Aeroz Attempts Amateur Assignment Again

Erioc

Space Monkey
space monkey
TL;DR:
I started the Newbie Assignment again

Hey y'all

I'm doing Chase's and the Boards' Newbie Assignment again:

Why did I restart the Newbie Assignment? Well, in 2021 and 2022 I rarely viewed Skilled Seducer and Girls Chase, I rather focused on my studies/vocation and daily mindfulness. A couple of days ago, however, I started lurking in the forums and reading new and old Girls Chase articles again which pulled me into a deep rabbit hole. What started it was Teevster's "The 8 Types of Orgasms Routine":

I then read many more of his articles, notably those on Sexual Prizing, Sex Talks and Sexual Framing. It all started making sense to me. I also listened to him talk with Chase:

Teevster got a new fan. :)

The rabbit hole went deeper, as I discovered Bacchus, notably:

and

Thanks to Bacchus, I was pointed toward Gunwitch, notably

I also got "acquainted" with Cosy, thanks to Skills:

and

After resurfacing I was absolutely hyped and decided to try my luck (or… grit!) with the Newbie Assignment.

Before I go on, here is some background information on yours truly:

• 29 y/o Central/Western European looking
• 5'6"
• bald
• glasses
• proud walk
• well/decently dressed and groomed
• generally good fundamentals
• student of the performing arts

• only ever asked three girls out
• only ever kissed three girls
• only ever had sex with two girls
• with these two I spent in total four years in a relationship, the latter of which ended 24 months ago
• never cold approached a girl

I must add that I have high self-esteem and act as if I were "the prize" when interacting with girls. I don't shy away from turning away from them when they bore me in conversation or to tell them they're full of shit (in a very kind way :p) when they're blabbering. What I'm trying to say: my "inner game" is fine, what I lack is experience with taking girls' interest and translating that into horizontal nekkidness. Any experience, in fact!

...now let's commence the Newbie Assignment!

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

I'm spending the summer quite far away from any large city. Thanks to the "9-Euro-Ticket" (available for the months of June, July and August 2022) I have access to a large city, albeit with quite a long commute from where I'm staying. I'm motivated though, so I don't mind the long travel time. I have four consecutive days to do the Assignment in July and ten days at the beginning of August.

Day 1: Observation – I scout for four places that have the kind of women I'd like to meet

I had some errands to run in the aforementioned large city, so I decided to try to find at least four places with sufficient attractive girls.

The "Male In Me" Was Reawoken
On the way to running my errands, I was in my head, trying to find a particular little boutique. While standing with many other people, waiting for a tram to pass, my attention was drawn to an especially fair face of a young lady, roughly 20 years old. I didn't care too much either way, as her body seemed "meh" and I was focused on something else. A few meters further on, I had to wait with the same group of strangers as before for the lights to turn green. There the girl with the beautiful face appeared again, this time standing, almost parading, in front of me. I then thought of Chase's article
"You're Passing Up the Hottest, Coolest Girls", as this girl was both fit and slim and had a shapely behind. It wasn't obvious at first due to her attire. When the light turned green I walked in front of her and headed to my destination. I then noticed her trailing me, so I decided to slow down and then speed up, but she always kept her distance, quite close but far enough. I felt as if she was following me. Perhaps, perhaps…
Why did I mention this? Well… for quite some weeks I haven't seen a girl my age or younger nor has such a girl seen me. Being in the metropolis today woke up the "male" in me. It's a wonderful feeling. :)

First Location
After running errands I started searching for the first of ≥four places in which to interact with pretty girls. I started in the city center/shopping district, the touristy part of town. The girls I saw there were mostly trashy looking or tourists, or Ukrainian refugees. Due to the sheer amount of people, though, there were enough pretty girls to interact with there, but the city center will definitely not be my first choice.

An... Approach Invitation… For Me??
Just after exiting the shopping area, I approached pedestrian lights where a young lady with a medium-sized dog was waiting for the light to turn green. Before arriving there myself, I thought back to some of Bacchus' articles. I was whistling when I also made it to the lights, and I stopped three feet or so left of the girl. She didn't pay anything or anybody much attention, and she was standing completely still. After some seconds of whistling and looking at vehicles passing by, I noticed in my peripheral vision that the girl had started playing with her hair and a handful of times turned her body completely toward me. I looked to my left and saw nobody else standing there. Was that an approach invitation? My cocky side said "of course it was, I'm hot stuff!", while my skeptical side said "hey, she could just have felt the need to turn toward her left...". In any case my subconscious mind shouted "female wants your attention!". After the light turned green, the girl walked slowly to begin with, but after a few moments and a quick look back in my direction she sped away.

