LR-  (3/6) my first (unofficial) V card, Miss Comeback

kalyan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I believe in the Gods of Seduction: the ancient gods who help worthy men get laid. Sometimes, these gods may send hurdles your way and if you handle things correctly, you get a nice present at the end.

The challenge:

A week before this story, i approached a restaurant hostess and got her number. She liked me a lot, it felt too good to be true. We set a date on monday for thursday (August 17, 2017). On Wednesday, i text to reconfirm. We were on. She asks me where we are going, i said “its a secret :)”. And just like that, she called the date off. Completely uncalled for. For some reason, i felt a bullet pierce my heart: i took the rejection to heart and felt extremely uncomfortable. I call my friend, tell him that i feel very bad, ask him to get ready, pick him up and go to a nearby park. I tell him all about the story and he helps me alleviate my mood. Within 30 minutes, we are laughing and having a good time, and notice a few girls within earshot. The time was around 12:30 am (thursday)

The approach and instadate:

One girl comes halfway towards us. She mentions something about dogs to her friends. I reply to her comment, leave my seat and give a proper introduction. I said her perfume is sexy and i met a sexy woman with the same perfume a day ago (true story). She asks if she is sexy. I say that i have a cap of 1 compliment every 5 minutes. Her friends and my friend come and we all meet. Her friends are actually her cousins. They are young (17 and 15). She is 19. She is cute. Little did any of us know that she would be Miss Comeback.
We sit and talk. I was very sexually aggressive for a while, and my friend grounded that. 10 minutes in, i suggest we all go for a car ride- thankfully i have a big car. They agree. Another girl (probably around 16-17) joins us with her big ass dog… 6 people and a dog in my car, just like that. I start driving then decide to take them to this beautiful mountain area a few minutes away. We are all enjoying the ride, the energy is high. We park and leave the car. By this point, i was lightly flirting with my girl, already had taken her number, but nothing serious to cement our story. I nudge my girl and ask her to follow me. I take her to this beautiful view. The 15 year old is not socially aware of the story and follows us, but then leaves us. Here we have some intimacy, and we are able to have some vulnerable conversation: i tell her how i had something really saddening happen which led me to the park, and how awesome it is that she was there as well. She tells me about how sentimental she is and some other things. An idea of instapull crosses my mind: i suggest she ditches the cousins and spends the night with me, but she cant, because she needs to stay with them. I think of pulling all to my place and isolating the cousin, but it is not practical at all. Some more conversation, then i suggest we leave. We leave. I drop the girls off where i met them, and make plans to see my girl the next day. We set a date for thursday night- amazing how i was able to replace one date with another on such short notice and in unexpected circumstances. I have the Gods to thank.

Day 2:

My girl texts me at night: she mentions that she has to stay with yesterdays cousin, so the cousin comes with us. I say no: this is a date. She makes arrangements to make my wish come true. Im sure her attraction took a spike upwards here.
I pickup my girl after salsa. We start a short 5 minute drive. She asks me where i am taking her: i coolly say “im taking you to my place”. She was surprised, but i stayed grounded. I take her to the garden right next to my little apartment, and we sit under the vine and cuddle. I breathe onto her, and lightly nibble on her ear. She mentions that im doing that on purpose. Well, duh. After a while, i lead her inside, and give her a quick tour of my place. I put on some sexy bachata and start dancing with her. She likes it. We sit on the couch and start making out, but nothing continuous. She throws a test: do you always bring girls to your place like this? No, only if they dont have a fancy place themselves. We make out here and there and i lead her to my bed. She keeps on breaking the tension by talking and leaving the bed. I am very nonchalant and allow her to do as she wishes, but at the opportune time mention that the time for talk is over. After 10 minutes of this, we become more serious- she is finally touching my chest and upper body. I encourage that. I start to caress her boobs, no resistance. I take off her bra with a little resistance. I start to rub her pussy and that is well received. She likes the dry humping too. At some point she starts to moan and I encourage that: i ask her to go louder. When i take off my pants, she mentions that there’s something she needs to tell me (but she never tells me yet). Some more escalation. Her pants and panties come off. And then she tells me in between moaning: “theres something…. i need to tell you… i am… a virgin”. Oh wow. Should i go for it? Sure, i decide. I put my finger in her, but she is SUPER sensitive. Over the course of the next 30 minutes, i increase the volume of the music and finger her slowly. She cant take the pain, but i slowly progress. My middle finger is fully inserted. She likes. I decide to push for sex, but she deflects many times. She mentions that she is waiting for her 21st birthday. I wouldve persisted but i am positive she couldnt have taken my cock. After a while, i decide it is enough. I ask her to blow me. She does. Her technique is bad: an evident rookie, which was unexpected cuz she looked very professional as a photogenic and her instagram stats. Which brings us to the conclusion: insta stats dont mean shit. Anyways, she can barely blow me for longer than 10 consecutive seconds, and she uses her teeth a lot, but she is good with her hand, and is able to make me cum and swallows the load (which i think was a lot as i am limiting my masturbation to once a week). We cuddle. Its cute. Im only the 3rd guy she kisses and second she blows. And probably the first who went this fast. She also mentions that she wouldve loved to fuck me but she made a promise to herself not to lose it before the 21st. Im in no mood to argue this bullshit decision. I do mention that she probably isnt a virgin anymore. Wakeup call. We go grab some food where she complains about the sexy lingerie pictures we took earler (which i delete eventually). She is very inexperienced and unable to enjoy it all 100%. We pickup the cousin and drop off.
Miss Comeback is a really nice girl, but very inexperienced. But i am glad to say that i took my first virgin- plenty more to follow :)

>