FR++  Amazing time, didn't realize it was for one night only

NinthSanguine

Space Monkey
space monkey
Meeting
Friday before Easter I went to the campus cinema with my friends, if it's relevant the movie was 20th century women. After the movie I ended (Theater was basically deserted due to low interest and Easter weekend), I turn around and this blonde is just staring me in the eyes, so I smile and she returns. Start heading out, and in the lobby she takes a seat by the window. I pat my friends on the back and head over to her.

I go up to her and ask her if she's single and she replies with a yes (I detect a hint of embarrassment). I then introduce myself and ask if she has plans for the rest of the night, when she responds with no, I ask if she'd like to. "What did you have in mind?" she replies, "We can start with a walk." I say as I lead her by the hand out of there and wave bye to my friends.

logistics
I subconsciously begin walking her home while holding her hand and talking about families, dreams of the future, hobbies, and stuff like that. By the time we reach her dorm we're on the subject of book adaptations of movies, when she sits me down on the bench outside the dorm, and I switch to holding her by the waist and scooting her in close to me. We're barely there for 5 minutes when we're talking about a film I hadn't seen, to which I ask if she has it and we should watch it. She says yes to both, but suggests my place since her roommate is probably asleep.

We head up to her room and I wait outside the door as she grabs the DVD and laptop, and I hear her roommate giving her a condom so that she doesn't get stds. I remark on it after she comes out to tease her a bit, and we walk back to my place not holding hands because her hands are full, don't quite remember what we talked about.

At my place my roommate is gone for the weekend, so I let her settle in, use the restroom, etc. while I tidyup a bit. As she sets up the film standing next to my bed with me sitting on it facing her, she struggles with skipping through the previews, and I just tell her we can always let it play as i tilt her head toward mine for the kiss. This basically starts a 2-3 hour make out session.

Escalation
I pick her up by the ass and put her against the wall, she makes some comment about not being strong. I lay her down on the bed with me standing in her guard, take her boots off awkwardly. Throw her up higher on the bed and join her. Grab her ass, cuddling her to me, deftly undoing her bra. I'm loving her freckles, hair, and eyes (blonde and blue). She likes my abs and triceps and is running her hands over my body. I'm shirtless and hers is hiked up as Shape of You comes to mind, so I put on my sexy times spotify playlist, and throughout the rest of the night I can't help but to move to the beat sometimes.

She's shirtless and braless as I start kissing her tummy, breasts, and hemline, but I just love kissing this girl, and feel like i'm almost neglecting those parts. I'm cupping her through her jeans, but when I aim to take them off she resists and then says "not yet.". When I inquire as to why she tells me she's nervous while I think to myself no shit you're nervous, and then says a bit later that she wants to let go but she's anxious. That was my window and I missed it. I just kind of brushed off the comment by saying yea anxiety sucks.

She rides me with my hands grabbing her ass under her pants, we eat ice cream shirtless together, but when my hand is running her through her panties she remarks that she should probably go. I'm very handsy as I help her get dressed and that wa sprobably another missed window as we were both standing up shirtless while she sequestered her laptop where I could gone for her pants again with more force and then just let it ride for a bit.
I ask for her number like i'm a nervous teenager at this point to make a joke, I obviously get it and she's super insistent that I text her. She texts me thanking me for a wonderful night and that she got home safely (I requested she do so). And I figure at this point she has me pegged as a boyfriend which i'm alright with.

Other notable things include telling me this is the furthest she's ever been with a man in a night and that she's only had sex in relationships in the past, I asked if she was asexual and she rolled with it which was a mistake on my part. She also said that the only dreams she remembered are being lost in a maze and being raped, and when I heard that I switched the subject fast, but in retrospect i'm wondering if it was more in a fantasy sense than a nightmare sense.

Afterwards
Well this is where it gets weird. After our texting exchange that night, I text her happy easter on easter, but she doesn't respond. Her parents are visiting for the weekend so whatever. Monday I try to get in contact with her by first going to her place (no answer), then calling her (no answer). She texts back later that day asking what's up and sounding pretty formal, and I ask when she's next free, and she asks if she can get back to me in a few days, and I reply "how about I call you in a few days and we figure it out from there?" to which she didn't respond.

Questions
I figure i've lost it with this girl, but i'm wondering why she got cold if that was the furthest she's ever been with a man? If it is still salvageable, I was just planning on not calling her and waiting for her to contact me, good idea?

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
NinthSanguine-

Really liked your opener/date request combo; I'm going to have to steal it ;)

Here's a few tricks for escalation that might help:

-Rub her pussy from the outside until she is so aroused that you can tell she wants more. Then start fingering her until she is begging for your dick
-Have her touch your dick
-Give her more when she gives you more
-Bursts of passion. Back off, fractionate, and then go crazy so that the two of you are swept up in carnal desire. Rip her pants off and throw them across the room
-Address her objections in a warm and sensuous way.
-Manhandle her, then fractionate. Girls usually are all over me after the second or third time I do this.
-Back off completely when she stops you. You can't ever be needy
-At the same time, don't give up! Keep trying!(when she isn't resisting). If she leaves you tried, but so long as she is there she is still open to the idea!

You probably lost this girl. Rationalization can be a tricky bastard. If she is worth the effort, you could get her to come to an event that you'll be at where you can exhibit preselection while she is watching, like a party. Then leave without making a move, and get in touch with her later. Have her come over and get right to it. I've only done this once, it can be hard to pull off. Much better to get her the first time.

Good luck.

Ambiance

NinthSanguine

Space Monkey
space monkey
I wouldn't really classify it it as my combo, I learned it from the newbie assignment. Thanks though.

I think passion is just something i'm going to struggle with in general though, I much prefer the emotional side of sex. But I will keep in mind your tips for next time.

I'll mention going swing dancing tonight and see what happens.

One thing I want to try in the future:
Before the first kiss, get up real close and just start running my hands over her body without kissing her and undress her from the bottom up, only kissing her once i'm finally inside her. Just driving her wild with sexual tension being the aim.

>