Be Like Water (To Mastery) - FR & Insights Journal.

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Making this post for accountability. Need to start keeping track of personal insights as well as my small victories and improving every quality of my own life. Time to get up from rock bottom and go where I need go up. Have some small FR's I'll post later. Working on "mastering" online game as well, due to a physical injury.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Man, where you go? LOLX!

i havent see your post in awhile. :)

Zac

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
ZacAdam said:
Man, where you go? LOLX!

i havent see your post in awhile. :)

Zac
Hey man!

I've just had some personal issues going on, kinda hit rock bottom this year for my life. Worst position I've ever been in since becoming an adult, so I'm rising above it. One step at a time.

How you been?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Water,

Water said:
Worst position I've ever been in since becoming an adult, so I'm rising above it. One step at a time.

How you been?

i'm in a similar spot earlier this year. Financially, i am confident that i will turn it around by end of year. I am already good at many different skillsets of online business.

I would not say "good". Competent.

As for girls, i get a lot of trash from the guys because i just dump a decently followed girl online, and not meet her. There's many value clashes that i need to clean up.

When you grow up believing that the world is supposed to be a certain way. Just the general "morality" thing, and especially married woman which i am slow throwing away my morality, if that makes sense.

OF course, i am still figuring out how to filter or mitigate damages on my sanity or assume of. Because women will go for what they want. And high level guys here seem to bullshit. I guess that's part of the secret. The frame control.

We all in this together, mate. We really are.

On a worldwide scale, at least until this U.B.I thing or if it is not economics, generally how the world is going.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Water said:
due to a physical injury.

Back, Thigh, Knee, Ankle, Arms.

It's lame but warm ups are legit. Morning. Afternoon and Night.

Zac

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I am back. I was in love with 2 girls I met on world of warcraft consecutively. Both not particularly attractive, intelligent, or attractive personality wise. Both I suspected being sociopaths due to the level of cruelty they exhibited to me and other human beings, the complete disregard for the huge amount of pain they could cause other human beings on the internet and in real life, driving several men to near suicide and not caring at all and deriving pleasure from it, as well as not taking responsibility for any of their actions.

The first one was legitimately fat. The second had a huge forehead, like half her face was her forehead. I didn't know how unattractive she was until I found her mom's facebook full of candid pictures of her. She was a 3-4 but the pictures she sent were 7-8.5. The first girl was a 6-8 in her pictures but I found an old facebook that put her at a 2-4. Fuck girls from world of warcraft and online games and the internet where you can't meet them.

Fuck that. Let's get back to real life. Let's get back to chasing quality girls. Let's get back to becoming a REAL SEDUCER. Not a fucking world of warcraft pathetic nerd ass bitch. Let's rock the world.

I got heart broken so badly over these two girls for 2 entire years. No more. Never again. Fuck that. Fuck that. Fuck that. Let's use this pain and anger and shame and motivate myself to the GREATEST CHANGE AND THE GREATEST GROWTH.

Just Fucking Watch Me.

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Here's my old journal, I am working on my plan, reviewing old approaches, old text logs (I literally keep 99% of my field reports, lay reports, and communications between myself and girls). As well as my old routine stack. I am going to tighten and perfect my routine stack. I have until the end of the quarantine to get RIPPED AS FUCK, PERFECT MY STACK, PERFECT MY FASHION (I used to dress well, its more a habit than anything), and be centered within myself, stay on my Purpose, pursue Mastery, and answer My True Calling. Which is infinitely more important than any girl ever.

>