot the shit a bit and I ask her what she's up to. "Not much, just bought some books and now I'm just walking around". Perfect. I tell her "let's walk together, we can grab an ice cream in the mall" and she complies. I figured I could push the other girl a bit on time in case this one didn't want to pull. I tell the arthoe girl, let's call her A, that I'm waiting for my friend in about an hour, which kinda ended up fucking me in the ass. We start walking to the mall and talk on the way. She wants me to go underground into the metro/train tunnel system and I'm like, "but... we're going to the mall?" and she goes "yes, this way is faster, come on, I promise I won't rape you". Lil freaky girl. She told me she likes reading fantasy and playing video games and has a skyrim necklace.

We go underground and there are some cafes there, but none had ice cream, so we just head to the mall. At some point she grabs my hand too, so that plus the "rape" line (a bit twisted ngl) made feel she was down for a SDL. We go to the mall and grab the ice cream and start walking to my place (which she didn't know yet hehe). She tells me she likes cars and she likes taking pictures of cars. I tell her I have a mercedes. She asks where we're going and I tell her we can walk to where my car is parked and I can show her (because I didn't know specifically which model I have). She agrees. The car is parked 2 minutes from my place so it's perfect. We talk about different things, family, life, what we do etc. on the way. I also cold-read that she's bisexual and asks if she has experience with girls. She tells me she lost her virginity to a girl and that her first partner was a girlfriend.

Anyways, as we got closer I could feel something changing. She started asking about my "friend" (girl I number closed). I brushed it off saying we didn't have solid plans, I haven't heard from him, it's not so important etc. She asks if I want to go to the old town with her, I tell her let's see the car and maybe later. After I show her my car we walk for about a minute and I go "So I live very close, do you wanna go sit down and get some water and hear some music" and she complies. Guys have it backwards when they try to think of the perfect line to pull a girl. Sure, some are better than others (Let's go to my place vs. something with plausible deniability and callback to something you seeded earlier), but honestly, the most important thing is that the girl WANTS to be pulled. So we go to my place, get inside, sit down, start the music.

I cold-read her earlier that she likes being a brat, so I brought it up again. Told her that since she likes being a little brat, it means she also likes a dominant man? She says yes. I ask her if she likes having her hair pulled, being choked and being spanked? She says yes, especially about choking. I make a move, start kissing her, she goes on the offensive, gets on my lap, kisses me, grabs my throat. I take her hand and force it away, I fucking hate it when girls choke me. Caressing my throat and neck gently is nice, but I HATE choking, and it's a good way for me to assert my dominance by taking her hand away and choking her back. Our tops come off, I suck her breasts etc. She unbuttons her pants, but keeps them on.

Shawty is a bit autistic and starts saying "so what about your friend? hm? HM? HMMM?" and "so how often do you bring a girl back to fuck?" etc. I remain totally chill. She asks how many girls I've brought here and fucked and I give her a lame and bored "meh idk, I don't count" and "meh, I don't kiss and tell, you can't put a number on human experiences" etc. Choking her makes her go nuts, so I just start going heavy on her and she gets super turned on. I pick her up and take her to bed. Clothes come off, she keeps her panties on. More grinding. Eventually I slide my fingers inside her panties and feels her pussy up. It is very small and soaking wet. She tells me to rubber it up, so I slide a condom on. I try to get hard but she keeps her autism talk going, so it's hard to get hard (lul).

I choke her so that she will shut tf up and start moaning instead. I finally get hard and push myself into her. Her pussy is extremely tight and I fuck her very roughly. We go multiple positions and I eventually cum inside her in missionary, I think. We cuddle and talk. Go multiple rounds. Talk about kinks. She tells me her bodycount is "around 50" (Jeez, only 18 yo, remember). She shows me her kink list in her notes. Honestly alot of compatibility. She shows me cosplay and nudes she's done. I tell her I don't give a fuck about nudes. We take a shower together. Get dressed. Cuddle some more in the sofa and talk. We walk out of my apartment together. I have to shop groceries, she has to go home.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Splendid, @Skjöldr. You're on a run!

I figured I could push the other girl a bit on time in case this one didn't want to pull.

Yep, perfect. Clear thinking and backup plans for day game SDLs.

After I show her my car we walk for about a minute and I go "So I live very close, do you wanna go sit down and get some water and hear some music" and she complies. Guys have it backwards when they try to think of the perfect line to pull a girl. Sure, some are better than others (Let's go to my place vs. something with plausible deniability and callback to something you seeded earlier), but honestly, the most important thing is that the girl WANTS to be pulled.

Yep, all you needed at this point.

I cold-read her earlier that she likes being a brat, so I brought it up again. Told her that since she likes being a little brat, it means she also likes a dominant man? She says yes. I ask her if she likes having her hair pulled, being choked and being spanked? She says yes, especially about choking.

This was great. Gave you a lot of intel right up front about what turned her on most, and you put it to use throughout the escalation.

I try to get hard but she keeps her autism talk going, so it's hard to get hard (lul).

I choke her so that she will shut tf up and start moaning instead.

lol...

She tells me her bodycount is "around 50" (Jeez, only 18 yo, remember). She shows me her kink list in her notes.

Well, not very uncommon with the kinds of girls who end up being down for super fast pulls.

Not every girl you quick pull is a wild one, but it rather selects for them.

Doing awesome with these, man. Fun to see all these lays in fast succession. Girl sounded really fun too (save the throat-grab and the boner-killing interrogations!).

Chase

>