FR++  art gallery girl

Smith

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The FR starts a bit later. Feel free to skip down to the actual date. I went to the hair salon today to get a haircut before my date with the art gallery girl.
At the hair salon, there's a cute girl sitting next to me getting her hair done as well. My hair was a mess and it looked ugly during the haircut. I was a bit embarrassed.
After I got my hair cut, the girl is still not finished.
I decided to wait outside - It was a painful wait. My gut instinct told me to wait because I don't wanna go away wondering what could happen. But then as each minute passed by, my logical brain is telling me to go meet someone else.
45 mins later, she finally walked out.
Caught up to her.
Me: "Hey I think we were both at the hair salon.."
She looked surpriesd
Her: "oh yea!"
then a bunch of people walked past. I got self-conscious so my voice got quiet.
Me: "and I thought you look cute"
Her: "what?"
we both leaned in
Me: "I thought u were cute so I wanna say hi"
Her: "oh haha no..."
but she was smiling and happy, so I decided to push on
We exchanged names and shaked hands, and I hold onto her hand a little longer than usual. We chat a little. I think I didn't relate enough before I asked for her number.
She told me she doesn't have a local number. I asked her how do we stay in touch.
She changed the topic after a pause. I sensed she wasn't interested, so exited the conversation.
That was worth waiting ( no sarcasm). it's better than wondering about what cud have happened.

DATE
I went home to have lunch and was a bit late for my date.
She was already waiting outside starbucks. Right there I've decided to initiate some touch from the beginning to set the tone right.
So I touched her on the arm as we say hi. She asked me if we cud go somewhere outside to have coffee.
I told her 'yea sure'. Now I know some of u r gonna think that means she's leading, but the starbucks looked quite full.
so we went to a cafe close to the city center and sit outside enjoying the sun shine.
When we were walking, she wasn't talking much and not giving me much to work with in a conversation. But I was comfortable in that silence.
As we look for a place to sit, she pointed towards a table, I said "na the other one".
she complied and we sit down.
We started chatting. I tried to relate to her as much as possible and use self-deprecating humour when I'm relating. It seemed to work well. She was laughing and started to open up.
Her: "this coffee tastes bad"
Me: "yea"
I paused
Me: "well you know what they say right?"
Her: "what?"
Me:" It's who u drink it with that matters ;)"
Her: "haha yea"

we finished our coffee in 30 mins. Instead of just sitting there keep chatting like what I usually do, I decided to move us around.
Me: "let's go for a walk"
Her: "yea"
We didn't walk straight back to my place.
I kinda circled around to some quiet peaceful places, hoping I cud pull there.
At first, we went to this train station nearby that's quiet and beautiful and found a small little art gallery that hidden in there.
We didn't talk much, since she doesn't really talk a lot and like to avoid some of my questions. So I kept the conversation light and playful.
And just kept checking my fundamentals and walk comfortably in the silence.
After the train station, I decided to move us to a park nearby, but she thought we were going to another park that's even CLOSER to my place. LOL.
Her: "I thought we were going to that park on XX street" (which was only 3 min walk from my place)
damn, that's actually a good idea. But it's too late to backpedal now. I don't wanna seem like a shit leader.
Me: "Na let's go to this one because the view is beautfiul"
so we went there. I hold her hand. Her hand was loosely hanging between my fingers.
During our walk, I brought up sexual topics twice, which seemed enough and she responded well.
Me: "so u were flatting last year?"
Her: "yea...but sometimes at night I hear weird noises"
Me: "u mean...people having sex? like weird sex noises?"
Her: "hahaha idk. Just some kinda noise"
Me: "yea that must be it. I was flatting last year and the walls were incredibly thin."
Her: "haha I know right"
Me: "yea I heard some noise from my friend's room I wish I could forget"
Her: "hahaha
At the park, I teased her about having naughty secrets and that we shud exchange some.
After some reluctance, she told me I'm the first guy that has hold her hand like that in a year.
I teased her :" okay...so how many have u kissed?"
Her: "hahaha none...but I have a lot of guy friends. Okay what's your secret?"
don't know why she said that.
Me: "ur the 15th girl I've hold hands like this in a year"
Her: "haha...no seriously?"
Me: "right my secret....I went to sydney during the semester break...and I played around a lot"
Not sure if this is the right frame to set. have a feeling it's too playboy type. Gotta watch my attainability.
Her: "ohhh"
Me: "u know what? I think my secret is like a scale of 6 and yours is like a scale of 3"
Her: "haha no. No more secrets"

