Sex Dynamics  Are threesomes advisable for multiple long term relationships?

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Maybe I’m getting a little ahead of myself right now but… if I take a second long-term girlfriend, would it be advisable to introduce the idea of a threesome with my first girl? Or the worst idea ever?

I’m super thirsty because I have never had a threesome but both girls seem like perfect partners to me and would like to keep them for a long time.

My instinct tells me it’s better if they don’t ever know each other… but… I guess it’s worth at least asking more experienced fellas.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Maybe I’m getting a little ahead of myself right now but… if I take a second long-term girlfriend, would it be advisable to introduce the idea of a threesome with my first girl? Or the worst idea ever?

I’m super thirsty because I have never had a threesome but both girls seem like perfect partners to me and would like to keep them for a long time.

My instinct tells me it’s better if they don’t ever know each other… but… I guess it’s worth at least asking more experienced fellas.

uhmm! you only one, a main girl/primary it makes things easier, or 2 girls you really care for but are not mains... 3 some is fine, i would not do it with 2 girls i am seeing (cause they are invisibly competing).... What you can do is what i did, one time i had a main and a fb, i brought up the idea of a 3 some, and i strategically arrange and trained the fuck budy to pretend we just met, and i seduced the fuck buddy (but again it was planted, the main did not know).... But i would do a 3 some with a stranger is safer than we 2 girls you are seeing, my take...

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
There are 2 types of chicks who can go for a 3some:
- the ones who like to keep things closer to their chests (and will only allow it with close friends/family);
- the ones who are horrified of being discovered and want to do it with complete strangers (my main is 100% like this);

Just introduce the idea as casually as possible and be very very patient to let that seed grow.
It's also good to talk dirty about having other chicks kissing, licking and admiring her body while you are both having a hot moment.

It won't happen overnight, that I can guarantee, but once it does that door will never be closed again :)
Edit: There's always the option of using a pro just to get that ball rolling with her! It's less pressure for sure! (she won't feel jealous towards her, which is the biggest hurdle most chicks face in that situation).

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey

My experience is they’ll either do it with their very very best friend, or they don’t want to know the other girl at all. She needs to be a compete unknown.

They’ll never do it with someone they sort of know.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

I think this is a terrible idea unless you REALLY know what you are doing - which... no offense, if you did, you wouldn't be asking this question. Putting two GIRLFRIENDS together is generally a bad idea.

Now, if they are two FUCKBUDDIES whom you have not yet had any prolonged relationship with, then pimping them together is a good and easy way to make a threesome happen.

But if there is a strong emotional bond (usually occurs through prolonged relationships - i.e. "girlfriends", then the risk of creating heavy jealousy (like hardcore) and other bad vibes is very likely to occur. Women are competitive and they want to feel exclusive. This is put at risk when you put her with another girlfriend - another girl who you have a deep connection with.

That all said you still have some viable options:
- Get them to join you to swinger clubs/events
- Get a random girl and invite her to join you and your GF - Either a new fuckbuddy who you DO NOT have a strong bond with you yet OR go out hunting for a third girl in field - HARD but doable.

BOTH WILL REQUIRE TONS OF SEXUAL OPENNESS AND TRUST.

TRUST TRUST TRUST.... THE MAGICAL WORD HERE.

This older post may help you

However I did not emphasize "trust" enough in this post, since it did not cover having a threesome with your GIRLFRIEND. Just ADD "trust" to the equation and more-or-less everything in this post is applicable to your situation.
You can find even more advice here - although this post covers a cold approach threesome.

Best,
Alek

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
- the ones who like to keep things closer to their chests (and will only allow it with close friends/family);

Family ??? Well never happened to me though but I am not going to say this is impossible, but very unlikely I guess? Or am I wrong here. Please share more info.

Regarding close friends - true! Some women prefer having a 3way with their close friends. My first threesome happened that way. Weird I know.

- the ones who are horrified of being discovered and want to do it with complete strangers (my main is 100% like this);

The majority are like that I would say.

Edit: There's always the option of using a pro just to get that ball rolling with her! It's less pressure for sure! (she won't feel jealous towards her, which is the biggest hurdle most chicks face in that situation.

You know my feelings about going for pros... but here I have to AGREE. Getting a pro will give you a sense of the overall dynamic and you get to practice "threesome" escalation.

