About Chase Patchwork Seducer Article

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi everyone,

A time ago @Chase Published an article about the people who take a patchwork approach to seduction, which is to learn and combine from various methods and teachers. He especially explains the negative results that this approach brings to the newbie or intermediate students.

I have been a patchwork learner my whole life and experienced its drawbacks as well from all fields I studied. And it is quite difficult for me to find an alternative. I hope can find some guidance here to get rid of this problem.

The first reason is that I'm naturally curious and like to synergize things. However the main reason I find myself following a patchwork approach is often a necessity. Especially in the subjects where I am self-taught because there is no available better alternative, this is more frequent than you think when you live in a third world country. When I start studying a subject or a method I usually find my self with the following problems:
  1. The method itself doesn't cover every aspect of art or aspect that may be important for my own case. For example, Swinggcat RWS is good for attraction but doesn't go beyond that.
  2. The available educational resources (not the art or method itself) doesn't cover some aspects of the topic or do not cover them well enough. The Vensian Art Handbook for example section on Dating is very poor while mid-game is actually one of the most important aspects of the method.
  3. Some topics that are important for me or for my case are covered but not well enough.
  4. The sedubject is more nuaced with many approach that don't fit well with each others.
Not blaming anyone here, no resource and no method can be completely 100 exhaustive. In this situation, I either have to turn to other educational resources or to other arts method that covers that topic. An example would be to go for Chase Testing Guide or Dating templates since these subjects are not well covered in The Venusian Art Handbook. Sometimes I'm lucky enough that the other method or resources are complementary or not too contradictory. However many times it's not.

So as stated at the start of the thread, how do you deal with these problems when studying or learning subjects by yourselves, seduction or other?

Thanks

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So as stated at the start of the thread, how do you deal with these problems when studying or learning subjects by yourselves, seduction or other?

Thanks
I believe you are right. No resource covers every single aspect of dating, I think it would be nearly impossible to even create such a work. Because alot of things are intuitive and not readily apparent to be expressed.

Girlschase the main site is the closest thing I have found, but isn’t that patchwork in itself? It has works on it from many different authors.

Also it would not benefit people who profit from making these works to stuff all of their knowledge into one pretty package. Atleast if not for a large large sum of money. After all it is part of their lively hood. I noticed this after seeing contradictions in people who make this type of content in different works, whether because they forgot what they said, changed their mind, or some outside factor.

I think you are better off studying up, finding what works for you, and pounding that out hard until it is intuited so that you aren’t wasting your time with new (good but contradictory to previous learning) info. Fundamentally every method has the same driving purposes.

To control the frame of the interaction, to get a girl emotionally invested, to get her sexually compliant, to get her isolated, to have sex with her. Yet there’s so many ways out there to reach the same goals so it is puzzling, I share your struggle.

As long as you’re getting the desired results I don’t know if the approach you take really matters.

Edit: I also doubt you’re liable to find a method 100% tailored to you anyway. If your mentor tells you to whisk a girl into the air because it always works when they do it. But you can’t because you’re 5’5 and happen to go for stallions. You aren’t able to implement his teachings. So now do you scrap it all and find someone else and pray you can pull of what he does? Does it invalidate the rest of what you’ve learned?

Last edited:

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think Chase’s article is directed to newbie and intermediate seducers who are constantly struggling with specific pain points that come from nitpicking parts of different seduction methods to accommodate their beliefs instead of reality.
Basically they use a “rule” they learned from Teacher #1 to excuse themselves of doing the work indicated by Teacher #2.

For example, say a guy learned the Mistery method but it didn’t work for him and now he wants to try Natural seduction.
Now this guy goes doing daygame approaches in the park and opens girls with negs… which obviously is going to blow in your face.
When confronted by Teacher #2 on why is he doing this stupid thing he is going to say “girls have such a high opinion of themselves and the rule is that you have to take them down a notch” which is something Teacher #2 never teached him and actually details from what he is trying to teach.

I think the idea of the article is: “If you are a newbie, you don’t get to mix stuff. Listen to your teacher and do what he says.”

If you are advanced and looking for mastery… yes, you should be trying different methods, mixing and polishing… but we hope that by this time you have the calibration and experience to identify which to keep and which to throw.

RedNeck

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I think Chase’s article is directed to newbie and intermediate seducers who are constantly struggling with specific pain points that come from nitpicking parts of different seduction methods to accommodate their beliefs instead of reality.
Basically they use a “rule” they learned from Teacher #1 to excuse themselves of doing the work indicated by Teacher #2.

For example, say a guy learned the Mistery method but it didn’t work for him and now he wants to try Natural seduction.
Now this guy goes doing daygame approaches in the park and opens girls with negs… which obviously is going to blow in your face.
When confronted by Teacher #2 on why is he doing this stupid thing he is going to say “girls have such a high opinion of themselves and the rule is that you have to take them down a notch” which is something Teacher #2 never teached him and actually details from what he is trying to teach.

I think the idea of the article is: “If you are a newbie, you don’t get to mix stuff. Listen to your teacher and do what he says.”

If you are advanced and looking for mastery… yes, you should be trying different methods, mixing and polishing… but we hope that by this time you have the calibration and experience to identify which to keep and which to throw.
^^ agree .

>