LR  4 Girls, 3 Days

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I decided to set a challenge for myself, sleeping with 3 new girls in 3 days simply as a test to check my improvement. I managed to add a 4th girl, quite accidentally, when I was trying to pull a more stubborn one home. This will probably a rather lengthy report as I hope to get into each one here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's begin with Kait, previously to Thursday I had never so much as spoken a single word to her. I had thought she was cute but I used to try to avoid classroom romances if possible. Apparently she had been waiting for me to say literally anything to her, even something as lame as "want to work in the same group?" (Pursuing something with her was not in my mind at the time), granted I stood out from most guys in the school due to many of the fundamentals picked up from this site. After class she immediately added me on facebook, which is rather vague and blank as I never post to reveal anything about myself. Once I accept we hit it off instantly, I'm going to leave out the dialogue as it doesn't add much...pretty sure I could have said the sky is purple and she would have ate it up. I see this as an opportunity as I had thought she was cute beforehand and say we should meetup the next day for a little studying.

The next day rolls around and we meetup at the library (I live roughly a 3 minute walk away on campus) and after chatting/flirting more for 30 minutes I mention hanging out in my room to watch a movie. Now this was at 10:30 in the morning...not ideal but hey I'll take it why not as we were both busy later (her with work and me another girl). When we get into my room she sits right next to me on my bed, then hops onto my lap. In my head I'm laughing a little and know this is going to be fun. I manhandle kiss her and just as she gets into it pull back and she trys to pull me back in for more. The rest of this report is rather obvious -->makeout-->foreplay-->sex-->she leaves for work 2 minutes after. She could be great girlfriend material but not so sure that is what I truly what at the moment.

Moral of the story here, fundamentals and mystery can make your lift so much easier and dont let the time of day make you miss out on opportunities.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up to bat is this really cute brunette with a heavy french accent, not sure why but that really turned me on (exoticness factor maybe?). This girl and I started talking on Tinder the night before and really managed to hit it off, so I had to be a gentleman and take her out quickly ;) This date I try to run differently than the previous and pull off a light joker image that I balanced off with undertones of calm dominance, after asking her enjoyed the light teasing (easy to go overboard if you're not careful) but she could also sense my calmness, confidence and she immediately knew that I was a guy that takes what I want. After deep diving her a bit I get a hunch that she is one of those girls really into pain, and that gave me an idea. I am not sure how accurate this is, but she was really into hickies/hard nibbling below the neckline but including the area all around the base of the neck. After a few minutes of making out I decided to test out this theory and man did it pay off. She was already shuddering beneath me and I could feel how wet she was getting through her pants. I decided to tease her a little more with foreplay before giving her what she really wanted, which made her scream my name loud I wouldn't be surprised if my whole dorm heard it. We ended up having sex 5 times before she left, each time in a different way and only stopping when she said her brain was scrambled and needed a break. I don't think she is what I would consider girlfriend material, but in terms of a fwb she is right up my alleyway as I am looking to experiment more with what drives a woman crazy during sex.

Moral of the story, tinder can be fun and give a nice easy way to meet new people. She seemed really receptive to me (I had a bright blue sports blazer on with white pants) and said her jaw dropped when she met me. Sometimes overdressing isn't a bad thing, and I just felt like wearing the blazer for no real reason is the funny part.

This next report is regarding an ex of mine and hence while not a new lay could still be helpful towards people. I normally avoid talking to ex's again if possible but figured I had changed enough and that possibly she had to. Here are a couple exerpts from our IMs

Her: You must have changed a lot! I'm liking the new Sean...
Me: he's definitely an improvement over the jerky version
Her: Wow and the new Sean is self aware! Amazing
Me: Fascinating really
Her: New Emily is much better too <--could hardly be more obvious at this point that she was interested
Her: Well I don't steal hearts anymore. And I don't dole out the boyfriend title very easily which makes me a better girlfriend when I am one. And some other skills that's I've been perfecting of course <--Not sure if she was trying to brag here or make herself sound more desired
Me: i feel as though there may still be something between us
Her: You think?
Me: Call it a gut feeling
Her: How often do you follow your gut?
This started with her being curious about literally everything about me since last talking, to which of course I flirted but revealed nothing.