After our walk at the park, we started walking towards my place. She let go of her hand to adjust her hair and we're no longer holding hands.
she asked me where we were going, I just pointed forward and said there. lol. and she complied.
I tried to deep dive her about her previous relationship, but she tells me "oh it's long story"
Me: "haha that's like your favourite line isn't it? (then i mimic her) oh it's long story"
Me: "your life is like a book"
Her: "haha"
Me: "so what should we call this chapter right now?"
Her" haha hmmm"
Me: "the art gallery?"
Her: " haha yea"
As we walk there, not much conversation was going so I just keep everything light and playful and occasionally deep dive.
Then she started to tell me her dream of going to Dubai and not wanting to settle in one place.
I rewarded by holding her hand and pulling us closer together as we walk.
As we get closer to my place. She asked again, where are we going?
I just pointed forward and said "there". she just said ok. lol
right in front of my place, I told her that I do shooting sometime and asked if she wanted to see my target paper. (which in reality is just one boring paper lol)
then we just naturally walked into my place and I kept the conversation going and talking profusely.
I took off my shoes and she followed me.
She walked towards the window. My room has a great view. I walked up next to her and hold her by the waist.
We talked about the view. I started to slow down my speech and lower my tone.
Me: "I'm in love....with instrumental guitar music these days."
Her: "what's that?"
Me: "u know... just guitar playing but no one singing....would u like to hear?"
Her: "yea =)"
I put on the music.
There were a lot of tension in the room.
I pulled her in closer. Our body touching.
My arms were around her waist, but her arms were just hanging on her sides. Not holding me back.
I kept up the sexual tension, with strong eye contact and lots of pauses.
Her body was against the window.
I deep dive her more, and my eyes shifting between her eyes and her lip.
She saw this and started smiling and looked to the side.
Her: "how many girls have u brought home?"
Me: "you're number 57" with a cheeky smile
She laughs
Me: " fine two and a half"
Her: "haha what's a half?"
I just looked at her with my sexual intent.
Her: "I've never come back to guy's place this fast"
Me: "liar...u've so many guy friends"
Her: "yea...but we're just really close and I tell them about my personal issues"
I felt sorry for those guys already....
Me: "and I bet they tell u about their issues as well"
Her: "yea"
Me: "so u probably know a lot about guys"
So there were a lot of silences.
At one point, she started putting her arms around me. I deep dive her more.
Everytime I move closer, her head would lower, so I manhandle kissed her. Just light kiss on the lips. No tongue yet.
Her: "liar.."
Me: "hmm?"
Her: "how many girls have u brought home?"
Me: "haha...fine three and a half?"
Her: "haha now it's three and half?"
I paused
Me: "You're interesting"
Her: "why is that?'
I paused again...because I forgot the lines LOL. but it build up the right effect.
Me: "It seems like there's more you're afraid to show...but u shouldn't be"
She smiled then we hold each other there in silence.
Then we talked about something else. The topic doesn't seem to matter. My voice tone was conveying sexuality.
She kept telling me she have to go.
Her: "stop looking at me like that"
Me: "like what?"
Her: "like a hunter"
Me: "haha...only if u stop giving me those eyes"
we started making out again, and she started giving me tongue.
I lifted her up and dropped her on the bed.
We kissed more. She was panting.
Her: "no..."
She pushed me off. I
she gave me a smile but still said 'no'.
She got up.
Her: "haha this is like the hundredth time...I really have to go"
Me: "come sit here" I patted on the bed
Her: "haha no"
I smiled at her and insisted again.
she still won't complied.
I got up.
Me: "stay for....30 more seconds haha"
Her: "haha no"
Me: "ok goodbye kiss"
we kissed again.
Me: "when shall I see u again?"
Her: "hmmm idk"
Me: "We shud do the ghost walk tour next week."
Her: "oh"
Me: "what's your schedule like?"
Her: "I don't know....Next week is a big week. Quite busy just before the holiday"
Me: "hmm ok....but I'm leaving though"
Her: "oh where?"
Her reaction was surprise and disappointment.
Me: "just going home"
Her: "for how long?"
Me: "a week"
Her: "haha just a week?"
me: "yea"
She was being evasive here when I proposed the next date. I don't wanna seem too needy here so I just let it go.
then she walked to the door.
I made a mistake here by going in for a kiss again. It felt like she wasn't giving it back this time. ARRH. too much pull, not enough push.
As she put on her shoes, I was giving her strong sexual eye contact.
Her: "stop looking at me like that"
Me: "hey it's ur fault. don't give me those look!"
Her: "haha what?"
Me: "it's VERY distracting"
we hold hands and walked downstairs.
At the door, I gave her a sexy smile.
Me: "see ya"
She was smiling and seemed happy.
Her: "see ya"

Throughout the whole date, I barely talked about myself, and only talked about myself when I'm relating to her. I also failed to relate sometimes when I should've. But I don't think she knows what I'm even studying lol.
I felt I was pulling a little too much in the end.

Would u guys consider this a failed escalation?
she's gave me what seemed like a hard no after I dropped her onto the bed and made out with her. And that was only 5-10 mins since we started kissing.
This was similar to a situation I had before with another girl at the beginning of the year - I kissed her, we made out, she insisted to leave even though she's enjoying it, I pushed her onto the bed, but she still left in the end. I thought that was a failed escalation, but in the end we still slept together after a few days.
Sooo the hard push didn't even cross my mind for this one lol
Would love to hear some of ur experience on this - escalation u thought was a failure but turned out wasn't.
I'm thinking about texting her tomorrow to reassure her we had a good time, but I'm still not sure what to do for a 2nd date?
have a feeling that doing something romantic would be ideal.
Any tips on how to proceed would be appreciated.

Cheers
- Smith

>