LR  Blonde MILF Dancer

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Continuation of the previous FR++. Not 100% sure what the rules are if I've already posted a FR thread about the same woman and later it gets "upgraded" to a LR.

Last night, I decide to go to the same Saturday night event I went to two weeks ago where I met both SS from one FR++ and the MILF from the other FR++.

Knowing that this MILF was probably interested judging by her last texts, I decide to ping her in the early evening to see what her plans are - knowing its likely she might be going to the same event.

Científico: Hey guapa. You thinking about (XYZ place) tonight?
MILF: Yes!! I have the option for Tango as well, but I can choose salsa/bachata!
Científico: Well considering what you told me about the Tango scene in this city....
MILF: Salsa is always more fun!!!
Científico: I'll see you there ;)
MILF: Great!!

It's clear by looking at these texts that she was highly interested. At the time I was thinking about offering her a ride to the place, but for some reason decided against it. Later I'll learn that she would have liked me to ask.

I go to the event and start looking around. Within 10-15 minutes I see SS from the other FR++, walking in with some other latina woman. Then they walk around the venue and leave their bags in the far side of the room, before walking around again and going right past me. SS sees me, I make eye contact, and she walks over and says hi. Nothing remarkable about this interaction - problably 30-60 seconds of me saying hi, asking how her week was, and telling her it's great to see her.

I don't see as many approachable women this time compared to last time, though I do number close a latina-looking chick who has traveled here from a different city and is here for several months.

I go to the bachata room and see SS again standing against the wall waiting for someone to ask her to dance. I go to her and we dance two songs - the vibe is flirty, despite what happened with her shit test - she is laughing and enjoying herself. I spike things up by commenting about how it's great that she is "having fun when the sun goes down" after her "busy week". I was focused on the MILF that night however since I knew that was a more likely lay. After the two dances I told her I'd see her soon and let her be.

Then I spot the MILF and grab her for some dances. She was wearing a little red dress that hugged her petite and fit body. We dance several songs before I ask her if she wants to get a drink at the bar, she agrees. There we chat for a while, essentially a continuation of the topics we had discussed during the date. Then she tells me:

MILF: I was going to go to tango tonight until you texted me

This is when I knew it was game over, and I needed to bounce her out of there ASAP. I suggested going back to my place for "better music" and she agreed, though it was a process getting her out of the venue as she had to circle around and say bye/dance with some other guys (I keep myself busy dancing with some other women), then change her shoes and go to the bathroom. After I get out of the bathroom I see SS again getting ready to leave.

Something tells me SS was seeing this seduction in progress, as this time the vibe is just ever so slightly awkward. I compliment her on her jacket, tell her again it's good to see her and that I'll see her soon. Right after she walks off I see her talking to her latina friend and looking straight at me, then they both walk out together. I'm unsure if this will help or hurt my chances if I try to get her out again.

I catch up with the MILF after she gets out of the bathroom (thankfully her and SS never intersected), then we say some final goodbyes with some other people (MILF is a social butterfly) before we finally walk out. She tells me she wishes she didn't have to drive, I say "I thought about asking you if you needed a ride", and she says "would have been nice". (Oops! :) )

She follows in her car back to my place. We go straight into my apartment and the clothes fly off, no LMR whatsoever. Her body is fit doesnt have a single micro-gram of fat. I fuck her in multiple positions, during sex she is loud and enjoying herself with multiple orgasms.

After sex I ask her when she had decided she wanted to fuck me - she told me right after she left my place the previous time. She also talks to me about her sexual history once I get on that subject, and freely talks about threesomes/foursomes she has been in. This woman loves sex and isnt ashamed of it (perfect - I could potentially work with this :) ). She leaves after the second round and drives back to her place, with tentative plans for another meet later in the week.

Last edited:

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
What a lad !

try also with the other Latina women , you have preselection now on your side :)

>