Me: What's your schedule like this weekend?
Her: I would love to go on a date with you, but leave for Cali (her spring break) this week and don't know if I will be single when I return.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^In my head I couldn't help but laugh a little because I knew she was going with her cousin but I then asked her about going before her break which turned out to be Sunday night. From the second that we met up I could tell what she wanted as her eyes kept glazing over while looking at me with a dream like smile on her face. We wrapped up our coffee meeting fast and headed back to my school for a movie. Outside of my school I decide to test something out, right before entering my dorm I make sure that nobody is around...this is through peripheral vision not looking like checking the area out. When its clear I push her up against the building wall and manhandle kiss her. She would have done the deed then and there but as I personally didn't want to get caught we went inside. After we got to my room she pushed me down back first on the bed and jumped ontop of me like she wanted to grind me to death. She had a cute red dress on which lasted her all of 5 seconds before we jumped into the 69 position and left her speechless until the morning ;)

This next girl had been giving me a little trouble lately but I never made a big deal out of her flaking the two times that she did. I think seeing her in class last week but not making a big deal about it helped to spike her attraction for me which is never a bad thing. Here are the couple texts we sent back and forth

Me: Hey Aly, are you free tonight by chance?
Her:Yeah, but I'm kind of sick. Where did you want to hang out?
Me: Insert place/time

Big bam boom, thats all it takes

The place of course ended up being my room as I already had a good idea of what she was like from class, even though we never talked since we were both quiet last semester (her from being shy and me from it being at 8am and no sleep). She is a tall blonde girl that models I am pretty sure, but that never really entered my head. To me she was another person and not put on any kind of pedestal. This night she had on jeans, a love pink top and a denim jacket...simple yet cute. Once the movie was on (think it was the same movie for every girl this weekend) I noticed her fidgeting out of the corner of my eye and called her out on it, "do I make you nervous?". I wasn't sure how this would be taken but she shyly replied with "you make me nervous"....people please at least make this a little hard. When she kept fidgeting I put my hand on both of hers and leaned in for a gentle kiss so as to not spook her (she seemed to be the kind of girl that could be easily spooked out), and she immediately entered makeout mode. This time instead of pulling back I had a gut feeling I could escalate straight from here seeing as she agreed to come to my room so easily. I encountered a little last minute resistance and she revealed her inexperience with guys or relationships. I pulled back with a grin on my face and used the patented yes ladder which erased any doubt from her mind. Seeing as she seemed fragile (not sure where i got that idea) i used a little more foreplay than normal to get her warmed up to make sure that entry was a little less painful and I'm glad I did. After a few seconds she had already orgasm-ed once with her eyes rolling into the back of her head. We ended up having sex for roughly 20 minutes before stopping, I think she must have cummed over 10 times and had the biggest puppy dog eyes afterwards for me. Once again not really girlfriend material but I am starting to pick up how strong this site has helped me to make my fundamentals as long as I actually approach a girl.
There was one date that did not go quite the way I had hoped but was still a positive learning experience for me. This is the girl, Kristen, with daddy issues that I mentioned in another post. The date went extremely well but she had to leave early for various reasons and despite her saying that she will come over everyday since still has not as of yet. This one girl is interesting because my friend knew her and through trying to wingman me without me knowing found out a lot about her...daddy issues...doesnt meet people due to not wanting to disappoint...texts to avoid disappointing others and so she is just another "entity" at the end of the phone she said. I made the mistake of letting her get away with flaking too much without saying anything and texting too much even after she bailed. I leave for California for a business trip tonight and she flipped out when my brother told her that I wouldn't wait around for her and that her shot was essentially gone (put more elegantly of course). Not sure what to do on this one besides just deleting her number and moving on. Either way I'm finding that less texting and putting up with less flaking makes my dates run smoother for sure and I don't waste as much time either. I thought about kicking myself for wasting hours texting/waiting for Kristen but found it more enjoyable to laugh it off and move on to other ventures instead :)

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Mahhh mannnnnnn. Good shit dawg. Not enough material for me to meticulously examine, but if you DID make any mistakes, I'm sure you're aware of them.

May you fuck 1000 girls in one day,

Anatman

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thanks Anatman, my biggest issue still seems to be trying not to text too much before the deal is sealed. I've noticed this can cause girls to flake pretty easily, but if the date does happen then they usually turn to putty after the first kiss or even before sometimes

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Whizzy said:
Thanks Anatman, my biggest issue still seems to be trying not to text too much before the deal is sealed. I've noticed this can cause girls to flake pretty easily, but if the date does happen then they usually turn to putty after the first kiss or even before sometimes

Just use it for the intro (Hey, it's Whizzy), the logistics for the date, and then pre-flaking maneuvers (i.e, "hey, we still on for tonight?").

