Bear's Newbie Assignment

bear

Rookie
Rookie
Day 1 Newbie Assignment

These are the places I went to today

Coffee Shop:
There was one cute girl there sitting with her friend, and the barista was super cute. There were several girls on the way to the coffee shop as well. The super strange thing too, I had several conversations with random people at the coffee shop and also said "hi" to almost a dozen people on the way there. Only one was a girl though.

Art Museum:
There were about 4 noticeable sets at the museum, and I made eye contact with a few of them. One smiled back at me. Was there for about 1 hour then left.

Park:
Walked around for about 1 hour (it's a huge park) and noticed maybe 5 cute girls, none that were very close to me though. There was an encounter with some college girls selling something for one of their classes that had a nice vibe to it. It was clear they liked me and I liked one of the girls but I know it doesn't count as an approach because they were trying to sell stuff.

Streets of my town:
I live in a pretty well-populated area with shopping around, so the streets are fairly good for running into people. I noticed a lot of girls, and a couple made eye contact with me and smiled. I talked with 2 girls at an event that was happening on our road. Relatively flirty, no number close or anything.

Some background, I've tried the night game with a few of my friends who are into the game. I personally don't like going to clubs all that much and also have struggled to make solid connections in this environment. Also, I don't drink. I've had several make-outs at clubs but never been able to pull. I'm sure it's an area I can continue to work on and probably will but I sort of dread doing it. I've never done day game before, but I can tell that's definitely my vibe.

It's so strange, I know I'm good in conversation and can even talk with beautiful girls normally when introduced/ in casual settings. With cold approach though, I feel like such a chump. Approach Anxiety is real and it's annoying as f***.

I'm motivated, and looking forward to Day 2

>