Back in the game, new breakthrough

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Last 3 months I did something different with my life, and stop cold approach completely.

Only after New Year I started cold approaching again. Thing is that I have no time for gaming (building business, fitness, social circle) so I only meet beautiful girl, like 8+. Specifically like this:
- If a girl is beautiful, approach.
- If a girl is not beautiful, only interact with her socially.
- If I don't know whether a girl is beautiful or not (7-8), then just interact with her socially and if she is beautiful shifting into seduction mode.

And beautiful girls talked with me.
Before I took the break, I was invisible to beautiful girls. Average girls, I can talk with. Below average girls, I can talk with and get dates. Unattractive girls, I can talk with, get dates, and get laid.
But beautiful girls, I can't do anything.

But when I got back, suddenly I can get into conversation with beautiful girls. No phone number so far, so it was like I was back to beginner level.
I can't pinpoint the reason why suddenly I can talk with beautiful girls, but it is a good starting point.

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The key to improvement is to balance trying out new things and doing things that was proven to work.

One night I was going to the wrong coffee shop (same name but in different location). I said to myself "Give it a try" and just sat in there.
It turned out this coffee shop, initially sparse, did have beautiful girls visiting while I was sitting there.
Meeting a couple of them.

I used the same sequence on auto-pilot. Girls didn't laugh when I flirt.
I have to get in habit of getting investment and closing.

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I came out for night game.

Specially I did the night time street game. 3 weeks ago I found some places with good looking girls, but it was too close to 2 a.m. so I only met a handful of girls and noted the address.

I went to these places and meet good looking girls. Usual stuffs:
- I met a girl kind of nice and I asked her to move with me and she turned it down.
- I met a girl who threw signs but then acting bitchy, in retrospect there was the recent How to Deal With Girls with Bad Attitude articles.
- I met a girl who hooked until she said she was a lesbian. I said "Give me a try" and things fizzed out.

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
At the gym, I had 3 girls giving approach invitation and I talked with 2 of them. I contributed it to clothes.

On the way I forgot the gym shirt so I did a hybrid: casual business polo, gym pants, black leather shoes, and this hybrid getting me more approach invitations compared to pure gym clothes.

With a girl she showed me the ring when I asked but she turned cold a minute later.
Currently with beautiful girls I had 3 small plateaus:
- Flirting
- Getting compliance / investment
- Number closing
Although I had done all of that with less attractive girls so some skills will transfer. Fundamentals are the bottleneck

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
People at the gym go there to do things , so maybe you should tone down your socializing , and just hit her with a line like , I think you are a great person and would like to grab a coffee or go for a walk sometimes to get to know you better . She says yes , you ask for her number , she says no you just smile and do whatever you were doing .
Same things with girls walking , that are the mall , etc . Cut down your interaction to 2-3 minutes maximum and then ask for her number and text her after .

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@BigPapa, appreciate your thought. I experimented with both:
- Short interactive style then getting number
- Longer interaction style and spending time with the girl
and each style had its pros and cons.

====
Next part is very analytic, but representing my true thought.

At the coffee shop I met a girl and got a number. For a girl usually I put in 4 categories: A, B, C, and D:
- A: beautiful girls
- B: less beautiful girls, if I'm seen with her it is positive social proof
- C: unattractive girls, if I'm seen with her it is negative social proof
- D: unattractive and/or problematic girls
If I had all the time on the world I would just go after A, B, and C. Even for C girls my understanding increased when I had sex with them.
But seduction isn't my primary purpose, thus I choose the style of going only after A girls and mainly use the longer interaction style.

This girl was a B and the best girl in this coffee shop. Meeting her was optimal so I just came talking with her, having a long interaction and getting number.

For a night going out I had various choices. If I chose coffee shops then there were 2 paths:
1. Go to multiple coffee shops
2. Just pick a coffee shop and stay there the whole evening
Path 1 had money costs and time costs between travelling. I'd go with Path 1 if I was travelling to a new city for only a couple of days, and I needed to find out which coffee shops had beautiful girls.
Path 2 I usually do in my home city.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
If I were you , I would talk with a,b and c . When you have things happening , you will act more smoother and will be more detached from the outcome .
After you have 1-2 c in your rooster , you can just say that ok now is only a and b . After you get 1-2 b in the rooster , you cut the ones that are c and focus only on getting an a .

basically what I am trying to say is that you should become more selective as you get results . If you do not have good results on the lower tiers it is very unlikely that you will have results on the higher ones , as the competition is tougher.

now ... switching between the tiers can take days , months , even years and has to do a lot with having top notch fundamentals :)

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Cool, I’ll consider it. In my experience meeting cute girls and being cordial did help with meeting beautiful girls.

====
On changing strategy:
At work I met a beautiful girl. My philosophy was “don’t sh*t where I eat” so I just got to know her. I asked about her plan. She was going to get dinner, alone.

That might just be a socially accepted answer, but possible fact is that many beautiful girls are eating out alone.

Thus I started going out to diners

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
One thing is a girl being friendly , and one thing is her being into you :) . But I agree , you are on the right track .

on your change of strategy , I believe that you are doing changes into your life that are around Meeting women , and I do not believe is the most healthiest mindset .

The most correct mindset would be that I am doing all this things because this is who I am and if I manage to talk with girls while I am doing whatever I am doing is the cherry on top .
For example , I am staying in a que for coffee for example because I want to drink a coffee , if it happens to be a cute girl in line or at a table that I want to talk with then is perfect , if not I would just do my thing .

My opinion is that you should open girls wherever you are , train , tube , street , park , coffee shop , etc

the funny thing is when you have this mindset you feel that it was fate that brought the 2 of you togheter and since you are feeling this , she also feels it and it does wonders seduction wise when both of you have the feeling that fate brought both of you togheter :)

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
For mindset it’s hard to tell because the effect of mindset will display itself after months. So I’m neither disagree or agree with you on this one.

====
Ultimate direct opener working with cute girls at diners:
“You looked confident. What’s your name?”
And getting into conversations

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
There was the article, How to attract your type of girls, last week and it was deep.
Though I didn't know exactly which type of girls I wanted, hence the exploration. But I had some ideas.
I liked book smart girls so I went to the library.

====
First day
Objective: just observing
Because I rarely went to library before, and it was in a place I had never going to before, so I had no knowledge about this venue.

I saw a guy saying, "Hi, how are you?" The girl responded: "Good, how about you?" and the guy said: "I'm good"
So I walked to the door. There was a girl came in. I said "Hi, how are you?" The girl responded: "Good, how about you?" and I said: "I'm good"

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
For a night going out I had various choices. If I chose coffee shops then there were 2 paths:
1. Go to multiple coffee shops
2. Just pick a coffee shop and stay there the whole evening
Path 1 had money costs and time costs between travelling. I'd go with Path 1 if I was travelling to a new city for only a couple of days, and I needed to find out which coffee shops had beautiful girls.
Path 2 I usually do in my home city.

Hey man.

What's your process of coffee shop approaches? Do you just approach a girl every 30 minutes and wait until the people leave and then approach another girl? Do you just beast in the coffee shop? Are you a social guy opening/talking to everyone? What do you do?

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
1. Sitting somewhere then opening the girl ... chatting with her ... getting number
OR
2. Walking past the girl and opening ... chatting with her ... getting number

Disclaimer: I never got laid from coffee shops before

>