Additionally if she really is a pro, you may learn a few things about how to escalate into a threesome from her. This is because SHE HAS EXPERIENCE with it (that is, if she truly is a pro!)

Alek

Last edited:

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Family ??? Well never happened to me though but I am not going to say this is impossible, but very unlikely I guess? Or am I wrong here. Please share more info.
Very unlikely for sure, but it can happen. It never happened to me either, but distant cousins or even closer ones are doable in the right situation. Though it's very very rare. I personally know of 1 case and that's it.
Regarding close friends - true! Some women prefer having a 3way with their close friends. My first threesome happened that way. Weird I know.
Never had that either. Depends 100% on the woman. My experiences with bi-chicks (not bi-curious) were all one-on-one, because when they were with me they didn't wanna think of pussy. It's a bit strange because they circulated between pussy and cock all the time, but never wanted them together.
The majority are like that I would say.
Agree.
You know my feelings about going for pros...
I do hahaha. Don't fancy them either, but they have their uses.
but here I have to AGREE. Getting a pro will give you a sense of the overall dynamic and you get to practice "threesome" escalation.
It's a great way to easy the burden on your main, especially for the first time.
Additionally if she really is a pro, you may learn a few things about how to escalate into a threesome from her. This is because SHE HAS EXPERIENCE with it (that is, if she truly is a pro!)
In my experience they do escalate fast (on your girl lol).

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
just some observations:

- I did once a 3 some, me and my main hire a high class pro (when i did this i was a natural with maddona whore complex and i was shaming and trying to find out if my hungarian hot girlfriend was bi cause she told me once she kissed a girl) i totally fucked up that relationship..... For those guys like vision with madonna whore complex, take note, i was there...

- i had a fb that was trying to do a 3 some with me with her cousin (didn't happen but almost)....

- I had a fb that confess did a 3 some with her sister.... (unfortunately not with me, that was during my opening up to do a 3 some pitch, where i have them open up when i ask if they done it)...

Doing 3 some with best friends could cause issues (drama) not advisable... short term reward long term drama...

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thanks guys @PalmaSailor @Skills @POB @Teevster. This is really good advice. Thanks a lot.

Alright, so mixing girlfriends = terrible idea. Not gonna do it.
I’ll see if I can convince her of a threesome with her friends or an stranger.

One last question, for timid girls who have never tried threesomes, it better to bring a FB you already know or hunt together?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks guys @PalmaSailor @Skills @POB @Teevster. This is really good advice. Thanks a lot.

One last question, for timid girls who have never tried threesomes, it better to bring a FB you already know or hunt together?
If she is timid is going to be difficult to hunt together, I have been trying to do this myself is challenging, my wing primo main does this great, I asked him how he hasn't told me...as I told you I sold 3 some to one of my exes, she decided to do it and I sold to fb the idea, then I pretended we just picked her up together, pre doing that I show her pictures to make sure ok. Make sure to bust nut on main no matter what

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey

If she’s timid she needs it put on the table for her within the rules she’s comfortable with.

So you need to “make it happen” for her.

Good luck!

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder

Get a pro. Seriously. It's easier than all the other alternatives.
Just sell her the idea you both need someone with experience to get the most out of it.
(plus it's a very fun experience to look for the ones you both like lol)
After you get rid of that first time chills and she is more comfortable with the set up, you can mix it up with FBs and hunting
(agree with the others, better with FBs if the's shy).

Good luck!

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
(To mods/admins: If this post is derailing the thread, just move it a new one)

Hey guys. I have been in a monogamous LTR for some months now. My girl is still crazily attracted and in love with me, and I feel the same with her.

We have both entertained the idea of a threesome (and other things to our mutual pleasure). We can go to a restaurant, look at waitresses and assess based on their looks if they could pleasure us both. I have framed that I'm not interested in guys in general because I don't think they can provide us both with pleasure, given how little average guys "get it". She has her doubts about a second girl (e.g. jealousy, feeling insecure etc) but she is open to try with a complete stranger at least once. She has never been with girls before.

My questions:

- where to meet girls when you're not actively picking up girls yourself? Should you go out with your girl casually during nights, and then if someone looks like a good option, go for her?

- how should we sell the threesome to the second girl? Selling it as a threesome doesn't really seem seductive... I guess we need to look like an attractive couple in the first place. But how do you get girls hot for a couple?

Other tips are welcome...

>