Are girls seeking boyfriends more than "usual"?

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
just special nitpick, you can not use sample size of a swing club population, to come to the conclusion "non monogamy" is huge now, again in bad economic times people will tend to cuff specially in major metropolitan cities such as Miami, ny, london were rents are housing sky high....

Let me give an example of why this happens for all of you, lets say a girl lost her job, or a girl house payment or rent payment increased, or girls about to break up with partner live in (it could be coming in the future and not present as well)..... She may get into a fight or flight response looking for security.... If she has a fb or prospect or orbiter, she will inderectly will bring up couple of times subtle cuffing up, so they can live together and share expense or she can move in..... Her hierarchy of needs goes to security first....... ----> this is kind of a water down reasonsing why women during corona, or recession times start changing strategies.... @DarkKnight has the right idea...

Women are easier now (i have said this in all of my yearly reviews) but less consistently available, for example in clubs they are inconsistantly coming out or clubs closing down(again i blame it on economy tbh), less tourist etc....in online you are competing with more guys.... But yes agree in general women easy, but more scarce quality wise depending on game... By the way all of these there are ways around it, i am just bringing up the context of op...

Swingclubs, most guys in the forum won't be able to do it (most don't listen or have maddonna whore), and to go alone is totally retarded, if you want to go to swingclubs go with the fb (if anybody interested in swingclubs read my guide):

It’s not an “either/or” situation.

More people are definitely getting into relationships but a higher percent of those relationships end up being non monogamous than before. Traffic to swinger clubs (at least in my area) is at a historic high according to people who have been in the scene for a long time.

Good guide on swinger clubs. Anyone interested should read it.

>