FR  3rd Daygame date in 2 weeks (post mortem)

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi gang,

I'm getting consistent and easy dates from daygame (think I'll write a how-to at some point) but no luck *yet* in closing the deal. The most recent girl was a shame as I thought it was a straight green light but she felt we had more of a "friends vibe".

Context

Number closed this girl at a bus stop last Friday night on the way to grab food. She's a tiny latina looking brunette girl (if you've read any of my reports you know that's my type) and she's super engaged and chatty. I get her number as the bus pulls up and it makes for quite a funny situation.

We get a date over text that we have to re-schedule because London is going into higher level restrictions.

Date

She's a solid conversationalist and really chatty which is actually a tough kind of girl to date because you can talk a lot but not reach any substance if you're not careful. Fortunately I ask directed questions to lead the conversation and we talk about: travel, politics, love languages and music. Also get her to open up about her life ambition of being a chef in Mexico which is cute lol.

She comments on how she liked how I approached her and more guys should do it.

On the date I seed in a 2nd date for cocktails (as she has a work cocktail gift that she never used) and she seems enthusiastic and keen.

Where it ends / clues

I send her a "enjoyed today - see you saturday :)" text and when she doesn't respond right away I knew something was up. Typically if a girl is looking forward to it you'll get a quick response or she may even hit you up first. Shock horror I get a text the next day along the lines of:

"I had fun and you're a cool guy but I get more of a friends vibe and don't want to waste your time"

I reply with "no worries :) feel free to hmu if you change your mind/get bored of hinge ;)" (based on our date conversation)

Final thoughts

This is my 1st year where I cut out online dating completely and it's cool that I've been able to smoothly transition to getting dates from D.G and sometimes NG too. In general my girl interactions are more enjoyable and my open > date time is so much more efficient.

With that said I think I've learnt that daygame is not a silver bullet and dating will always be a numbers game. With that said with DG you benefit from efficiency, enjoyment and an increase in your social skills.

Now when I'm walking on the street my social awareness of what's going on around me is so much higher. To the point that I'm getting numbers on the way to dates or on the way home after work. That was always my end goal being able to integrate girls into my day to day life so I can focus on other areas.

Also very glad I've got 2 girls in rotation still. Regularly getting laid takes the edge off the ups and downs of bringing in new girls.

Going to keep going - have another date planned on Sunday with a girl I met on the way home and another in 2 weeks' time with a girl I'm quite excited about.

Onwards & Upwards

hey_lover

Modern Human
Modern Human
Use sex talk to build arousal. Teevster's content is gold. Learn topics that build social frame, stimulate emotionally and arouse sexually. And then rotate between them during the date.

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Use sex talk to build arousal. Teevster's content is gold. Learn topics that build social frame, stimulate emotionally and arouse sexually. And then rotate between them during the date.

Thanks I'll search through - any specific posts/links you'd recommend?

Think I need to get better at "sex talk" for sure. I've always found it uncomfortable/cheesy. Relying on "I'm a non-judgmental guy" vibe isn't enough

Last edited:
>