FR  A Taste Of My Dream Life || Before I Knew Game ep3

HandsomeSexGod

Space Monkey
space monkey
Introduction

This is basically about a time I got treated like a celeb by a couple thousand people

and how I caused it to happen ...lots of attraction from girls...and what I could have done to improve on it.

I wrote this in a book-like a format,
if you wana go right to the part with the girls, you can skip down to chapter 3 where it says "interactions" in bold

Chapter 1 - The Birth Of A Dream

Since I was a kid...

I had always seen videos of rockstars sprinting down the street like athletes
as they're being chased by crowds of screaming fan girls, that would leave a river of vaginal juices flowing behind them as they darted towards the "Love of their life".

I heard of concerts that consisted of the musician singing into the microphone on stage,
while simultaneously dodging incoming Victoria-Secret bras like a ninja.

The reason I loved rapping so much, wasn't INITIALLY for the reasons I mentioned above..although that was a juicy by-product (of an already soul-fulfilling craft)

The real reasons I loved it so much and kept on practicing the way that I did, was because it was fun first of all...and secondly, it gave me this huge boost of self-confidence.

I had a vision of where I wanted to be, and I knew that if I did X awesomely enough, I would get Y... ('Y' being my vision turning into reality)

If you want to you're welcome to skip right to the main story with the girls (chapter 3 by the "Interactions" section)...
because this upcoming part is an introduction to that one.

Looking back...

I realize now, that by following my dream to the lengths that I did...

it was the sole-cause for almost all of my social life at the time, the awesome close-friends I made, the girls I met, majority of the experiences and adventures I had.

The story I'm about to share with you now being one of those experiences/adventures.

Chapter 2 - Where Preparation Meets Opportunity

"And what is it that you do, young man?" An elderly gentlemen (one of the members of my evangelistic study class) asked me in a friendly tone. As we stood in the lounge area during teabreak.

"I have a dream to be the greatest rapper in Africa, sir" I replied.

Class would continue in about fifteen minutes. People stood around us by the sofas
and there were small groups scattered throughout the building.

"Did I hear someone say 'greatest rapper'?" A head quickly popped out from around the bathroom entrance to ask this question

"Yes. It's my dream." I said to the Proffessor, who had stuck his head out of the door.

(My professor, he has so much potential, he could act in a Hollywood blockbuster, you don't know him but if you saw him, he's just one of those people, that you wouldn't have to think twice to guess what his career is...his appearance just screams "professor from the 1900's"..it's perfect. He should be up there with Morgan Freeman and Robert De Niro lol)

He waltzed up to me...

"My wife has been looking everywhere for a rapper... she's got this passion play concert that she and some people have been organizing...it's gonna be huge... she just needs someone who can rap for one of the main parts.. the guys that she found in the past just weren't serious about it...
is this something you'd be interested in?" My professor asked me.

"Yes! I would, Oom." I replied.
'Oom' is a term of respect in Afrikaans, directly translated it means "Uncle" but it can said to people who aren't your relatives.

"Alright," He said, "I'll give her your phone number."

And that's how this whole thing began. Where I got a taste of my dream life.

Now, I want you to know, I didn't kiss any girls on this excursion but I did get alot of attraction from girls they treated me a little bit like the African Justin Bieber for a couple days...
if you're interested in knowing how that happened, feel free to read on.

Chapter 3 - The Apple Of My Eye

(I don't know about you bro..but I'm just loving the names of these chapters haha)

Tannie Mariette and my dad had arranged a sleepliner bus for me from Namibia to South Africa. My dad and I had traveled by car from Botswana to Namibia where I boarded the bus.

Tannie Mariette (the lady who organised the passion-play) picked me up in Paarl and took me to the place I would be staying at until my parents joined me about a month later.

After performing at many different churches and venues around the province... she asked me to board another bus to an event called #Imagine...here in the Western Cape Province.

A reasonably long drive later and we arrived at #Imagine.
I had traveled and been performing alongside a band of Marimba players, we had become friends.

