Adivce on sticking points

Verisimilitude

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So it seems that I've hit a wall. While I've been doing decently with getting girls back to my room and making out, I haven't had a LR in a while. I'm decent at meeting new girls, and getting them to be into me. I believe my last FR would have been a LR, if not for some unfortunate circumstances, but still. It comes back to a couple major problems.

The first is not knowing what to do with a phone number once I get it. I'll get a girl's phone number, maybe make out/ have sex with her, and then never talk to her again. Anyone got any advice on how to approach girls after you get their number? I'm pretty sure it involves asking them on a date, but I'm looking for a specific process.

The second is my reliance on night game. I am very nervous about taking a girl out on a date on weekdays and approaching girls during the day. I get interest, but its difficult for me to act on it. I'm afraid that I will come off creepy. How can I avoid being creepy and what should be my process for a real date?

The third is my position in my social circle. The problem is the person who I am and the person who my friends see me as don't match. Its quite simply a value mismatch. I've become a much more valuable person, but my friends still treat me as the person I was before I found this website. Its infuriating, and its difficult to communicate clearly with them because they are so focused on poking fun at people. I am fine with a little bit of joking, but when it is constant, and I can't communicate about real problems that I'm having, it turns into a problem. This isn't just a problem with me, my social circle spends a ton of time making jokes at eachother's expense. They call it being close, but I don't like it. Is there a way that I can show my friends that I'm a different person and convince them to cool it on the put downs?

I realize that there will be some advice to find a new social circle. The reason why I'm so tied to this one is because I've been very close to these guys for a while and they've helped me through some very tough times. They do care, but their style of being friends isn't what I'm looking for.

I'm looking forward to moving past these.

V

Thedoctor

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
V,

Here's my take on your sticking points:

1) There's already a ton of good information on texting. I'd check out the stickied tab in the Phone/Text section that Franco was nice enough to put up. Here's a quick rundown on a text process:

-1-2 Hours after meeting her - send a "Hey (name) It was great meeting ya. I had fun! - (your name)" text.
-The next day, send her a text and ask her what her schedule looks like that week. Try to set up a date within a few texts. Don't get into a long texting conversation.
-Send one or two check-in texts during the time you've setup the date and the time your date is set. Eg. if you set up date on Monday and date is on Friday, send a check- in text on Tuesday, and again Thursday night.
-Text her the day of the date. Usually preferable to have an actual reason for this one. Like telling her you might be a little late.

2) Day game is really not much different than night game. Follow your process, don't stress it and you won't come off as creepy.

3) My advice here would be to try and hang out with your friends from that group one-on-one for a while. Excuse yourself from any group activities. It will be much easier for you to establish a new dynamic if it's just one other person there. After enough time just hanging out with your friends individually, they should start to treat you differently and then you can return to more group settings.

Hope it helps,

-John

>