LR-  After-party

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Gentleman,
This will probably be my last report using my own freestyle, 100% off-the-cuff type of game. I hope to incorporate more Alex-style sex talk and curiosity gambits in my next field report. Right now I'm in the process of memorising and making it all seem more natural, especially the "Good sex vs Bad sex" gambit. The next step after that is to go be active in the field, we'll see what happens. I'm super excited.

Good sex vs Bad sex

Onto the report.
I had the worst Saturday night so I had to make up for it on Sunday night. Invited two friends over who were down to party.
They both arrive at mine. We listen to music, have some drinks and bide time.
We get to the club at 12 am. The club is hosting this African event tonight.

Outfit: Jordans, Biggie shirt with a denim jacket, ripped black jeans and the usual headband.

Kind of a small venue. I scout it out then start going hard on the dancefloor. I'm just buying time. I dance for almost an hour and then decide it's time. The talent is not bad tonight at all. The club closes at 3 am. Prime-time is going to be 1 am to 3 am. That's the ideal time to hit on and try to pull girls. It's now finally 1 am. I tell my friend it's time, let's go get some girls. When me and my boy were talking earlier we said that we HAVE to bring girls home tonight. If we're any good. I told him okay let's do it. GOAL SET.

This decent looking thicker west-African looking girl magically appears next to me when I'm just standing near the dancefloor.
She's right next to me, let me throw out a comment. I ask her if it's Chris brown playing, she seems interested, we talk for a minute or two, I say some funny comments that she likes... and then randomly she just leaves during a lull in conversation to be with her friend. It was literally a 2-3 second pause before I would've said the next thing. So weird. I feel like she couldn't handle the tension but I'm not quite sure. She was pretty engaged and interested so it was strange.

Later on, me and my friend do a two-set. Two petite, Caribbean-looking girls. The open is decent but I accidentally insult my girl and she's not happy LOL
She mentioned this certain club she goes to and I said "Let me know next time you're there so I can make sure I go someplace else" with a smile. Just as I was about to say I'm just kidding she gave me a shocked look and stormed off. Oh, man. Later on, we salvaged it when I re-engaged them, she had calmed down. This time though I went and spoke with the other girl. So we pretty much switched targets. But fuck me man her friend was so annoying, literally yelling random things, so annoying. My friend was doing really well with his girl and started dancing with her so I just stayed in set to keep the friend occupied. I'm not stating it enough this girl was being so irritating, I hate being a good friend LOL.

Later during the night, I tapped this girl on the elbow, a very cute, slender Australian chick who was leaving the venue with her friend.
I said no way "You can't be leaving so early" She mentioned something about work but I got distracted because her friend who was pretty cool said, "The uber's almost here, you've got 3 minutes, shoot your shoot sir". Couldn't help but laugh, what a cool friend. I would've approached them earlier but they were always on the dancefloor in the corner, mission impossible. I bid them adieu.

Approached this beautiful Colombian girl in a group of 5 girls. It went pretty well but my wing interfered and started talking to her as well. Miscommunication on his part but we'll work on that. I got her Instagram. That means that it's pretty much a dead end.

Now onto the girl who helped facilitate things, a beautiful African girl in a long dress, we'll car her Alicia. I've actually met her before and we know each other decently. I introduced her to one of my friends, a very handsome islander guy with big muscles. They hit it off and I could see her getting nervous around him. Everything is going smoothly, so I take a couple of steps back and let them talk. Alicia worked today on the Sunday and got double pay. I tell her, oh rich girl you've gotta spoil us now. She actually does and buys everyone a round of shots. When we left to continue partying, my boy says we gotta bring them home, alright's let's get it.
I keep seeing Alicia throughout the night and have small chats, ask her at one point what she's doing after. She's here with 3 other girls. She says nothing planned so I tell her that sounds boring and we should all keep partying. She's down. Ask's what my plan is, I tell her we're having an after-party at mine. She's in. Just has to talk to her friends and let them know the plan.