INTERACTIONS:
with girls at the event and what I could have improved on:

So after rapping at a talentshow-thing for about 2000 people at the event (apparently there were 5000 youth present in total) these are the interactions I can recall:

Truckful of bitches
A lorry full of girls riding by and they began calling out at me excitedly "Heyy!!!! Hiii!!!" clearly liking me. Almost everywhere I went people knew me from my skill and the performance I gave.
I could have returned the high energy and greeted back "Heeeyyy!" haha

One of the groups of guys I had become friends with, one of the homies said to me "Yo Justin Bieber...look it's your fans!"

The "Happy Birthday" Girl
I was walking through the market area of the #imagine camp with my buddy Shane.. from a different clique (A cool dude, chill, wearing sunglasses. And pleasant to be around)
I had moved a bit away from him and the others in our group, towards the outback road for some reason...

When a random cute redhaired white girl strolled up to me.

"Happy Birthday!" She said and smiled at me. Looking all cute.

"Thanks." I said, "But it's not my birthday... you must be thinking of Shane. It's probably his Birthday."

I turned around, left the girl in the middle of the road and walked up to Shane.

"Happy birthday bro!" I wished him.

"Yo thanks dude!" A joyful look rose on his face, "But it's not my birthday." He said.

"Oh.." I replied, wondering what had been the deal with the redhead chick, "Some girl just came up to me and wished me happy birthday..so I figured she wanted to wish you."

"Nah dude..." He reasoned, "I think she just likes you."

Can you believe it?

Hilarious.

Things I could have done here are:
I could have playfully teased her and went along with it, joking that it is my birthday, and start thanking her for the S-Class Mercedes that she got for me,
"Thank you, it's really a great gift." and then her and I joke a bit about it, and talk about how her and I are gonna take rides in the new Mercedes car and we're gonna do a roadtrip together to diffferent places around the country.

And tease about how she shouldn't be too near to me when we're driving around, cause the other girls at the camp are gonna get jealous of her being around me...and we can't have that now can we?

Then (not introducing myself yet, until she asks for my name) connecting through cold-reads

"I feel like the energy that you bring, it tells me that you're from the Western Cape..." this would have been a fun and playful, silly guess because most of the people there were from the Western Cape...

Again, whether it's the correct answer or not, it still serves it's purpose with the attraction-building...even tho she's already attracted, I like to get girls as attracted as I can...and allow them to invest as much as possible..to the point where she starts organizing logistics herself and starts trying to get me to fuck her. And then I slowly start letting her win me over.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I'd ask her, in a playfully angry voice.

"Doing whaaat!?" She'll ask curiously, her body charged with emotion.

"Just stop it!" I'll yell at her, then look away (again, with a little bit of playfulness in it)

"Stop what!?" She'll ask again, getting hyped up.

"Why are you making me like you? Stop it. Stop making me like you. Mxm. Can't believe you're doing this" I'll say while I look away.

She'll burst out laughing and give me the "fuck me" eyes.

"Okay you know what...let's change the topic to something more PG, something more appropriate. How about the weather...the weather's nice today eh?"
Girls always roll over laughing at this one and play along.. obviously there's a certain way to do it, your vibe is what matters more than the words.
The words are just a distraction for her to subconsciously take in your internal Higher Status.

So...ultimately, coldread, futurepace, deepdive a bit with her while playfully teasing her and challenging her...and inbetween also doing a lot of touching.

I'll build up the "us" bubble, and have the vibe of "it's the two us looking out at the world together"

I'll indirectly seed future events of her and I having sex together, and what it would be like... how we'll have to be real sneaky so the others don't hear us...
and I'll paint numerous scenarios in her mind...and imply how good it's gonna feel...using vivid imagery and engaging all of the senses and the sense of thought (what she'll be thinking).

I'd also move her around, have her walk with me to different places. And if she offers to buy something for me, then I'll say yes to her offer..

There were many more interactions...but honestly..this is all that I feel for typing right now.

Peace

- Paul

Last edited:
>