FR  Box of Chocolates

determined

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Friday, September 6 2013

Very interesting day yesterday. I remember Ricardus writing that daygame is like a box of chocolates: you never know what you're going to get. Well, I found out first hand yesterday just how right he was.

The Approach
Met this bombshell of a Filipina girl last Wednesday night. We were walking in the same direction so I stopped her, telling her she had the sexiest walk I'd seen all day (she really did). I was on it - calm, relaxed, powerful. At one point early on the conversation started to fizzle and she said she had to get going. I panicked and asked her out too soon.

her: How old are you anyways?
me: How old are you?
her: I just turned 25.
me: Perfect, me, too.

Here she laughed, then I laughed, and from here on out it was on. She asked which way I was going and said she'd walk with me. Chase framing, sex framing, and when I asked her out again it was a yes. She seemed very affected by me.

Gorgeous girl, absolute bombshell. Earliest we could meet again was yesterday, a week and two days later. I spend that whole time fantasizing about her.

Texting
Sounds great so far - why the box of chocolates comment? Here it is: day of I text her to confirm and finalize and she tells me she's a tranny. I struggled to decide how to respond, and didn't have anyone to confide in at the moment. I knew I couldn't just stop texting her, even though it would've been the easy way out, and I also didn't want to flake on her after she'd been honest. Plus, I was curious. Decided to meet up anyways and at least get to know her a bit.

The Meet
We met up at Union Square. I made sure to be 5 minutes late (and got some girl's number on the way), but she was a whole 30 minutes late. She called to apologize, it didn't bother me. Anyways, I was sitting on the steps reading GC on my phone when she sat down next to me, real close. Instinctively I scooted away a bit - not an important detail, just interested me when I noticed it. We talked. Pretty early on I asked if she was 100% woman, and she said no.

Before meeting up I ran a quick search on this site on trannies in the hopes of arming myself with some information about what I was about to get into. Found a comment where Chase claims that trannies tend to be overly sexual, and boy was he spot on. I learned a thing or two from her. One area I've been struggling with is creating sexual tension; with her the tension was there the moment she sat down. She had intense eye contact, every once in a while moving her eyes down to my lips and leaning her head in a bit, like she was thinking of kissing me, and sometimes running her eyes all up and down my body. She called me out on meeting her eye contact: "Stop looking at me like that," and "Why are you looking at me like that?" Her voice, her tone, everything just sexual. And so many pauses in the conversation where we just stared at each other. Extremely feminine; she's a part-time model, of course. Must've worked hard to transform herself into that kind of person.

I wasn't turned on because I knew the truth about her and was actually quite uncomfortable most of the time, although I don't think I showed it. It was fascinating though, to study and experience how sexual a person can be. If she was a woman I would have been so turned on. At one point I called her out on it, when she asked me "Why are you looking at me like that?" I responded "Wow, you really know what you're doing, don't you? That's what I always say to girls." She brushed it off.

Eventually I worked up the courage to come out and say that "You're a cool girl and I'm having fun, but if you're not 100% woman nothing romantic can ever happen." She said of course, she didn't have any expectations, and asked if I was ready to go. Now it was like a weight was lifted of my shoulders and my discomfort finally went away. We walked together since we live very close to each other, and now we laughed and talked as friends - still flirty banter and she was still her sexual feminine self, but it felt different to me.

At the end of the day she was still very nice and very attractive. I'm glad I went and definitely would like to see her again as friends. I told her as much . She could generate some serious pre-selection for me since she's not only stunning, but also very sexual, and there's still much for me to learn from her. Texted her when I got home that I had fun and she's very relaxing.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
I find it quite bizarre that someone doesn't like there gender so bad that they would get surgery to fix it. I'm sure you can learn a lot from her or him. I don't know the right term but yeah that's crazy you even met a transvestite. I have seen a couple where I live in Florida when I used to go hang out in the hood. There were a couple pretty crazy and cracked out tweakers flaunting themselves blatantly trying to get attention (and probably money). I always kept my distance no telling what their agenda was. But I've never come across a normal one. Or have I? Lol that's kind of a scary thought. I'm happy that she was honest with you as I know you are. That would have been pretty awkward and maybe gross if you accidently slept with her, quite amazing what doctors are capable of eh? Haha interesting field report.

>