2nd day pill efficiency

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi guys,

This morning had a girl at me, we had sex, used durex condom, and cum while I was in her. When I got it out, I realized that the top wasn't full as usually, and much of the sperm was around the crown.

Checked the condom with water and it had a small hole, the water was coming out of it.

She wants to take the 2nd day pill.

How efficient it is? Did somebody went through this as well?

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hi guys,

This morning had a girl at me, we had sex, used durex condom, and cum while I was in her. When I got it out, I realized that the top wasn't full as usually, and much of the sperm was around the crown.

Checked the condom with water and it had a small hole, the water was coming out of it.

She wants to take the 2nd day pill.

How efficient it is? Did somebody went through this as well?

Not sure what else you can do, IMO best to have her take it asap.

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
2nd day is very effective against pregnancy, that's covered for sure!

STDs are a non-issue in most cases, even when not using a condom
(yep, doctors have lied all those years).

For a serious contamination to happen, the following conditions must happen:
- you are contaminated and have an open genital/mouth wound;
- she is contaminated and has an open genital/mouth wound;
- sex is really rough, so rough those wounds keep rubbing on each other and/or cause skin rupture where shit enters bloodstream.
- you or her swallow bodily fluids that contain some traces of blood.

If you didn't do condom-less anal on her (which is indeed the highest contaminant ever), worst shit she can get from you is genital/mouth herpes (aka HPV), which 80% of people already have anyways and only manifests when resistance is super low.

BTW, I'm not saying to not use condoms!!!
We should use them all the time when she is not a trusted main.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

I hate to say more about this but I once attended a doctor's talk.

He was truthful. And the seminar crowd really bombard him with questions because he actually and really solve problems.

I also interacted with a doctor on Instagram. They really want to help clients but monetary and time wise, is a problem.

z@c+

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
2nd day is very effective against pregnancy, that's covered for sure!

STDs are a non-issue in most cases, even when not using a condom

For a serious contamination to happen, the following conditions must happen:
- you are contaminated and have an open genital/mouth wound;
- she is contaminated and has an open genital/mouth wound;
- sex is really rough, so rough those wounds keep rubbing on each other and/or cause skin rupture where shit enters bloodstream.
- you or her swallow bodily fluids that contain some traces of blood.

If you didn't do condom-less anal on her (which is indeed the highest contaminant ever), worst shit she can get from you is genital/mouth herpes (aka HPV), which 80% of people already have anyways and only manifests when resistance is super low.

BTW, I'm not saying to not use condoms!!!
We should use them all the time when she is not a trusted main.

Thanks! This is changing my perspective to a better view. 1st time dealing with this.

We didn't have wounds or something like this, never ever tried condomless anal(which I wanted tbh) but forgot about STDs.

My last girls had lower body count and with tests done, for this, they always are worried about me actually. I should do them.

Do you guys use Durex as well?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Do you guys use Durex as well?

I use Okamoto but that's Asia. Durex is pretty much universal for all guys. But the West, you guys might have something else. Trojan, if I'm not mistaken the name. In Asia, we have this Durex, Okamoto and so on... Unless you talk about dollar store condoms. HAHAHA!

z@c+

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Herpes is HSV and not HPV.

Regarding the day after pill: the sooner she takes it, the better. Don't wait longer than 72 hours.

Best,
Teevster

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Took it 1h after. Now she s more concerned about STDs.

Then the pill will work.

Regarding STD's just tell her to wait 10 days and test for chlamydia, mycoplasma and gonorhea. If she is affraid of HIV just tell her to do a blood work in 3 weeks, although vaginal sex is unlikely to transmit HIV unless she/you have wound and happen to have a high viral load (i.e. recent infection or not on meds).

Best,
Teevster

>