Anxiety from sex becuase of illness

A

Anonymous

I know and likes chase's blog.
I had many doubts before posting this, but I think you can maybe help me.
It's little embarrassing, but I have something that called IBS.
it's untreatable but also harmful (excluding the harm that I going to talk about just yet).

in brief, it's means I have more bowel movement than normal, I have some times Stomach noise, and I less clean down there (like this: http://www.ibsgroup.org/forums/topic/143695-cant-get-anus-clean/)

The problem is that every time I got to the situation of more than superficial makeout I stop it.
I even start to be indifferent with REALLY pretty girls (for instance a models) that definitely want me to fuck them just because of I don't want to progress to fucking her with this problem.
The most problematic thing is that I feel very unclean down there and I'ts so unsexy and disgusting. (read the link above)
I still virgin because of this..

any thoughts?

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
HONKS, no need to be ashamed of posting this, it's actually better that you did.
Anyway, with IBS or irritable bowel syndrome, the bowel is abnormally shaped usually, and the intestines are usually infected which cause irregular bowel movements. Being that the intestines are connected to the brain and the two effectively "message" each other constantly, nerves, stress, and large amounts of negative stimuli will cause irregular movements --> leading to your problem, or symptom which is watery stool.
There are a few measures you can take to help prevent, and plausibly control this IBS. They are as follows my friend:
-Regular Exercise and regulated sleeping habits ( 6-8 hours a day) helps to reduce anxiety and lowers abnormal bowel movements because of the lack of anxiety
- Avoid caffeine because it stimulates the intestines
-Avoid eating large quantities in your meals
-Add more fiber to your diet. The best sources of fiber come from: raspberries, apples, oranges, pears, spaghetti, oatmeal, rye bread, beans and peas of all kinds.
Perhaps control your doctor for medication, if I remember correctly from abnormal psych a doctor should prescribe Loperamide which works to actively slow down bowel movement thus decreasing your abnormal bowel movements.
I suggest taking the steps I posted first, and I'm sure what's happening with you is, when making out or fucking a girl you're arousal and hormones are causing your intestines to loosen, causing your bowel movements. Try what I recommended and see if it gets any better, if there is anything else, feel free to post.
- Good luck with everything,
Richard

A

Anonymous

I'm actually tried almost all the things that you have posted.
(Where do you actually know IBS? or you just searched on the internet?)
Anyway, It's just control the issue and just mitigates the symptoms, but doesn't help my problem:
I still don't feel comfortable enough to strip because I still doesn't feel clean as I should. (unless i'm after a shower, but, the right moments never occur in that moment)

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I know about IBS and things of the sort from my last and most recent year of high school where I took AP Psych, AP Bio, Physiology, and things of the sort. I covered IBS as well as it's symptoms, and potential treatments, but no treatment is guaranteed, and this problem tends to stick around through life, and as you said, you can only manage the symptoms and control the intestines, but the problem is never completely gone. If you haven't already,what helps the most is the prescription from a doctor; the Loperamide.
However, if a girl is interested in you and wants to fuck, I HIGHLY recommend fucking her in the shower then, it's ALWAYS fun in the shower, and you'll be sure to feel clean while doing so.

A

Anonymous

You probably right, shower is a good place for me, but it's actually harder to start escalating things there when first escalating with some girl.
It's probably will feel less natural:
"let's go to the shower"
Instead of just escalating on couch or similar.

Thanks anyway, maybe Chase or someone else have an idea..

BTW,
about Loperamide, it's helpful, but, It's just medicine for emergency when I feel that I need it, and not to avoid the symptoms in advance before they even occur (and it's not for daily use)

Photon

Rookie
Rookie
OP, they now make wet wipes for your butt that you can flush.

Put a small stack in a quality plastic sandwich bad and put them right in your pocket. When the time comes, go to the bathroom, clean yourself up, and you'll be all set. I do this once in a while.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I'm a little late to the thread, and it looks like this is the only one you've participated on, Honks, so not sure if you'll see this... but, there are two things to consider here:

1.) Your actual cleanliness, and
2.) What the girl's going to think

The first one is only a problem if you're actually getting crap on your penis. If you are, you need to be carrying around some hand wipes with you, and before sex, duck into a bathroom and wipe things off.

The second one is very easily solvable - just focus on getting the girl very excited and to the point of wanting sex FIRST, and then, once she's completely naked and ready for entry, only then do you drop your pants and go in. Girls lay back during sex and let you take charge, assuming you're doing a good job and keeping them stimulated, and when you have a girl naked and you've been fingering her and she's desperate to get to sex, she just wants you to drop your pants and put it IN her - she's not going to ask you to turn around and bend over and let her take a look at the cleanliness of your alimentary tract.

And, once you've had sex with a girl a few times, she's VERY forgiving about your minor problems. If the fourth time you sleep together she finds out you've got a dirty behind, and you tell her, "Yeah, I've got IBS," but she otherwise digs you and the sex has been great... trust me, she's going to shrug it off and only love you more for it.

And if for some reason a girl freaked out about it and wouldn't date you (she won't), that's fine - you've already taken her to bed anyway! Now, just go find another girl just like her, and date that girl instead.

Chase

>