Bored of my great MLTR?

DoWhatWorks

Modern Human
Modern Human
TLDR: I’m wasting her time as she’s more invested & it’s just fun to me... Should I end it?

Background

I adore this girl & have been seeing her once every 1 to 2 weeks for the past 2 years.

We have no label as I said I don’t have time for a gf & she stuck around as she likely thinks she can change my mind & I treat her like a GF

Why I’m thinking of ending it

When I met her she was at the higher levels of girl I could get. We grew together as she was an au-pair & is now a teacher while I was living at home but now live independently etc.

After 2 years she’s really invested & I feel myself fading away & wanting other girls. Even though I’ve been sleeping with other girls throughout.

It’s as if I just like her for the comfort and security which isn’t fair on her. At this point I want to free up time for a girl I’m head over heels for rather than a girl who logically I know is great but emotionally I’m just not that excited about.

She’s also older & 27 this year so I’d rather set her free to lock in another guy which she could veryyyyy easily.

Thoughts... Am I just overreacting?

She’s done nothing wrong and only been sweet and supportive. What’s wrong with me lol literally feel like a woman complaining about a nice guy ahahah ffs.

My friends think I’m weird that I haven’t made her my GF but I guess they just don’t get it... It’s hard to settle when you have options.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
TLDR: I’m wasting her time as she’s more invested & it’s just fun to me... Should I end it?

Background

I adore this girl & have been seeing her once every 1 to 2 weeks for the past 2 years.

We have no label as I said I don’t have time for a gf & she stuck around as she likely thinks she can change my mind & I treat her like a GF

Why I’m thinking of ending it

When I met her she was at the higher levels of girl I could get. We grew together as she was an au-pair & is now a teacher while I was living at home but now live independently etc.

After 2 years she’s really invested & I feel myself fading away & wanting other girls. Even though I’ve been sleeping with other girls throughout.

It’s as if I just like her for the comfort and security which isn’t fair on her. At this point I want to free up time for a girl I’m head over heels for rather than a girl who logically I know is great but emotionally I’m just not that excited about.

She’s also older & 27 this year so I’d rather set her free to lock in another guy which she could veryyyyy easily.

Thoughts... Am I just overreacting?

She’s done nothing wrong and only been sweet and supportive. What’s wrong with me lol literally feel like a woman complaining about a nice guy ahahah ffs.

My friends think I’m weird that I haven’t made her my GF but I guess they just don’t get it... It’s hard to settle when you have options.

^ I am just went through this, so i know exactly how you feel... Now it feels like a shore/work to you, and you wish you were doing your own thing... But you are conflicted cause she is an awesome girl, hot, and has not done anything wrong.... I going to answer that you need to do what is best for you as selfish as it sounds.... By the way this will keep happening on and on, but the reason i ended mine is cause, due to coronal i fucked up the dynamics and dump all girls so i was basically "defacto mono" that fucked up the whole thing, like i mentioned in couple of my posts and videos, the problems after corona.

DoWhatWorks

Modern Human
Modern Human
Now it feels like a shore/work to you

^^^ this is exactly right which is a shame.

Also makes sense that this will happen again and again as I improve with women in general.

Yeah “defacto mono” was hard to handle when you want to be safe & still run the relationship right

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think she will eventually leave you for another guy who will do the BF thing when things open up a bit. (if that is truly what she desires). You can do the slow fade on her, and it doesn't sound like from what you wrote you are doing much upper level relationship stuff. Every 1-2 weeks still gives you time to cultivate other options. More than likely she's gonna push for exclusivity and leave when she doesn't get it.

>