Socializing  approaches

Madara Fire Annihilation

Space Monkey
space monkey
Just got back from a round of night game with a wing. what I noticed what's helpful during the game is having another person which builds you the social proof, enough to have easier engagement and openings with others. you Defintely can solo game but your fundamental needs to be much better and experienced, I assume. the city I'm in is super heavy on the social circle, which I don't really like, that's a story for another time.

I started initialing convos with different people mainly guys to just to social calibrate, building others up, and having great interactions, making the night better. we have different interacts throughout the night, individuals and as a set, meets cools guy and girls.
from what I see engaging girls, sets, you need to have just one person with you, preferably, not too many as you may likely raise the guards of the girls in the sets when approaching. as the saying goes bigger the set harder it is to open.

of course, you can always target single girls, when you find them, the odds are lower in my city as they always travel in packs.

alcohol helps me personally during the game, but some advice against it.

key takeaway is that when you decide to approach, especially with girls who on the fence you need to go in with an end mission. I see too many guys open and leave when she was aloof, which sometimes is a test you need to learn how to differentiate that.

when girls are out they are being passive because physically you can beat them up or borat them.

I've met a milf-ish Mexican woman by befriending the old guy friend she had with them, I asked her to assist me in being my pre-selection for another Latina girl which I didn't commit to finishing to a good ending. I could tell that if I persisted I could have had something, a number with a date idea. the milf was showing interest signals should have gotten her number too, lol ;)

not many blondes, the few there are wayyy more bitchier. the more HOTTER they are most likely they aloof

opened a 3 set with an Australian foreign girl, which I thought was very pretty waiting for an uber, blew me off using that excuse. I think is better if you just target one of the girls in the group and be nice to the others for a short insistence, biggest problem gonna be the fat ugly cock blocker.

The most memorable one was this big booty Latina/mixed girl waved at me, was interested in me, pointed out by my wing and went up after waving back, had a brief convo, and left with a number and should have had a deeper convo with her.

We'll see what next week holds, trying to avg out at least a couple of approaches a week and night, day time quality and volume is much better but you risk the social repercussion, for you and her, so try to be settle about it.

God Speed

>