A Waterboii's Journal

Waterboii

Space Monkey
space monkey
Good evening GirlsChase!

Here is where you can find a record of my interactions from now on. I've logged on GC once before, and it did wonders. So, I'm back for more.

A little background might prove useful...
I'm a university student in a large school with many beautiful women. Since starting out practicing seduction about a year ago, I've seen significant gains. I conduct my interactions with women (and people in general) with a markedly different mindset, where I dictate (or at least try to) terms and move quickly. For the most part, my fundamentals are solid. Only recently (a few months) have I begun to seriously chip away at my approach anxiety. The change was (is) a landmark in my life ... and an enormous shout out goes to Chase and the team for that!

My interactions often end in numbers, but I still am weak on getting her to commit later on. Also, when cold approaching, I tend to pick low-hanging fruit. In other words, I go for girls who are alone, don't seem in a rush, etc. Clearly I still care what some random guy within earshot thinks of me. Not chill. When it comes to dates, I've had trouble building sexual attraction. This consists of not touching enough and shying away from turning the topic to something sexual. On closing, I'm pretty good, but there is always room to improve.

Ultimately, I want to use this journal as a means to break a plateau I've hit. I've tasted success and I don't want to become complacent. My last quarter of school is for pushing boundaries in a truly prime environment. This is about taking full advantage.

In terms of goals, I've aimed for 40 approaches per week since a couple months ago. It was a mark recommended by Chase and it has always been far enough out of reach to keep me driven, but it's certainly attainable. I think pushing my limits will come as a natural result; there isn't enough low-hanging fruit to reach 40/week. But as I go along, we'll think about areas needing focused work and set goals from there.

As much as this is for me, I'd love for you all to get involved and hopefully learn something too. So, give it to me straight, no cherry coating criticism! I like it unfiltered ;)

Love,
N

Waterboii

Space Monkey
space monkey
To be honest, I was a little nervous that today was going to be a bust and I'd have to come back to the boards empty handed. Especially after I walked right by a few potential (and beautiful) opportunities. But, the beauty of public accountability is that extra push.

1. Usually when I am out to meet women, I walk through campus and encounter women along the way. Fresh out of the house, I walked up along Tessa, who had a campbell soup bag, Pop art style. I wasn't really attracted to her, but the importance of getting off to a quick start and building momentum is rightly emphasized in GC.

I opened with a complement of the bag. She thanked me warmly and said she was embarrassed by it in high school, but came to like it later on. I replied with a story of my own about embarrassing clothes, and asked her name as she laughed. At that point, we were getting to the main sidewalk and I didn't ask for a number or push the interaction. I appreciate the idea of practicing all the time, but I didn't want to drag her along unnecessarily. But the interaction served its purpose to warm me up.

2. A few hundred feet later, I see another not-so-jaw-dropping girl coming my way alone and thought, "why the fuck not." I fail to make eye contact as she is coming up, so I extend my arm and say, "hey, excuse me" as she is walking by. She stops completely as opposed to drifting slowly away as I open. I say, "hey I saw you walking and thought you were really cute. What's your name?" "Hannah," she replies, smiling. I offer mine and ask, "so you coming from or going to class?"

Some informational small talk later, we land on the topic of her taking the train from her hometown back to school by train. She complains about how much trouble she had with it. I say, "what?! I heard the train is great! you must be over-exaggerating," which served to challenge/tease her a bit and get her to divulge details. She recalls, enthusiastically, her horror story. I assure her that nothing beats the Greyhound and talk about that piece-of-shit company. She is laughing, but I've yet to turn the conversation sexual or initiate any physical touch.

I decide to move on (whether out of lack of confidence to build sexual attraction or just strategically), and say as she is laughing, "How about we exchange some more war stories over coffee this week. Sound good?" She agrees, we exchange info and part ways. No awkwardness, nor was she shaking in her shoes.

3. Walking fast to catch up to a girl, I call out, "hey" a little before I get to her (clearly I am chasing so I figure I might as well be confident about it and not play it off like it was coincidence). She turns and I use the same opener as Hannah, saying I thought she was cute and asking her name, which was Tiffany. Immediately I realize Tiffany is older, not a student. So, I play it much cooler, not acting very impressed with her admittedly pretty interesting research gig. She was walking fast, either in a rush to get to work or away from me. But in the least, she was entertaining me. We talk work mostly ... small talk.