Second Location
After the girl with the dog disappeared, I found myself in a residential neighborhood with only a handful of people, none of whom were hot chicks.
After exiting that neighboorhood though, I ended up at a big intersection of cars, bicycles and streetcars. It was chock full of chicks, both waiting for their carriages to arrive and walking. While I'm not a fan of today's fashion, in that it mostly hides women's contours and curves… at least one can see whether they have a nice butt or not. ;) In general my peripheral vision picked up regular "vibing" in my direction from some of the aforementioned young ladies. This location I could use to do the transit game drills.

Third Location
I then headed toward the university district, hoping to find many potential "targets" over there. On the way there I spotted a few belles, and on campus I saw a few as well. It was otherwise almost empty, though! I reckon it's the exam phase… Still viable grounds for the Newbie Assignment!

Fourth (+ Fifth Location)
After taking a break and eating dinner, I headed to a different part of town, this time a kind a residential neighboorhood with a busy streetcar route. While this place had no chicks, the streetcar I boarded did, and not only some, but a dozen or more! Not surprising though, as the carriage came from the direction of THE hip part of town. The streetcar brought me to still another part of town, this time with many restaurants and expensive apartments and houses. While I had to patiently search for attractive girls, the streetcar stations there had thirty chicks apiece, so they must be going or coming from somewhere close by! Will explore tomorrow. I am calling this two locations, as the transit route has quite many streetcar stations and so I will find some "targets" there as well!

In total I spent three hours and a half walking through the city. It was much more fun than expected and should help with my macro momentum. I'm looking forward to the coming three days!

Erioc

Space Monkey
space monkey
Oh man I'm exhausted! The ramshackle public transport system here in Germany is no joke I must tell you. I take my hat off to all fellow humans who commute REGULARLY for work or school.

Day 2: Posture. I walk around the Locations of yesterday while trying to keep a great posture and looking at people's reactions.

I arrived in the metropolis at around 18:30. I directly headed to the Fifth Location from yesterday, so as to make sure it is indeed full of chicks on whom to practice my drills.
The walk there was long. I got to practice my good posture, though. :)

(By the way, this posture thing…
So, I started working on my posture in 2012 already. My walk followed suit in 2013. While I’ve never had any ladies' man judge them, my presence seldom goes unnoticed,
no matter where I stand, sit or walk.
Due to my established good posture I had thought about cutting the Newbie Assignment short as it's a "waste of time". Or so I thought! To all seducers-in-the-making: if you're thinking about doing the Newbie Assignment, please don't skip a day or an assignment, or cheat with regard to the amount of drills per assignment! Following it to the letter removes the burden of overthinking! Not deviating from the plan given to you by an outside entity (!) reduces the likelihood that you'll chicken out. This "external frame" makes it as if you're not in it alone … that somebody is looking over your shoulder and cheering you on.
Why am I so confident that this is key to managing the assignment? Because I've attempted the Assignment three times before but never taken it completely seriously. Only this time around, though, I'm absolutely hyped about doing it. I know it's so because I trust in the process! For example I had thought about doing Days 1, 2 and 3 in one day. And to skip Day 5. But no, I will do all days! RESPECT THE PROCESS! I feel much more likely that I'll follow through with the whole shebang due to that fact alone!)

Fifth Location
When I arrived at the Fifth Location I was stunned. Hot chicks in every street. Numerous. Less 18-23 years old
and more 25-35 years old but many my age or younger, nonetheless. (obviously all the girls waiting on the streetcar stations yesterday had to have come from somewhere!)
I paraded in front of them for roughly twenty minutes, during which time I focused not only on walking straight but pulling my middle upper back in and the rear shoulders back. I glanced at my reflexion in the windows from time to time and noticed that my back looked straight but my head didn't. So I fixed that too.
I also focused on Cosy's "leading with the crotch". It felt funny but looked fine in the reflexion. In general I attached quite a lot of glances from strangers of both sexes … as I'm used to. No difference from my everyday life. That‘s why I tried something more…