It's a simple fix; you just have to kill that impulse to text. Set a limit on how much you can text a girl (i.e., "not more than 10 texts before our first date").

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Anatman said:
Whizzy said:

Just use it for the intro (Hey, it's Whizzy), the logistics for the date, and then pre-flaking maneuvers (i.e, "hey, we still on for tonight?").

It's a simple fix; you just have to kill that impulse to text. Set a limit on how much you can text a girl (i.e., "not more than 10 texts before our first date").

What I was thinking of doing is limiting myself to 10 text messages per day outside of work related things total. This would free up a little more time and help kill my impulsiveness towards texting.

Dern

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Seems to me like you're thoroughly enjoying school, Whizzy :)

I'm transferring from college into a university that's out of town, so I'll soon have my own room in res to bring back all the bitches ;)

I was wondering what your school is like: what's the school spirit like, how big is the student population, and are there always lot's of parties and events going on?

I really want to have a good idea of what uni life is like, and be prepared for it. The student population of the school that I am transferring into is around 8500, while there are going to be 1700 people living in res.

Anatman, I know you are really involved in your school as well, so if you could chip in a side of your story, that would be great as well.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Dern said:
Seems to me like you're thoroughly enjoying school, Whizzy :)

I'm transferring from college into a university that's out of town, so I'll soon have my own room in res to bring back all the bitches ;)

I was wondering what your school is like: what's the school spirit like, how big is the student population, and are there always lot's of parties and events going on?

I really want to have a good idea of what uni life is like, and be prepared for it. The student population of the school that I am transferring into is around 8500, while there are going to be 1700 people living in res.

Anatman, I know you are really involved in your school as well, so if you could chip in a side of your story, that would be great as well.

There's a stupid amount of info I could give you. In theory, become Van Wilder. I'm on my way to achieving that goal.

1. Join a fraternity. You're dumb if you don't. Prepare to be hazed and realize it's a great learning experience. Grit, man, grit.

2. Be warm with fellow bros and deep dive EVERYONE you meet. Seriously, five minutes of genuine conversation will win you points with that bro and everyone he knows.

3. Be warm and sexy with girls (you know this). Set a precedent VERY early that you're a sexy guy who's too busy for a girlfriend.

4. Social circle game - Learning how to navigate social groups talking about you hooking up with girls is difficult; you WILL fuck up, but it's a fun minefield. I've actually had a few occasions now of social groups ignoring me and banishing me because of a FU with a girl or some drama, and then later on, because of social value and fundamentals, re-accepting me and even initiating conversation with me often. So long as you have massive persistence and grit, you'll survive social circle game. #1 rule - don't let rejection get you down..oh wait, that's the rule for all seduction ;)

5. If you have any time-consuming habits that inhibit socializing (e.g., excessive gaming, etc...) cut it NOW. My first year and a half at school I had a LTR with a high school girl and spent far too many nights raiding in WoW. I wasted SO much time with both the LTR and gaming. I could have gotten laid a stupid amount of times. Though my first real relationship taught me A LOT and I mastered sex (fucked my first girlfriend probably 1,000 times, literally). So if you're under 5 total lays in your life, a LTR MIGHT be beneficial, since consistent sex is guaranteed. But, the gauntlet of single life, while more difficult, might teach you more, if you learn quickly (mastering sex is super important).

I'm pretty drunk, so if anything I said didn't make sense, I'll clarify in the morning (struck out tonight, but wingmanned a brother with a girl I've laid before, so I'm feeling good).

I have hundreds of anecdotes with almost anything you can think of, so if you having anything more specific, PM me or just ask here.

May we all master college game,

Anatman

Dern

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks for the advice man. The only problem is that the school I'm thinking of transferring into only has 2 sororities and 1 fraternity. And that 1 fraternity is only for engineers. Also, greek housing is not allowed.

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
My school is tiny actually, maybe 600 residents and 2000 people total. That being said I found that I found if you give them an unforgettable experience girls have a habit of continually coming back to you because you are head and shoulders better than the rest, a lot of guys dont care about the experience for the woman. Just try not to worry too much about what the girl population thinks of you as it can only add to your preselection. Guys are a cakewalk to win over so I wouldnt worry about that too much

Mr. oblivious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Whizzy could you describe the changes you made to yourself fundamentally ?

Or the fundamental you perceived to be most key in your success

>