As we approach a junction in the sidewalk, I recognize this as the point where she says, "well it was nice to meet you," as she darts off before I can even mumble ,"likewise." So I jump the gun and offer to take her out for coffee in the next few days.

Her, hesitant, "I don't know. I'm much older than you think I am."
Me: "How could you be so sure?"
"Well, how old do you think I am?"
"Ohh I don't play those kinds of games." (I'm not so sure about that one, any suggestions for the 'guess my age' demand?!)
Me, pointing at her coffee in hand, "it looks like you get coffee often, you've got nothing lose."
Her, still resisting, but not leaving (actions, not words), "Oh I don't know."

At this point, she is not giving rational excuses, so I know she just wants to be convinced. So, though clumsily, I persisted.

"Come on. Who can resist good conversation over coffee," I say smiling.
"How about I give you my email," she replies returning the smile.
"Ha! You might as well give me your postal address!"
"hahaha."
I pull out my phone slowly and say confidently, "here."
And she complies, adding, "you're confident huh."

While I have the feeling she just gave the number to get me off her back, that was a compliment well-received

4. Finally, I met a cat. Okay, Cat. But meeeeow ;).

In all honesty, I can't remember this interaction AT ALL. Her number is in my phone. So I know it went well...

Final Thoughts:

I am satisfied with day 1. With 5 interactions daily, and a few added weekend approaches, 40 is within reach.

Until next time,
N

Waterboii

Space Monkey
space monkey
Bom dia,

Yesterday, I approached a meager 3, but dates are set up with both Cat and Hannah! Nice.

1. Again, I'm walking on to campus and doing the bulk of my approaches on the sidewalks. A minute in, a cute Asian girl is walking my way. I almost pass her by, but last second I decide correctly. I'm using pretty much the same opener, as situational doesn't seem appropriate walking.
"Hey, I thought you were really cute, what's your name?"
"Sara," she was hesitant and maybe a little confused.
Cue small talk about class and turns out she is the same major as me, so I say "let's talk more IR over coffee this week, sound good?"
"Yeah!" Number exchange.

*Normally I'm not so absent-minded, but I keep forgetting to text these girls the same day. I send out a "hey, nice to meet you, looking forward to coffee," but that has been slipping my mind. Not okay.

2. In my first class, after I've blown quite a few chances by getting in my head about something barely even relevant, I notice a gorgeous girl up front. I lollygag, allow her to catch up, and then turn as if coincidental and say, "hey, you're in my _ class right?" Lame, I know. She confirms the obvious and I say, "you gonna stay in it?" Lame, I know. "Yeah, why wouldn't I?" At a loss for words and sensing a dead end, I just change topics, asking about her major. Same as mine, thank god, we have something! So, we go on talking about IR, without sexual tension or touch. As I'm going to drop the class, I figure I've got nothing to lose asking her out and nothing to gain waiting. I pull the trigger on a coffee date and she deflects the request with a boyfriend shield. I respond with some, "Well, he is not invited," BS and kinda ask again. Again, she says nope.

3. Final girl. Direct approach, as others. Small talk. Pull the trigger at a high note, but sensing she is looking for an out. Boyfriend. Same ending as 2.

With work all night, I won't be able to post until much later, probably Thursday night. But I'll be out there with my head down.

N

Waterboii

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yesterday yielded few approaches and a lot of regret. I failed to start off quickly and got into a rut in my head. I didn't talk to a girl the whole day. Luckily, the day wasn't a total throwaway and during work (delivery), I came to the door of sexy girl, with an offbeat style and an edgy vibe. I was caught off guard, and exchanged money for food without a seductive glance or a probing question. Only silence. I turned around kicking myself.

30 min later ... my boss informs me the food was mixed up, I have to go back. Lost in my thoughts, I initially didn't realize it was that girl. Until she opened the door. Smack in the face again! How could I forget? Now I'm stumbling in my head and paralyzed in my body. Money is exchanged for food, but I turn my back without uttering a word. A huge disappointment.

The gravity of the fuck-up hits me immediately. I don't want to have this on my mind the rest of the night dammit. So I stop. turn. knock on the door. She opens the door with a quizzical look and slowly I smile and ask, "do you have a boyfriend?" Surprised, but smiling, she replies, "no." I state, "we should get some coffee later this week or next!" "yeah okay!"