Second Location
To get from the Fifth Location to the Second Location I took a streetcar. While waiting I used the opportunity to practice some pAImAI. I found a cute girl, walked past her, positioned myself ten feet away from her, then turned my body in her direction while looking past her. I expected her to glance in my direction and/or rotate her body toward me after some moments. And she did. At first for a second. Next time much longer. I then boarded the streetcar to the Third Location. There I directly searched for a lone wolf waiting for another streetcar.
I found one, but this time I decided not to walk parade/walk past her and then try some pAImAI but to approach from the other side, without her noticing me, and then try to attract her attention.
When I arrived on the platform she had just left so I found another girl minding her own business on her phone while turned away from me and repeated what I had done before: I stopped ten feet away from her, inconspicuously, adopted contrapposto, looked into the distance while showing my chest … and some moments later, I noticed with my peripheral vision that she had started rotating more and more of her body toward me.
I then got bored of this and had some dinner.
While eating I observed what was transpiring: non-stop flux of hot chicks. Like … seriously … slim, well built, and many walking "with pride" and seemingly self-assured. I smiled to myself. This is the type of girls which I'm interested in! The Second Location is not half bad!

After finishing dinner but before resuming the Assignment I read Cosy's article again. This time around I wanted to try an even more conspicuous position by lowering the left shoulder when turned to the right (or vice-versa). I found a platform with a cute black girl waiting for a streetcar and did my thing. She didn't pay me any attention and even walked away. Another girl, this time a white blonde, walked past me but didn't pay me any attention either. Ah shucks! I took the streetcar and on the next station I needed to switch conveyances and on the way to my position in which I wanted to try more pAImAI again with yet another blonde (mostly blondes here … gimme some more brunettes!), I walked past a short brunette (ha!), whom I hadn't noticed before, who was eye-fucking me. That was unexpected.
I then took the last streetcar to the university campus (Third Location).

Third Location
On campus there were many more people than I had expected. Mostly dudes, though, but enough girls and people in general to show my walk and posture. At that point I had become very bored, exhausted and my feet were hurting, so I didn't care much either way. I still tried my best to walk my best walk and to look how people react to me using my peripheral vision. I was ignored more than I'm used to but got a lot of East African dudes trying to solicit my attention/eye contact. I ignored them. I generally ignore men trying to make my look at them. I keep my eyes high and proud and don't look around.

At this point I was ready to call it a day so I scrapped going to the First Location and headed to the main station, while still focusing on walking straight and "leading with my dick". At the train station I was greeted with "…heute fünfzig Minuten später" (delay of fifty minutes). So I ignored my foot pain and headed to the First Location.

First Location
I walked exactly the same way as I did yesterday and was rewarded with many hot chicks. This time with girls who look like ones who won't/didn't go to university but who will do/did vocational training instead. I feel students and "early jobholders" dress quite different. I was motivated to do the whole 25 minute walk thanks to having spotted a twosome of well-dressed, pretty and exceptionally well-built (great racks, great hips, great butts) girls of roughly 25 whom I got to stare at. Chase says it's healthy to look at girls' derrières. ;)

While walking I also spotted a Jamaican looking dude who was noticably shorter than me. He wasn't fit, he didn't dress well, but he had swagger. This reminded me of how little I feel height matters and how much how one holds oneself does matter. I often see short girls with mediocre proportions who look more confident than tall girls with great proportions. It's all in the attitude and appearance... (okay, not all, but it plays a huge role!)

After this I headed back to the station. There, a very cute Southeast Asian looking (but most probably German native) girl placed herself smack bang in front of me when we waited for the train to arrive. She was short but had a great body … and she reminded me of the fact that I am mostly blind to girls my height or shorter. I have gotten far too used to seeing and dealing with Germanic 5'7"-5'11" blondes that I have ignored shorter girls. I should pay them more attention, though. Today I saw quite a lot of cute and shapely shorties thanks to having had to pay everybody so much attention. Nice!

Preparing for tomorrow I tried to look people in the eye as well. Women mostly look down and sometimes away when I look at them … while men stare at me or look down. When I smile slightly to them they don't smile back. At best I get an upwards or downwards nod. I always forget to smile at girls though. While today was boring at times and very exhausting, I'm happy I did it. Tomorrow will be highly interesting in any case!

Erioc

Space Monkey
space monkey
Alriiiight hello comfort zone!

Before I commence, I must say that I made a grave mistake yesterday: I expected too much from myself. For that reason I was rewarded with oh-so-much dread, oh-so-much apprehension, and a feeling of unconfidence I haven't experienced for very, very many years. How did that happen? So:
Because yesterday was Saturday, and my commute to the metropolis in which I'm doing the Newbie Assignment is long, I wanted to combine today's Assignment with nightlife. To be exact, I wanted to finish the eye contact assignment and then go to a couple of bars, just to get used to the feeling of going out alone and maybe to get some social momentum going.

