Bad timing... should i stop dating for a wihle?

apples

Space Monkey
space monkey
Okay so just a few weeks ago, i made the mistake of driving after 5 drinks and got a DUI. Now i have a interlock device in my car; and even if i want to have 1 beer anywhere, i can't, because it will fail. Now, I will get to why i mentioned that in a minute. (it's not because i feel like i need alcohol).

Here is where i am at. When i date girls, i always drive. Having that device in my car is, putting it lightly, embarrassing. Especially when the girl you are with is a fox and very classy. So if i am driving, i feel like that is an extreme turn off to a women. Also i mentioned the drink part earlier because i always take a girl out for either a drink, or a fairly nice dinner(nothing too nice), where we both would usually order some sort of alcohol.

Good news is, I spoke to my attorney yesterday, and he was informed that the cop that arrested me is transferring out of state this month. That means that by the time my court date rolls around, he won't be able to testify; meaning it will be damn near impossible for me to be prosecuted. My court date is September 9th.

My question to you guys is, how would you handle this situation with dating? Would you just stop dating all together until then and avoid the risk of blowing it with these options that I have? Or how would you go about it? Telling the girls about the DUI isn't my concern. My concern are these things that could be turn offs. The device in my car I have to blow in, the not being able to drink when i go out if I am driving, etc.

When i say all this I specifically have one girl in mind, who i do not want to blow it with, because she is the type of girl who is long term dating material. With her it might be best to wait until this gets resolved on Sept 9th.

Thanks!

>