"Blue walls"

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey, Chase just read your latest article and it got me thinking.

Just as u said gals do have blue walls just like guys have blue balls.So I was thinking what if the blue walls were due to her putting out tokens of resistance incase you pulled her back to yours or hers.I mean you made her horny,yes, but she puts out lmr yet if u try to address it (her objections) she keeps resisting.

And say you persisted on her for like three times,maybe tried a pattern interrupt but she still won't put out.Should u close which may border on rape just cause leaving her hanging may be throwing her to the wolves or just leave it at that and seek out a new prospect?

Yeah I know there are exceptions, maybe a botched escalation tactic would have worked but then it becomes a matter of "chasing"her in case you failed to close on the first date since as u say and we know it's ever the best time to cap any seduction.

Best bet would have been leaving the seduction as-is to avoid false rape accusations for a calibrated seducer.See what I'm getting at...I mean should u put the burden on yourself in case you failed to close the deal,yet made her horny,due to her resistance?

This ties in with an article I read back then...you know what the problem is and u know it's best solution but u feel u don't have to solve it just cause u have been there=skilled (if the gal is bringing up a problem)

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Chad Tyrone,

It takes two to tango. You can't force a girl to do something she (even mostly) wants to do.

You know, when I was a kid, I had this social phobia. I was really good at getting the hottest girls to pursue me and ask me out but I'd always tell them no. I really wanted them to chase me harder... figure out some way to get me onto a date... but they'd only try to a certain extent then give up. I really didn't give them much back for their efforts either. If some girl magically knew for sure that I really did like her, perhaps she could've pushed even harder... but there's still no guarantee she would've been able to get past that barrier I had.

There's a lot you can do to bust through LMR. We've got a bunch of articles about it on the site:

You can also often preempt a lot of it, depending on how you run your seductions.

But if you lack the skills to get a girl to open herself up to sex, unless you're in a raiding party in some lawless tribe marauding against helpless villagers and you're running around raping and pillaging, no, you can't just "borderline rape" her. I don't even know what that means... "borderline rape" sounds like "something that would probably get you jailed for rape if the woman chose to pursue that charge."

The thing is, yes, maybe part of her wants it. But if she's resisting, that means another part of her doesn't.

A lot of guys don't seem to realize the human brain is actually a bunch of smaller networks, made of individual cells, and they don't always all agree on everything. If there's a big chunk of her brain that's not on board with sex with you yet -- big enough to stop her doing it -- you don't know how that chunk is going to react if sex happens regardless.

Remember too that even if you think you are "reading her mind" right, people get mind reading wrong all the time. Girls are better mind readers than guys are and the stuff I have women tell me they think about what's in my head is just a garbled mess of off-base assumptions. Men are a lot more likely to assume "Oh, she wants it all right!" too.

You need buy-in, man. You can't just assume, "Well, she's resisting, but REALLY she wants it, so I'm just gonna give it to her."

Yeah... you might get lucky and suck a girl into sex she was unsure about but after she's really happy and grateful it happened.

Or she might be annoyed/disgusted/angry it happened, but she doesn't feel victimized or anything so you're off the hook.

OR... she might decide you took advantage of her, that she is a victim, you're an evil rapist, and now she's going to try to leverage any institutional or network power she has to punish you. Accusations, charges, etc.

People are infinitely variable, situations are highly variable, the same girl with a similar guy in a similar situation even might end up in a totally different place on different occasions. Especially if you're living in a society that tells women they are victims and men are bad, you do not want to be doing stuff that potentially plays into that frame, at all.

See this article... very important stuff, man:

Get buy in. If you just "take" girls who aren't fully bought in for sex yet, you are asking for misunderstandings, girls getting hurt, and loads of trouble for yourself.

Chase

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Appreciate the reply @ Chase
takes two to tango
More like it's the duty of the gal to be interested and the man's to be interesting.

For lmr I think I got that handled while I was a beginner and refining my skill.Matter of fact watched the premium video on addressing objections to sex.Don't think I have any problems there.
You can also often preempt a lot of it, depending on how you run your seductions.
Asd busters.Setting sexual frames to come across as a sexual man.Non-judgemental frames, discretion frames and even making her feel allowed to act on her desires.Checked😌
But if you lack the skills to get a girl to open herself up to sex, unless you're in a raiding party in some lawless tribe marauding against helpless villagers and you're running around raping and pillaging, no, you can't just "borderline rape" her. I don't even know what that means... "borderline rape" sounds like "something that would probably get you jailed for rape if the woman chose to pursue that
Yeah I believe seduction is all about getting her in the mood for sex when she doesn't feel like it or rather she ain't in the mood.Semantics😅May border to rape meant comes close to rape or across as such.Never heard of bordeline rape myself .Lol.

Anyway,funny how this was all in the back of my mind now as I look at it.You brought it to the fore.I mean if she's resisting some part of her doesn't want sex and it's upon the seducer to analyze what step in the seduction process he missed ,say he undergamed her and pulled before she was ready but was still open to something herein sex,and correct it.

Of course that would mean drawing out her objections and addressing them .Good part of being a seducer also comes down to how timed one is and reading her.For example a lot of newbies may go in for a kiss too early only for the girl to stop them or look away.

A skill that is intuitive for me.Never had a bitch stop me from kissing her.Not to brag but just to emphasize how important buy in really is... building her up to the point where you know there will be minimal resistance or better none of it in case you pull or decide to sexually escalate on her.

Bet that could also make for a great article idea.Give a depth to it.How to "maximize" buy-in with women for efficient seductions...and great timing.Again,I feel they are both intuitive for me but I would like to understand it's mechanics as relation with seduction.Though I'll bet great timing comes with reference experiences infield🤔

~Chad

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Sounds like you're in a good place with it then.

I like the buy-in article idea. Just outlining it, I think I'd be stressing the importance of six types of buy-in:

1. Emotional buy-in ("I really want this")
  2. Logical justification ("This will be good for me")
  3. Guard lowering I ("There's no risk or threat to me here")
  4. Guard lowering II ("I can always change my mind later")
  5. Urgency ("If I don't get this NOW I'll miss out")
  6. Contrast ("Going without this is too painful")

You see the same principles at work in sales, in good political speeches, convincing arguments, etc.

I'll probably try to write something on these types of buy-in soon.

Chase

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Will be the first in line to read it👍 .

So far the "guard lowering" buy-ins,to me,mean disarming any objections she might raise up.And the urgency one would mean creating a sense of scarcity.

Can't wait to see what really goes into them all.I believe understanding how things work leaves nothing to chance and you are competing against luck... not relying on it.

~Chad

>