A guy biological role & why game is important

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
As I am writing this , I am expanding my money making skills into data science .

I found a really interesting data set about the census in USA that can be generalized to the rest of the world , as the data for them more or less show the same trend .

Basically the data says that more boys are born than girls . Till the age of 30 we see that the difference shrinks as time goes by , and that after 40 there are more women than men .

what we can learn from this interesting data set , that can be extrapolated to the rest of the world , is that biologically humans are programmed to give birth to more boys than girls . It kinda makes sense , since till recently we had a lot of wars happening , accidents while hunting ,cutting wood , while constructing , etc . This was the role of the man , because he is more powerful than a woman , and more resilient to physical effort . Ofc , this also means that a lot of guys will die because of this chores much needed in order t survive . Also there are a lot of researches , that more or less show that the woman immune system is more resilient than that of a male ,and That biologically the man traded a weaker immune system for bigger strength .

Historically , since a lot of guys would die by the time they reached 20 , because of the things mentioned above , as a guy you just did not need to learn pick up because it was enough just to be alive , as by the time you reached 20 there were more young women than men.

in modern times , since there were not any full scale wars , and also work conditions and safety regulations are better than ever , it means that Men are not dying at the rate that we are biologically inclined to produce men , which means that there are more men than women in the world , at least when we talk about the young population .

since there are more men than women in the world , it also means that the competition is even tougher , as there are not enough women in the world to supply the demand generated by men ( this just saying that 1 guy gets 1 girl ) .

now if we take into consideration that high value men have more women than the average guy , we can easily deduce that the gap between the number of available young men and available young women only gets deeper .

since there is a big gap between supply and demand , the only way For a guy to get an edge is to learn game , otherwise things look very grim .

what we can take from this interesting Data , is that for a medium value women , you have 3-4 guys that want to date her ( as guys would rather date a medium one compared to a low tier one ) , plus another 10 guys that would rather just tap that ass , so there are on average like 14 guys for a girl At any point of time On average . For a high value women most likely the number goes to 100 , maybe even way higher .

what is important to understand is that stacks are already against men , and as a rational person you need to learn the skill of seducing women , otherwise you will not really go anywhere when it comes to women.

now if we apply the Pareto principle ( an empirical principle applied to everything in this world ) we can easily say that top 20% of the guys get or can get the top 80% of the women . If we go even deeper with this principle we can see that the top 4% of the guys can or can get the top 64% of the women , top 0,8 % of men get or can get the top 51% of women , and so on :)

Last edited:

William Wallace

Space Monkey
space monkey
ill just add that females don't have stronger immune systems as far as i know, but there used as carriers of disease

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
I read a lot of material about this , and more or less everything has to do with the micro rna that is encoded on the X chromosome . Basically women have 2 X chromosomes , while men have only one ( the other one is an Y )

the X chromosome is more resilient when it comes to disease , septic shock , trauma , etc , and women have 2 of them , while men only 1 .

If we look at the covid epidemic , we will notice that more men died than women , and this is true for all the last couple of epidemics

>