A recent mainstream advice video and a comment that pisses me off

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I really can't listen to anyone credible but Chase.

Sure i listen to mgtow, RSD, dating articles, wikis and videos and coupled that with real life approaches in as many areas of life, but really, i am not joking when it comes to legit dating advice, it's Chase. He is my main primary data center (HAHA), and whenever i see mainstream advice, a recent comment by Matthew Hussey where he said that a man who doesn't pay for dates doesn't been raised up well. I'm like errrr?

It's very hard for me to give a time and day to something lesser than Chase, especially when you learn and you learn that Chase knows his stuff inside out. It is just that people are so out of touch with reality. I am like i can understand people are "retarded" because of the social narrative but common people.

Wake the fuck up.

Zac

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Zac-

ZacAdam said:
a man who doesn't pay for dates doesn't been raised up well. I'm like errrr?

Right, that kind of stuff bugs the heck out of me too. Goes back to this:

That's why I try to make sure we don't do that here.

The part about it that bugs and annoys is the unqualified nature of the advice. All the advice giver says is, "You should do X because if you don't do X you're in violation of The Rules." What if I don't care about the rules and just want to know what works? What if I might be interested in following the rules, but I need to understand why those rules exist in the first place?

I forget the percentages, but I think it's actually only a small fraction of any given population that actually actively questions the rules. Not necessarily that the rules are bad, just that before they can follow them, they need to understand them and agree with them first.

Everyone else just hears and obeys. Or hears and rebels, but the rebels mostly just grab onto the opposite rule set and blindly follow that instead. The followers and rebels see themselves as at-odds, but they're really both Kool-Aid drinkers, just that one drinks the cherry Kool-Aid and the other drinks blueberry.

Chase

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chase,

Trust me Chase. It offends me a hell lot because i was a guy who spend money on women too. So when i don't do it, i am not raised well?

I was like, "Seriously 'knee grow'?" (Knee grow is another way to say the 'n word')

tsk tsk.

Zac

jeff_64

Space Monkey
space monkey
I agree with this. I've read many different books on pua type stuff when I first discovered it was a thing. The only 2 I really liked was Chase's stuff and the daygame blueprint.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
[Added Notes]

I open the chat tab and people was discussing about Mark Manson. I then scroll up and saw a comment that noted that WIA hates Mark Manson.

It triggered me for Abit because I remembered another mofo. So I go look back and remembered this post. There's this another guy.

Sorry Chase. That emperor and his followers needs to be told that his dick is small. HAHA!!!!

p.s: I was annoyed by that video.

z@c+

>