FU  A funny approach in the pool

Chubadoo

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So earlier today in the evening I just catch up my dudes and one of them (we'll call him Gucciboi cause he wears Gucci) wants to go dive in the pool of this beach bar so we head over there.

He finds another friend of his on the way and all 3 of us hop into the pool. We chat for a little while and the 3rd guy, we'll call him Rapper, is eyeing under his sunglasses a thick chick who's sitting on some beach beds with her other 2 friends and she kept glancing towards our direction. So there's 3 of us and 3 of them, perfect balance, right?

I myself saw her give glances towards our direction, real hot ones, doe-eye kind of glances, soooo we swim towards her direction, as they were sitting at the very edge of the pool. So they get up as we're approaching and walk all around the pool and hop in at the place where we originally were, all the way on the other side from where we've just gotten. ( ?!!?! )

btw Basically Rapper wants the thick chick and the rest of us are winging the side hoes. Their shift of position has given us the perfect opening and I tell it to Rapper: Go and tell them "We've swam all the way over there to talk to you and you leave?"

Note: 3rd chick has fucked off so there's 3 of us and 2 of them. Gucciboi backs out and me and the other guy make our way over there. Sooooo... music's blasting loud and fucking Rapper screams from like 5-6 meters away what I had just told him to say, like lmao. The guy botched it, should've approached them and gotten real close and be all playful about it. And SideHoe shrugs and turns her back to us while Thicc is more open and smiling or something, don't even remember but overall she was warmer.

Sooo I approach, don't even remember what I tell SideHoe, then ask for her name and introduce myself. Ask what they do, they're like "Loads of stuff muahaha hihi" so I'm like "Come on, reveal at least some of it" and they keep their bitchy-snob frame. Mfw Rapper is still sitting far away while I'm chilling next to the girls.

Soo I try to get some info out of them and they keep their shit up and I simply start guessing. "Still in school? You look quite young." And that's when SideHoe opens up and starts saying stuff about her and we get the conversation started, she wasn't asking questions back though. Rapper approaches a little bit but he was still like 2-3 meters away while I'm chilling side by side with SideHoe and Thicc was at the corner of the pool, between Rapper who's far and SideHoe. I don't pay too much attention to Thicc as Rapper wanted her, merely exchanged names with her. SideHoe keeps her bitchy snob frame up, Thicc was giving me the eyes from time to time.

The girls were over for a 1 day trip from the capital which is an 1 hour drive from my town. Doubt they'd spend the night, didn't ask. I ask who drives, Thicc replies "Me" and Rapper freaking nailed it. He botched it 200x more times than the first time. He turns and tells them "Who else would be driving other than the pretty one" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL and im lyk 0.0 as I'm trying to change subject cause he's just steamrolled SideHoe or try and back his shit up with some joke but 'aint nothing coming up.

And SideHoe hates him after that and is even colder. She responds cold to my light physical contact, Rapper fucks off eventually and GucciBoi rolls up and chills with us (he was nearby just not actively engaging in the whole thing). SideHoe is warmer now that Rapper fucked off but still a bitch. Well nothing more out of that, they left the pool and so did we. Was fun anyhow.

Don't be like Rapper.

Thicc was DTF from her looks but SideHoe was cockblocking hard.

Did I mention to not be like Rapper?

I think after Rapper left and GucciBoi arrived we should've asked them to move over towards the sea and swim there, get some compliance out of them before the whole interaction completely died down. (Also all eyes were on us at the pool coz it was too obvious we were hitting on them, beach would be more secluded to get more touchy and kissy) And while we're swimming ask for their plans later at night etc and see if they'd be down to hang out at night for a drink and a lil fucky fucky..

Last edited:

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
cool swim approach man ballsy I love it.
Let’s say you were into “thicc”

what I would have done was try to isolate her from the group. And be like let’s take a lap around the pool! If she says no she says no oh well. But what that would have done is isolate thicc from the other girl and maybe the other girl wouldn’t have been so “bitchy” and then go from there and build a connection

Chubadoo

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Pool was too small tbh for anything and it was in the middle of the place with seats surrounding it and all eyes were literally on us, I think the way out was suggesting going to swim into the beach, which was like 70 meters away. But yeah you're right, since SideHoe was acting bitchy I should've shifted my attention to Thicc who was cuter, after the guy that liked her had left.

>