Me and my two friends are sitting by the bar talking when the club closes. I've got Alicia in my periphery and I'm waiting on her to head to the exit so that I can 'accidentally' run into her. I tell my friends this so they know the plan. These two have really good game but they're not strategic like this. For example right, earlier in the night the islander friend had hooked this really pretty girl and then left to go do other shit. As he was about to approach this other girl a couple of minutes later I quickly stopped him. The other girl that he had hooked was like 5 meters behind us and would've seen the whole thing. I tell him this and he's like Oh shit haha. I ask him what do you wanna do now. And then we proceed. I think about things like this and then pick a plan, these friends aren't as strategic and thoughtful but to each their own.

Anyways, I 'accidentally' bump into Alicia and walk downstairs with her and her friends. But here's the speedbump. These girls want to go to a strip club... Alicia wants to go party with us and my Islander friend. Obviously, she's not going to leave her friends behind. This next part is draining. Outside near the entrance of the club, I'm talking with these girls for the next 20 minutes trying to convince them to come party with us. Alicia is helping. It was so draining. The friends are saying we should come with them and then we can go after-party later.
I'm putting in work boys,

"I've got better and cheaper drinks at mine"
"The strip club is dead at this time"
"Strippers is lame, to be honest"
"The guys at the strip clubs are lame losers, is that who you want to be around?"
"Why would I want to get blue balls like that?"
"I'm not paying no bitches to touch them do I look like a loser"
It was all in good fun and I'm being playful the whole time. After all this work the girls are down, lucky for me my car is literally 15 seconds away. We hop in, I drive them to the bottle shop on the way home, get some more liquor, and then we're off.

Text my brother that we're bringing people over so if there's noise that's what it is.
Get home, put on youtube music videos, bring over some shot cups, and let everyone get comfy. We all then party and conversate for the next hour. Alicia is sitting on my Islander friend's lap and I finally get an opening to sit next to my target. This petite girl with beautiful hair. She started yelling out that men ain't shit before and all the girls are in enthusiastic agreement. I ask who hurt you lol. She starts saying all these stories, and I'm not really paying attention. She's 21 years old. I just tell her she hasn't met a real man yet and that she'll see one day. She's pushing back and saying how would I know? I just keep saying one day you'll see. She's interested now and I can see it in her eyes. Oh, I forgot to say the layout, this is a three-person couch, I'm in the corner, my target is facing me and in the center and one of her friends is on the other end. I tell her that a real man will make her feel like the most special girl in the world but if you're not playing your part as well then he'll move on. We start talking about male and female dynamics and how I don't have female friends. All the girls start interjecting into this topic and one of the girls says I'm probably an Andrew Tate fanboy LOL, I ask her who the fuck is that. But anyways I calmly lay out the truth, why would I want to be friends with a girl? If I'm not fucking you then let me move on I'd rather play FIFA or go to the gym. The girls are shocked but I can see they like it.

My girl starts rubbing my leg and then we start making out. I tell her she has beautiful soft lips. After about ten minutes her friend on the opposite end of the couch starts falling asleep so I get her a blanket. It's around 5 am now. This blanket is massive. It covers every single person on the couch. We resume making out and she starts rubbing my leg again, I do the same and slowly move my hand up her leg, underneath the blanket. After a while and since she was offering no resistance I get my hand near her pussy, she's still not resisting, okay cool. I start rubbing her pussy and she moans a little bit but not loud enough for anyone to hear. There are still like 6 other people in the room. This next part was really hot. She actually pushed her panties to the side and moved my fingers in. So I used my free hand and pulled the blanket over both of our bodies. Now you can only see both of our heads and I start fingering this bitch for like a good 10 minutes.