Now we exchange numbers. I texted her later on and we are on for coffee.

Waterboii

Space Monkey
space monkey
It's Sunday afternoon and the last post I made was on Thursday. Since then and now, I have literally approached no new women. This weekend was a big party weekend in town, lots of belligerent house parties. I went out and found myself completely disenchanted with the scene. Everyone was wasted. I made a few half-hearted attempts, but they quickly fell flat.

On one hand, I am disappointed with my ability to accept it for what it was and take full advantage. Seduction is under the umbrella of social arts as a whole, so I became self depreciative when I felt unable to connect with people (platonically or sexually). On the other, day game is proving far more appealing and rewarding. I hold it in higher regard, but I should be carful not to write off college night game; my skills level is low enough that I shouldn't be excluding opportunities.

I ended up bailing from the next night's shitshow and opted to watch a film. I don't feel like the weekend is worth delving into very much. I'm ready to move on.

Waterboii

Space Monkey
space monkey
Monday.

A, from delivering the other night, and I have been texting to set up a date. Wondering if you guys had some thoughts on this convo. After deciding on early this week, this is Part II

WB: Hey how does tomorrow or Wednesday afternoon sound?

A: M + W are my busiest! Can you do Thursday?

WB: I meant to say Tuesday, but Thursday could work too.

A: Ok well T after noon is good! Also what is your last name cus I always put people's full name in my phone and currently you're just WB delivery.

WB: I can do 3:30! And you'll just have to wait till I see you in person ;)

No response. Wondering whether that was the best move. I wanted to attempt a bit of compliance, but I didn't have much attraction to build off of (our initial interaction was pretty short and not very sexual). Thoughts?

--------------------

Anyway, the rest of my day went as follows ...

Doing my standard walk through campus. First girl, I open directly, rushing it a bit. She is smiling and active in the conversation, but she says she has a bf when I ask her to grab a coffee with me.

Second, immediately after I approach and open directly, she says she has a bf and walks off.

Third, I stop a girl walking and say, "hey." She gives me a quizzical look and picks up the conversation is leu of an awkward pause. She asks how my day is, what I am doing right now, how was my weekend. I give short, cool responses, turning the questions back around. She then says, "do you do this often? Come up and talk to strangers?" I reply, "how else do people stop becoming strangers?" but less succinctly. What do you all reply to that question? As we are about to split, I say let's grab coffee and she says no thanks. To which I respond poorly and she walks away.

The last two approaches mirrored the first two. One just said her name and kept walking. The other, I tried to approach a girl with headphones. We didnt make eye contact so I just tried to motion for her to stop and said, "hey." She noticed, but it felt weird (even to me) so she kept walking. Any recommendations on headphone approaches? I skip out on a large number of approaches because they are wearing headphones or drowning in their phones, I'm sure there is a tactic here.

Final Thoughts
Short reflection, but not much noteworthy happened. I felt good getting those 5 approaches under my belt, but I am starting to feel anxious about taking full advantage before college ends ... I feel the clock ticking. A walk around campus will get me a daily 5, but I want to be going beyond that, push my limits. It's easy to type out on a forum, a little more daunting in real time...

Waterboii

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hola!

It's been a while, I know. School and work picked up for a hot minute, but I think I can recap the week pretty well. I must've approached about a dozen girls. Nowhere close to my 40 mark, but that's why it is there. Most notably, I went on a date with A. We took a walk after deciding to ditch the coffee shop. I feel very comfortable deep diving. I can usually get to the bottom of people and find out what makes them tick. However, that doesn't always translate into sexual topics. One thing I noticed from the date was that I am nowhere near as proficient deep diving sexual topics than I am platonic ones.

Also, while I initiated touch fairly often, it wasn't nearly frequent or sexual enough. Now that I've mostly gotten my approach anxiety under control, I have to learn how to act boldly and go too far on the sexual side of the spectrum to learn where the limits are. On occasion I do this and normally it turns out well, sometimes not (I got called 'creepy' probably for the first time in my life last week. It actually felt pretty good and I just laughed it off). Our schedules were filled for the rest of the day after the date so I couldn't really try and bring her back to my place. But we decided on a later time. I texted her the next day to set something up and she sent me a, "I had fun, but I'm not looking for something with you," type text. Bummer, but ya know.

