Always use a transition call before meeting her!

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Let's say you meet a girl online. You are planning to see her in person, but have only been communicating through text. It's ideal to call her before you meet her, to ensure a smooth transition between these mediums of presence.

With texting, there is no physical presence. She doesn't hear your voice or see your body language - she only sees words on a screen. So, going from texting to meeting up in person can be rather abrupt. Now, all of a sudden, instead of words on a screen, there's a person with her. This is a huge step and you can break it down into smaller simpler steps to make the transition easier on her:
Texting -> Calling -> Meeting

When you call before meeting up, now it's not overwhelming for her because you've reduced the stimuli that is new to her upon meeting her. She's already heard your voice and vibe, and just has to adapt to your physical presence.

I normally give her a quick call, shortly before we meet, to let her know im almost there and to banter a little bit. I have noticed a high success rate of shagging the girl later when she responds in a positive way to my transition call.

>