Observations  A new insight into Women that will help you get them, keep them.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I been having this research on the back of my mind, recently.

Thanks to Google algorithm, an article on a women having twins after a one night stand, appear on my newsfeed. There's also an article on women having an abortion in her 30s. I then thought for a moment. "Hey wait, Chase mention phases of life".

It's not because women want babies. It's because of either the man, or the tribe. The girl who had a one night stand keep her babies because she was influenced by her idiotic friend. :) (Screen your girls, folks). The other girl decided to not keep her baby because she could not afford one,

but both girls had one thing in common. The one thing in common is either the man (purpose) or the tribe. If there's no man, then it is causality. This is my research for now. I been dropping a lot of high level secrets, quote on quote. I hope that one day, society will immortalized me.

Another thing, it's not because men want to get married. It's because causality perceives makes men believe. Believe is object + feel. 'Feel' is either your passion for business or what you love to do, or women, because she's the other half of belief.

FUCK. I got it.

Far fetch but i want to be immortalized for the simple reason that how Chase help me by 'open windows'. I just want people to have that opportunity to see what i see. This is why i give all this nuggets. And i will selfishly try as much.

Zac

>