What combining the Assignment with what is in essence "going out" I barely managed to depart to the metropolis. It was as if I were being held back. I also had a lot of "butterflies in my stomach" like before I go on stage.

After finishing the assignment, I had a big Turkish dinner and fought with myself whether I should call it a day or to find some bars to try to socialize in. In the end I did search for bars. I walked past a bar – a low-key pub with people in the fourties – and tried to force me to enter … but no. So I headed on. I walked through the club district toward the student/university district and my mood got better. The men look show-offy and the women have what looks like a whole millimeter of makeup caked on their faces … which I chuckled about.
When I arrived in the student hood there were clubs there, popular overfilled bars and relaxed, rather empty bars. I tried to enter the last ones but again: no.

Every time I didn't overcome my fears I felt worse.

In general I felt as unconfident as never before.

Next time I will only do the Assignment … focus only on the Assignment … and break down my comfort zone brick by brick, not wall by wall. Gotta make this work. Fuck my life.

Day 3: Eye Contact. I try to hold eye contact with ten people.

I woke up early today and started feeling a shitton of dread as soon as I woke up. I was not concentrated on my personal/study work and managed to procrastinate going to the metropolis for so long that I didn't arrive there until 21:30. By then it had become quite dark which made me even more apprehensive about the eye contact assignment.
After walking around for half an hour I managed my first eye contact hold. It was a girl of roughly 18 who quickly broke eye contact downward. The second person was a handsome blonde dude of roughly 25 who broke contact to the side. The third was a similarly aged tough looking but chubby Middle Eastern guy who surprisingly looked down when I stared at him.

After the first couple of eye contact holds I managed dozens and the reactions I got were mostly the same and my feeling was the same as well:

• In general I am very apprehensive about forcing eye contact from people, especially men of 20-50 years. Through the years I have developed a coping mechanism with eye contact, namely if somebody catches me staring at him or if somebody is staring at me I do the following: I stare him in the eye for a few moments but then avert my gaze, millimeter by millimeter, until it doesn‘t feel uncomfortable for me anymore, by which time he thinks I'm just looking past him and he then stops staring me down. It works with females as well. I did it today a few times.
  • Confident or macho guys often stare me down when I stare at them. Sometimes I cannot stand the pressure so I nod upward or downward, sometimes I manage to stay locked on him until we have passed each other. I never look down though, yesterday was no different.
  • I feel the most apprehensive about staring girls down, as I feel as if I were a creep when I do that. I have big difficulties with forcing myself to smile when looking a girls as well – today I didn't manage a single one.
  • Most people don't pay me attention when I look at them.
  • Most people who see me looking at them break eye contact to the side after a moment or two. Only a few look down. Equally few stared me down. I guess I don't look too intimidating. Which is good!
  • Although I managed many eye contact holds, I fail to force myself to stare in most cases and I lost most opportunities tonight
  • I felt exceptionally unconfident!

Today's Assignment fills me with as much dread as the one from yesterday, but I truly don't care. I focus on the process and the Comfort Zone can crumble at its own pace, I won't force it.

One last thing: while I hate feeling so emasculated … seeing how much of a pussy I am … realizing that the border of my comfort zone is pretty much directly in front of where I'm standing … I am really happy I'm at least testing my limits.

Last edited:

Erioc

Space Monkey
space monkey
aaaand nope…

Day 4: fail

I also have been cursed by the the Day 3—>Day 4 transition

yesterday I walked around in my five Locations for 90 minutes and didn‘t manage to open my mouth when opportunites arose and when they were too far away (for example the girl was too far away and I would‘ve had to make a detour to reach her) I either didn‘t move toward her and/or didn‘t open my mouth

today I tried again (albeit fully loaded with luggage and rucksacks as I‘m traveling to a little village for a week) but it was all the same: I have this blockage

yesterday I got slight AI‘s here and there, today as well with an exception: a huge AI when a brunette with a dog stopped less
than a meter in front of me to "look around" and before leaving gave me a nice and clear view of her profile before heading off…she really didn‘t have to stand that close to me as there was ample space everywhere
…even in this case I couldn‘t open my mouth

on August 1 I will resume trying to manage Day 4

bye for now

>