I tell her "I want to destroy you"

She's down but this is where the weirdness begins. I say do you want to get some water. As we get up and start walking to the kitchen I say loud enough for others to hear. Let me get you some water. As we enter the kitchen I grab her and push her against the wall, we continue making out and then I take her to my room. Lock the door. She takes off her shoes and then I push her onto my bed. Kissing again, I'm thinking the job is done let me destroy this girl.

She says actually, "it was way hotter when there were other people around let's go back" and then gets her shoes and pulls her dress up.
I'm so confused and don't have time to think of anything I say alright. She heads back and I say I'll be there in a second. I'm just dumbfounded, can't believe it.
I go back to the lounge room. We sit and talk for 30 minutes but she's getting sleepy so I say I'll let you get some sleep. She resists but I say it's okay go to sleep.
My islander friend takes my room with Alicia. All the girls eventually start sleeping in the next hour and the 3 people left standing are just sitting there listening to music and talking for the next 3 hours. Around 9 am the girls all start leaving when they get up.

My islander friend and Alicia leave around 11 am. Once they do I can finally sleep. I've been up all night.

Marcellus

Don Giovanni

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
She says actually, "it was way hotter when there were other people around let's go back" and then gets her shoes and pulls her dress up.
That was FSC. I would’ve said something like

“It was pretty hot, but I’m more interested in getting to know you. There’s much we can discover in each other, let’s see where this goes… instead of putting up a show for others.”

You fell in her frame. It is a wierd situation, so I don’t blame you.

I go back to the lounge room. We sit and talk for 30 minutes but she's getting sleepy so I say I'll let you get some sleep. She resists but I say it's okay go to sleep.

Here I would engage other people, ignore her and let her reinitiate. When she does, escalate and isolate again.

Talking to her after she deescalated is giving a pass to her bad behaviour.

Interesting report and good job overall!

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Gentleman,
This will probably be my last report using my own freestyle, 100% off-the-cuff type of game. I hope to incorporate more Alex-style sex talk and curiosity gambits in my next field report. Right now I'm in the process of memorising and making it all seem more natural, especially the "Good sex vs Bad sex" gambit. The next step after that is to go be active in the field, we'll see what happens. I'm super excited.

Good sex vs Bad sex

Onto the report.
I had the worst Saturday night so I had to make up for it on Sunday night. Invited two friends over who were down to party.
They both arrive at mine. We listen to music, have some drinks and bide time.
We get to the club at 12 am. The club is hosting this African event tonight.

Outfit: Jordans, Biggie shirt with a denim jacket, ripped black jeans and the usual headband.

Kind of a small venue. I scout it out then start going hard on the dancefloor. I'm just buying time. I dance for almost an hour and then decide it's time. The talent is not bad tonight at all. The club closes at 3 am. Prime-time is going to be 1 am to 3 am. That's the ideal time to hit on and try to pull girls. It's now finally 1 am. I tell my friend it's time, let's go get some girls. When me and my boy were talking earlier we said that we HAVE to bring girls home tonight. If we're any good. I told him okay let's do it. GOAL SET.

This decent looking thicker west-African looking girl magically appears next to me when I'm just standing near the dancefloor.
She's right next to me, let me throw out a comment. I ask her if it's Chris brown playing, she seems interested, we talk for a minute or two, I say some funny comments that she likes... and then randomly she just leaves during a lull in conversation to be with her friend. It was literally a 2-3 second pause before I would've said the next thing. So weird. I feel like she couldn't handle the tension but I'm not quite sure. She was pretty engaged and interested so it was strange.

Later on, me and my friend do a two-set. Two petite, Caribbean-looking girls. The open is decent but I accidentally insult my girl and she's not happy LOL
She mentioned this certain club she goes to and I said "Let me know next time you're there so I can make sure I go someplace else" with a smile. Just as I was about to say I'm just kidding she gave me a shocked look and stormed off. Oh, man. Later on, we salvaged it when I re-engaged them, she had calmed down. This time though I went and spoke with the other girl. So we pretty much switched targets. But fuck me man her friend was so annoying, literally yelling random things, so annoying. My friend was doing really well with his girl and started dancing with her so I just stayed in set to keep the friend occupied. I'm not stating it enough this girl was being so irritating, I hate being a good friend LOL.

