Being Conscious Awareness

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I been able to notice the trend of handling your fundamentals very well from my past, my failures and successes and today.

When you have a hand in your fundamentals in your pocket, it is like an aura, a light shining through you.

Positive people will be like "This guy is like cool". "That guy is awesome", or for myself, friends had called me"The Great Zac" "Zac is funny" "The jewel of the class"

Negative people or people who are used to being suppressed and not being given light will be like "Who's this guy?" "Don't be pretentious" or they will try and shake your frame, making a mock and laugh,

This is where you screen and throw their sh** back, laugh it off after that, so they won't be able to put you down, if they are that really bad. Most are not, really. So just give a smile. Normally people just stop.

For women, ones who gossips about you or talks about you, which sometimes you hear after they look at you and they will smile or smirk,

If there's a positive vibe, you often feel she's comfortable with the idea of sex, means she's liberal.

If there's a negative vibe, you often feel she's not comfortable with the idea of sex, means she's likely conservative.

Most of them just need leeway, that's all.

Children and babies will tend to be around you. They naturally look for strength in adults. They are curious.

Older people who are happy will often relax and be okay with you. Those who are not tend to put their baggage on you knowing they had not live life like you, (although this is unconscious). You can talk to them, and for some, everything is negative, some may be too bitter, some may be okay enough for today, for you to handle.

I would not say i am really an expert on fundamentals, yet. I analyse, and there's always things to learn.

Apparently this is what happen when i feel really really in state control, feeling good. Give me your thoughts, give me a heads up. :)

Zac

Thinkingenigma

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've noticed this as well. Most people respond well to me, but when I'm really in state, the more conservative people don't like it, while my more liberal friends and most people I meet then respond very well. I like how you broke it down. I will be keeping an eye out for this more in the future.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thinkingenigma said:
but when I'm really in state, the more conservative people don't like it, while my more liberal friends and most people I meet then respond very well.

The idea now is to tone down a bit for the conservative nature kind of people. Especially for those women you find interesting. :D

Let's go.!

Zac

>