Anyone in the military?

Mr. Wes

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey, I've been really thinking of ways to get out of my town and experiencing new things.
I was just wondering if there is anyone on here who is stationed somewhere for the military and what it's like for you trying to improve your game at the same time.
I've heard a few things about how you could get leave passes and go out and have fun so I guess you can possibly hit the clubs or daygame? Only thing is you can't get into trouble.
Anyone here in this category?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Wes,

You in the military? I used to, but mine is Conscription for 2 years. and it's in Asia.

I like to know what is it like for people in the West.

Zac

Mr. Wes

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
ZacAdam said:
Wes,

You in the military? I used to, but mine is Conscription for 2 years. and it's in Asia.

I like to know what is it like for people in the West.

Zac

Hey Zac, I'm not but I was thinking of joining. I need a change of scenery.

Mr. Wes

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
We're you working on game while in the military?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Wes said:
We're you working on game while in the military?

I wasn't well aware of game, at that time. I am more to social circles/friends friend, and moving from there.

Just in case, my National Service/Conscription, it was

First three months: Basic Rescue Training.
4th month: Info-communications training

and then it's basically 24hours duty 48 hours off day, and i have to go to events, set-ups, handling logistics. I do office hours from 8am to 6pm at some period during the remaining 2 years.

So i am not sure for you guys there, because i get 14 days annual leave. I suggest not joining unless it's your passion to do those things.

Zac

>