Later during the night, I tapped this girl on the elbow, a very cute, slender Australian chick who was leaving the venue with her friend.
I said no way "You can't be leaving so early" She mentioned something about work but I got distracted because her friend who was pretty cool said, "The uber's almost here, you've got 3 minutes, shoot your shoot sir". Couldn't help but laugh, what a cool friend. I would've approached them earlier but they were always on the dancefloor in the corner, mission impossible. I bid them adieu.

Approached this beautiful Colombian girl in a group of 5 girls. It went pretty well but my wing interfered and started talking to her as well. Miscommunication on his part but we'll work on that. I got her Instagram. That means that it's pretty much a dead end.

Now onto the girl who helped facilitate things, a beautiful African girl in a long dress, we'll car her Alicia. I've actually met her before and we know each other decently. I introduced her to one of my friends, a very handsome islander guy with big muscles. They hit it off and I could see her getting nervous around him. Everything is going smoothly, so I take a couple of steps back and let them talk. Alicia worked today on the Sunday and got double pay. I tell her, oh rich girl you've gotta spoil us now. She actually does and buys everyone a round of shots. When we left to continue partying, my boy says we gotta bring them home, alright's let's get it.
I keep seeing Alicia throughout the night and have small chats, ask her at one point what she's doing after. She's here with 3 other girls. She says nothing planned so I tell her that sounds boring and we should all keep partying. She's down. Ask's what my plan is, I tell her we're having an after-party at mine. She's in. Just has to talk to her friends and let them know the plan.

Me and my two friends are sitting by the bar talking when the club closes. I've got Alicia in my periphery and I'm waiting on her to head to the exit so that I can 'accidentally' run into her. I tell my friends this so they know the plan. These two have really good game but they're not strategic like this. For example right, earlier in the night the islander friend had hooked this really pretty girl and then left to go do other shit. As he was about to approach this other girl a couple of minutes later I quickly stopped him. The other girl that he had hooked was like 5 meters behind us and would've seen the whole thing. I tell him this and he's like Oh shit haha. I ask him what do you wanna do now. And then we proceed. I think about things like this and then pick a plan, these friends aren't as strategic and thoughtful but to each their own.

Anyways, I 'accidentally' bump into Alicia and walk downstairs with her and her friends. But here's the speedbump. These girls want to go to a strip club... Alicia wants to go party with us and my Islander friend. Obviously, she's not going to leave her friends behind. This next part is draining. Outside near the entrance of the club, I'm talking with these girls for the next 20 minutes trying to convince them to come party with us. Alicia is helping. It was so draining. The friends are saying we should come with them and then we can go after-party later.
I'm putting in work boys,

"I've got better and cheaper drinks at mine"
"The strip club is dead at this time"
"Strippers is lame, to be honest"
"The guys at the strip clubs are lame losers, is that who you want to be around?"
"Why would I want to get blue balls like that?"
"I'm not paying no bitches to touch them do I look like a loser"
It was all in good fun and I'm being playful the whole time. After all this work the girls are down, lucky for me my car is literally 15 seconds away. We hop in, I drive them to the bottle shop on the way home, get some more liquor, and then we're off.

