Advice needed for hotel game with terrible logistics!

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys!

I need some help for next week's challenge.

Going away with family members from Thursday to Sunday to a fancy hotel.

Thought there could be opportunities for fun times with hotel staff or lonely guests!

But have terrible logistics.

Sharing a twin room with my mother!

So obviously that's out.

Thought I could make friends during the day and develop relationships in hotel bar at night.

Any advice?

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
As soon as you arrive, scan the place and the surroundings for places to isolate. You don't need a room!

Just "steal" a comfy thick blanket (and some pillows if possible) to put on the floor so you can sit with her, get some drinks and as soon as it's "on" you lay down together and get busy right there. Get her horny enough, isolated and she'll fuck you anywhere.

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
As soon as you arrive, scan the place and the surroundings for places to isolate. You don't need a room!

Just "steal" a comfy thick blanket (and some pillows if possible) to put on the floor so you can sit with her, get some drinks and as soon as it's "on" you lay down together and get busy right there. Get her horny enough, isolated and she'll fuck you anywhere.
Cool.

Well, in that case, I shall go and explore the hotel when I arrive, and keep my eyes peeled for secluded locations.

Might even ask a nice looking staff member for directions!

I get lost very easily.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
1) don't hit on staff members, they have seen it all and I suspect you don't count as top tier. It is asking for trouble Example 1 Example 2
2) Focus on female hotel guests who are staying in their own rooms. Meet them at the hotel bar, swimming pool, hot tub, exercise room. these are social places where indirect approaches won't be unexpected.

I've been invited to a female guest's room twice, and had a woman hitting on me while staying in a hotel for one of my daughter's sports tournaments. The last one was in town "for a hair appt." and had a room upstairs. The prior two were travelling on business.

but not all solo women are looking to hook up..

Last edited:

Tr1cky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I disagree about not hitting on the staff, I’ve pulled hotel receptions before but I also wasn’t checking in to a twin bed room with my mother so results may vary.

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
1) don't hit on staff members, they have seen it all and I suspect you don't count as top tier. It is asking for trouble Example 1 Example 2
Fuck.
Point taken dude.
Thanks.

I figured that staff were maybe not the ideal choice.

From her POV, don't want to get a rep. Could lose job if caught on CCTC camera, all that stuff.
Dude could be back next month and make things difficult if she doesn't want to get down this time.

Yeah, loads of good reasons why not to for her.

2) Focus on female hotel guests who are staying in their own rooms. Meet them at the hotel bar, swimming pool, hot tub, exercise room. these are social places where indirect approaches won't be unexpected.

I've been invited to a female guest's room twice, and had a woman hitting on me while staying in a hotel for one of my daughter's sports tournaments. The last one was in town "for a hair appt." and had a room upstairs. The prior two were travelling on business.

Aha. Nice one.

From her POV. Nobody knows me here. I'm away for the weekend to have fue. Stranger sex. Exciting!

Cool.

Standard opener = "oh, hi. Are you just here for the weekend then?"
Response "Yes of course, it's a hotel"

But hey, always good to start with a "yes".

Maybe someone should've told Kobe Bryant that!

So, was the 'hair appt' one just hanging around in a different town that she lived in, looking to get picked up?

I have wondered about going on the pull round hotel bars in the city.

Just here for the weekend etc etc
why not?

but not all solo women are looking to hook up..

Good point.

I may be a newb, but I think I can tell when they really aren't into it.

Obv, could just be waiting for friends or partner to turn up, and stuff like that.

Thanks man, that's brilliant

Cheers!

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
I disagree about not hitting on the staff, I’ve pulled hotel receptions before but I also wasn’t checking in to a twin bed room with my mother so results may vary.

That really does complicate matters and limit my options doesn't it.

Lol.

I'm also going away with some family in the spring to Portugal for golf and sunburn.

They wanted to share rooms.

I demanded my own!

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
Update on the hotel sitch.
I know you're all on the edge of your seat.

Turns out hotels in the Scottish countryside are not good places to meet foxy chicks looking to get fucked.

They are, in actual fact, full of old people and couples with young families.

Did meet some chicks in the bar, but they were here with bfs, who I also met, good fun though, everyone was cool. Did meet some nice hotel staff ladies, but they are so run off their feet at work they don't have time for anything. Hotels are so understaffed here atm, and this is a good hotel.

I felt I was getting somewhere with cute quad bike instructor, went straight in to start talking to her on her own when she turned up to meet our group. I just can't help myself these days, it's become second nature that I'll start to try to chat them up. Obviously need to improve skills hugely. During the session I was involved in a rather painful accident, when I came off the bike fell down a small hilly bit and had 600 lbs of quad bike land on my chest and ankle. Nothing broken, luckily it was the tyres that landed on me not any metal bits. But I'm still making jokes and asking her stuff about herself now I've got her attention for a bit, even though I'm in agony. Going to hurt bad for a few days I think. Stood and talked to her for a good bit after the session, still in lots of pain, but asking her all the 'so what are you all about?' questions and doing lots of eye contact, and she brings me through to a room in the back, staff area, no one else there, to show me some parrots and we chat some more.

I really need to know how to sexualise stuff. I have no clue.

But, wanting to chat up cute girls is now so ingrained in me, that even when I've had a quad bike land on top of me and I'm in an awful lot of pain, I'm instinctively going, well here's a good chance to talk to this cute girl for a bit.

This hotel is dead. It's nice but I seem to be the only person who wants to party. I'm actually sitting in the bar on my own and think I'm going to call it a night.

I'll be glad to get back to the city tbh where I've got better things to do with my time than talk to the bar staff and write a holiday update to you guys.

Anyway, peace out dudes. Day game in the city is definitely the way forwards, but cute quad bike instructors with tight asses could be my new type.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
OOF, I remember we had some girls from Isle of Skye who were exchange students living with our Fraternity advisor. He brought them by to introduce them and they were rather unfortunate looking. I think most 20 somethings go to the cities for university. The same is true here in the American West. There are attractive women who are isolated. the time to catch them are at local festivals when it is a social vibe. Dances and crowds and such.

If you are a City-boy client though , you are fighting an uphill battle. I was in that business, taking folks for rides in the mountains. i had my pick of the clients....to offer a special one on one experience... but I had a serious girlfriend I worked with and spent each night with. But if I had my eye On one I would have made the move to meet her after hours.

>