I got the number of two other girls as well. One, a very cute blonde who has yet to reply to my text. Although it didn't come back to bite me, I texted both the girls when I was drunk at a beer festival. If they had agreed to meet, I certainly wouldn't have been at the top of my game and probably would have been forced to reschedule. Not exactly a good move.

I went out Thursday night to a club downtown. I talked to many girls. Got one number. I enjoy street game far more, but I understand the importance of night game (lots of girls, highly sexualized environment ... essentially a lot of practice in a short period of time) so I want to make sure I don't start giving up on it.

That about sums up last week.

On to the next

WB

Waterboii

Space Monkey
space monkey
It's been a week already?!

Yeah, I've been lazy. In life in general, I'm full throttle. Only girls are lagging a bit behind. I have a very cute, intelligent, sex maniac in a casual relationship and I've been a bit complacent of late. Okay. Enough excuses.

I've gotten a few numbers in recent days but not much in terms of dates. I kinda feel myself flying on autopilot. I've become so used to having approach anxiety that it is strange not to have it control every aspect of my interactions. That means, however, that I am opening a fair number of girls, but the interactions are all similar. "They essentially go like this. I open direct, telling a girl she's cute or complimenting her style (standard GC) and then get into some platonic conversation, maybe throw in a few sexual innuendos or nudges.Very little physical contact. Then go for their number. I text for coffee and most of the time get nothing in return. It feels too platonic. But I am just not comfortable with being more sexual (which is the problem: I've become complacent with my level of sexuality towards women).

I need new data points. Different scenarios, different approaches. I had a second to open a girl at the gym today (my first gym approach) but balked. Ahhhh. Also, I've yet to really talk to any girls in my classes. I am restricting my approaches to 'the perfect scenario' where a girl is walking along on campus without headphones and not much of a crowd. I've identified this trend at the beginning of the thread.

On the plus side of my reflection, I am getting in shape and it is galvanizing. I am seeing progress conversationally and socially in general. I am currently maintaining the longest causal relationship in my life and she is still texting me daily wanting more. (with my poor sexual history, that is BIG).

I was reading another journal, I forgot which one. And his stated goal was not to state a specific number or time minimum, but to spend as much time as possible during the day meeting girls. I like that. I understand the benefit of concrete goals, but I do like the flexibility of his. Enough flexibility to define success in various ways but not too much to avoid doing it at all. Having a goal of 5/day or 40/week could serve to automize my interactions because I am thinking not, broaden your horizons, gain new experiences ... I'm thinking okay just do the same thing you've been doing to 5 girls.

Some food for thought. I'll keep in touch

Waterboii

Space Monkey
space monkey
Finally some interesting developments! First, the number than I got last Thursday night at a bar, a gorgeous and sharp brunette never answered my initial text. But, as I was going to delete her and another from my contacts, I stuck with my rule to always follow up at least twice and ... badabing, we have made contact! Seemingly, she is open to meeting up this weekend or next week. Also, the other almost-deleted girl replied...

And today I met her for coffee. I met her early last week and had trouble remembering what she looked like. So, I get there early and say I'm standing outside so that she can't miss me and just walks right up as opposed to me having to walk around the coffee shop trying to pick her out. I remembered then that I had gotten her number for practice purposes and wasn't really interested in meeting up. Anyway, we went out, had a conversation and parted ways.

Wednesday night, I'm working delivery. I get to a house that has four units, but my ticket doesn't show which one. So, I guess and knock on the first one. Coincidentally (!) the girl is a sexy redhead and she ordered from the same restaurant, but I didnt have her food. Crazy. I make some comments and then leave to deliver the food. As I'm walking away, kicking myself, I turn and knock again (as I've done before) and say (clumsily), "Do you have a bf?" And she says no, surprised but smiling. I say I'd hate to lose this lucky coincidence to take her out to coffee, and she agrees. It wasn't smooth to say the least, so I wasn't expecting much of a response, but when I texted her this morning, she replied, smily faces and all, ready to meet up Sunday. we shall see!

Finally, there is this girl who is in almost all of my classes that I've been wanting to meet. I keep balking. And today I did the same. Luckily, she had the metal. As we were walking in to class she inquires, "you're in all my classes aren't you?" I confirm and take over the conversation from there, and get her number and set up a date before class is over. Excellent!

I'm excited about these past couple days. And for the week to come!

>