Text my brother that we're bringing people over so if there's noise that's what it is.
Get home, put on youtube music videos, bring over some shot cups, and let everyone get comfy. We all then party and conversate for the next hour. Alicia is sitting on my Islander friend's lap and I finally get an opening to sit next to my target. This petite girl with beautiful hair. She started yelling out that men ain't shit before and all the girls are in enthusiastic agreement. I ask who hurt you lol. She starts saying all these stories, and I'm not really paying attention. She's 21 years old. I just tell her she hasn't met a real man yet and that she'll see one day. She's pushing back and saying how would I know? I just keep saying one day you'll see. She's interested now and I can see it in her eyes. Oh, I forgot to say the layout, this is a three-person couch, I'm in the corner, my target is facing me and in the center and one of her friends is on the other end. I tell her that a real man will make her feel like the most special girl in the world but if you're not playing your part as well then he'll move on. We start talking about male and female dynamics and how I don't have female friends. All the girls start interjecting into this topic and one of the girls says I'm probably an Andrew Tate fanboy LOL, I ask her who the fuck is that. But anyways I calmly lay out the truth, why would I want to be friends with a girl? If I'm not fucking you then let me move on I'd rather play FIFA or go to the gym. The girls are shocked but I can see they like it.

My girl starts rubbing my leg and then we start making out. I tell her she has beautiful soft lips. After about ten minutes her friend on the opposite end of the couch starts falling asleep so I get her a blanket. It's around 5 am now. This blanket is massive. It covers every single person on the couch. We resume making out and she starts rubbing my leg again, I do the same and slowly move my hand up her leg, underneath the blanket. After a while and since she was offering no resistance I get my hand near her pussy, she's still not resisting, okay cool. I start rubbing her pussy and she moans a little bit but not loud enough for anyone to hear. There are still like 6 other people in the room. This next part was really hot. She actually pushed her panties to the side and moved my fingers in. So I used my free hand and pulled the blanket over both of our bodies. Now you can only see both of our heads and I start fingering this bitch for like a good 10 minutes.

I tell her "I want to destroy you"

She's down but this is where the weirdness begins. I say do you want to get some water. As we get up and start walking to the kitchen I say loud enough for others to hear. Let me get you some water. As we enter the kitchen I grab her and push her against the wall, we continue making out and then I take her to my room. Lock the door. She takes off her shoes and then I push her onto my bed. Kissing again, I'm thinking the job is done let me destroy this girl.

I'm so confused and don't have time to think of anything I say alright. She heads back and I say I'll be there in a second. I'm just dumbfounded, can't believe it.
My islander friend takes my room with Alicia. All the girls eventually start sleeping in the next hour and the 3 people left standing are just sitting there listening to music and talking for the next 3 hours. Around 9 am the girls all start leaving when they get up.

My islander friend and Alicia leave around 11 am. Once they do I can finally sleep. I've been up all night.

Marcellus
Brah you messed up by breaking the bubble you should have stick your dick right there under blanket

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello,

I notice this thing that I cannot explain, that it happens often with intermediate guys all the way to higher intermediate guys. It used to happen to only intermediate guys. Now I see this happening with everyone including high level guys and this is amplified worse with guys not familiar with Girlschase.

I noted this on the forums b4. Switching Matrixes (Reality)

Guys here still have an issue of shame of sex and this unconsciously affects their behavior.

The issue here is how do you mentally masturbate females while still keeping reality narrative. You are essentially keeping 2-3 and sometimes multiple timelines all at the same time.
Yeaaa man. I lost a lot of girls to this. Anyway, this are my thoughts. Oh well.

z@c+

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
That was FSC. I would’ve said something like

“It was pretty hot, but I’m more interested in getting to know you. There’s much we can discover in each other, let’s see where this goes… instead of putting up a show for others.”

You fell in her frame. It is a wierd situation, so I don’t blame you.

Here I would engage other people, ignore her and let her reinitiate. When she does, escalate and isolate again.

Talking to her after she deescalated is giving a pass to her bad behaviour.

Interesting report and good job overall!
Okay that explains it alot! Thank you Gio. And the reason that I engaged her when I came back was because at that point I didn't give a fuck about having sex with her anymore. No hard feelings I just had zero desire and wanted to just chill.

Skills, I really thought about that at the time but she just wasn't hot enough lol. I even told my friends the next day, if this girl was hot as fuck I would have just started fucking her in front of everyone. I don't care

>